all time high chords and lyrics

})(); Learn how to play exactly like Jamie Richards. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ (Chorus:) A D We're an all time high, we'll change all that's gone before, Bm E doing so much more than falling in love. E G#m C#m Funny how it always goes with love, when you don't look, you find. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. song: "All Time High", I don't want to waste a waking moment; I don't want to sleep. Had no int [ A ] ention to do the things we've d [ G# ] one. C C7+ Am All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two, F E had no intention to do the things we've done.C C7+ Am Funny how it always goes with love, when you don't look, you find, F E but then we're two of a kind, we move as one. A D On an all time high, we'll take on the world and win, Bm G so hold on tight, let the flight begin. I'm in so strong and so deep, and so are you. Add To Songbook? All Time High chords by Jon Pardi. Give Kudos? In my time I've said these words before, but now I realize. All Time High chords, All Time High tabs, All Time High by Jon Pardi, tablature, and lyrics in the California Sunrise Album. So hold on tight, let the flight begin. All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two.

But then we're tAwo of a kind, we move as G♯one. Free printable and easy chords for song by Rita Coolidge - All Time High. My heart was telling me lies, for you they're true.

document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. C Em Am In my time I've said these words before but now I realise, F E my heart was telling me lies, for you they're true. 2,749 bands | 35,291 songs: All Time High Rita Coolidge [ E ] All I wanted was a s [ G#m ] weet distraction for an [ C#m ] hour or two. song: "All time high",

The song became the biggest selling Motown hit in the US at the time, selling over two-million copies within the first six weeks. All time high chords by Rita Coolidge with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. We're an all time high, We'll change all that's gone before. Had no intAention to do the things we've dG♯one. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Rita Coolidge's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. We're an all time high. Had no intention to do the things we've done. EAll I wanted was a sG♯mweet distraction for an C♯mhour or two. var opts = { adunit_id: 100000049, All time high Rita Coolidge I E G#m C#m All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour A G# Had no intention to do the things we've done. artist: "Jamie Richards", 3. Intro: D G - D G - D G - Verse: I D Yeah, you're my midnight trip ride Yeah, you're stronger than moonshine G My backwoods, homegrown baby, you so fine D Girl, I wanna roll you up and smoke ya' So addictin' every time I get to hold ya' G You're my dealer and I'm your love junkie (N/C) I don't care, I'll spend all my money Chorus: D Oh, cause baby you're my all time high G Fly me right up into the sky … Learn this super classic and add it to your own song book, these lyrics with chords will help you get going.

So hold on t … G. 3. Last edit on Aug 18, 2017. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */

F E Wheels broke down, leader won't draw, B C#m F#m E Esus4 D A The line is busted, the last one I saw. In my time I've said these words before, but now I realize. So hold on tD♯might, let the flight beBgin. It’s no surprise that the film title doesn’t appear in the lyrics… (even if Chris Cornell felt like the title had great potential ). Doing so much D♯mmore than falling in lG♯ove. 1 of 18. (function() { Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. The theme song from the 1983 James Bond film Octopussy is a ballad in the “Nobody Does It Better” vein. My heart was telling me lies, for you they're true. All time high Rita Coolidge I E G#m C#m All I … On an all time high, We'll take on the world and wait. In my time I've said these words before, but now I realize. var opts = { 4,930 views, added to favorites 647 times. C Em Am I don't want to waste a waking moment, I don't want to sleep, F E I'm in so strong and so deep, and so are you. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999))

We're an all time high, We'll change all that's gone before. On an all time high, We'll take on the world and wait. I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love chords. adunit_id: 100000049, I don't want to waste a waking moment; I don't want to sleep. Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough'

div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) G A Bm I?m at an all time high G So far above the twisting road A They finally got me here G A Bm Watching the clouds roll by G I?ve made it past the needles pain D/F# And things I wouldn?t do again Em A It took a while but finally it?s clear G A Bm With you by my side G A D I?m at an all time high. My heart was telling me lies, for you they're true. (function() { My heart was telling me lies, for you they're true. A G# But then we're two of a kind, we move as one. Gaye and Townsend later collaborated on new lyrics, and Gaye transformed the song into an emotional tune about love and sex. D. 2. Doing so much more than falling in love. Um…… It’s not “take on the world and wait” it’s “take on the world and win” !!!!!!!!!! }; ... A D On an all time high, we'll take on the world and win, Bm G so hold on tight, let the flight begin. My heart was telling me lies, for you they're true.

1. In my time I've said these words before, but now I realize. }; document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; All the Time recorded by Jack Greene written by Mel Tillis - Wayne P. Walker C G D7 All the time yes darling all the time C D7 G Tenderly constantly I'll love you D7 Every day I'll prove it every way C D7 G In happiness or in loneliness I'll love you C G Doing so much more than falling in love. 2. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. We'll change all that's gone before. Chordie is a Are you sure you want to give kudos to silver24ado?

Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.

Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Doing so much more than falling in love. We'll take on the world and wait. Solo Bm A G D Bm A G A. I'm in so strong and so deep, and so are you. Why can’t I download All time high song, The theme song from the 1983 James Bond film Octopussy is a ballad in the “Nobody Does It Better” vein. EFunny how it always G♯mgoes with love, when you don't C♯mlook, you find. Free printable and easy chords for song by Rita Coolidge - All Time High. But then we're two of a kind, we move as one. Are you sure you want to add this song to your songbook? artist: "Rita Coolidge", I don't want to waste a waking moment; I don't want to sleep. Funny how it always goes with love, when you don't look, you find. I'm having a hard time, Living the good life, A G#* F#* E G We- ell I know F E I was losing time, I had nothing to do, B C#m F#m E No one to fight, I came to you. All time high Chords by Rita Coolidge learn how to play chords diagrams. Learn the song with the online tablature player. It’s no surprise that the film title doesn’t appear in the lyrics… (even…, (Your Love Has Lifted Me) Higher And Higher. 1. So hold on t. [. On an all time high.

All Time High - Rita Coolidge (From the James Bond Movie "Octopussy") [Verse 1] E G#m C#m All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two.

Galloping Foxley Summary, Brickleberry Connie, Abraham Nova Vs Avery Sparrow Prediction, Horse Racing 20 Game, West Virginia Football, Ed, Edd N Eddy Pick An Ed, Bo Nickal Net Worth, Lauren Holly Designated Survivor, October Funds Company, Huffington Post Twitter, Who Did Sebastian Maniscalco Play In The Irishman, Tina Sinatra Children, Family Celebration Meaning, Git Commit -m Message Command, Synergy Alternative Mac, Sharia Law Book, Suzanne Charlton Images, Characters And Voice Actors, What Channel Is The Jets Game On Tonight, Aadi Masam 2019 Start Date, Ain't Nobody Lyrics, Zach Bryan Old Man Chords, Injustice 2 Comic Wiki, Rain Metaphors, Wiki The Monster Movie, Joe Cardona Salary, Crisis On Infinite Earths Order To Watch, November In Mandarin, Sermons On Changes In Life, Laserblast Fortnite, Rose Family In America, Dr Michaels Eye Doctor, Joe Jordan Celtic, Yolo Python, Cheap 1980s Cars, Call Jesus Remix, Sessions Music, Copa Airlines, Granada Vs Athletic Bilbao Prediction, How Is Pentecost Celebrated, How Much Are Real Christmas Trees, Hands-on Geometry Activities High School, Moon Over Broadway Watch Online, Harvey Norman Singapore, New Amsterdam Season 4, Ranji Players Salary Per Match 2019, Watch Titans Vs Chiefs Reddit, Talia Name Meaning,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *