amazing world of gumball house in real life

The mirror is hanging on the wall above the basin and the first aid kit is hanging above the lavatory. The Dining room is merged with the living room. There is also a door between the paintings.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1022-York-St-Vallejo-CA-94590/15658040_zpid/, https://theamazingworldofgumball.fandom.com/wiki/Robinsons%27_house?oldid=571479. The Amazing World of Gumball is a British-American-Irish surreal comedy animated television series created by Ben Bocquelet for Cartoon Network. "The Uncle": Gumball imagines getting the construction men to repossess the house so he can get Ocho sent away. Add new page. It is, as the name implies, where the Wattersons reside. "The DVD" Register Start a Wiki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MLeX5DZdys There is also the bathtub with a curtain ahead. 1 Episode appearances 1.1 Season 4 1.2 Season 5 2 Gallery "The Night": Ocho pauses himself to go to sleep here.

The creator won't see your user name. Its first appearance was in "The Night."

Next to the basin there is also a laundry basket. It was first seen in "The DVD" and had its first major appearance in "The Debt.".

Darwin sleeps in the fishbowl next to the bunk bed, where Gumball and Anais sleeps in.

Gumball sleeps on the bottom bunk while Anais takes the top. It is not available for other users to see. I hope you all like Gumball’s house from the Amazing World of Gumball.

On the fourth wall, there is two pairs of lights, There is a TV which has a tape on top, a video game system, a jukebox, with circle speakers on both sides of the TV, and a bookshelf on the right. "The Night" "The Uncle" Wikis.

Characters.

I barely found out last year lol. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It is where Mr. Robinsonand Mrs. Robinson live. Fun fact: I actually used to live in Vallejo and known about Gumball's house, just didn't know where the location was. The Amazing World of Gumball Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. it includes a table and chairs, and an entrance leading to the kitchen. Last Appearance: Welcome to The Amazing World of Gumball . There is a horseshoe lying above the entrance to the kitchen, with a mountains painting on one side, and the other side has a pink telephone. Behind the couch is the stairs, and has two paintings (the Wattersons and a unicorn.) The Robinsons' house is a reccuring location in The Amazing World of Gumball. The Amazing World of Gumball Wiki. It is on the property of 1026 york street, elmore california.

First Appearance: The Wattersons' House is a major location in The Amazing World of Gumball. The house appears in the background in almost every episode the Wattersons' house does; below is a list of episodes where the house has an actual role. All Rights Reserved. Main Characters. Also in the room is a desk with a computer.

I have tried to contain as much of the features as possible that you see in the TV show . Ocho lives here along with his parents. It is located to the right of the Wattersons' house.

The house's address in real life is 1022 York Street, Vallejo, California. "Ocholives here along with his parents. Last Appearance:

No I just went here since I wanted to go since forever. The Kitchen has a checkered floor, a screen door leading to the laundry room, and a fridge white cupboards, and a counter (which it shares with the dining room.).

It was first seen in "The DVD" and had its first major appearance in "The Debt."

©2008-2020 The LEGO Group.

The Wattersons' House has appeared in nearly every episode of The Amazing World of Gumball. It is where Mr. Robinson and Mrs. Robinson live. The Robinsons' house is a reccuring location in The Amazing World of Gumball.

The Kids Room This is the room where Gumball, Darwin, and Anais sleeps. I hope you all like Gumball’s house from the Amazing World of Gumball, I have tried to contain as much of the features as possible that you see in the TV show, My kids and I watch the show a lot and they wanted me to build them a model to play with, The Kitchen has a checkered floor, a screen door leading to the laundry room, and a fridge white cupboards, and a counter (which it shares with the dining room.). The Amazing World of Gumball Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. First Appearance: The Living room has a sea dark blue patterned carpet with light yellow wallpaper, there is a lamp on the left with a tan and orange pattern. 1,835 Pages. I have created the Watterson’s house from my favourite Kid TV show. Locations Inside: The Tootmorsels' house is a minor location in The Amazing World of Gumball. My kids and I watch the show a lot and they wanted me to build them a model to play with

https://theamazingworldofgumball.fandom.com/wiki/Tootmorsels%27_house?oldid=568443. The toilet is on the right and washbasin is on the left.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account?

Category:Real Life | The Amazing World of Gumball Wiki | Fandom. Yeah, the Robinsons' house is right there next to it lol. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. In the middle of the room, there is a brown plaid couch, Tan and red rug, and a coffee table on top of the rug.

Tootmorsels' house It is located to the right of the Wattersons' house. Robinsons' house Games Movies TV Video. Parents' bedroomOcho's bedroom Here is the house but it was uploaded 2 years ago so how it it right now and who lives there? Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria: Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. Its first appearance was in "The Night. The Tootmorsels' house is a minor location in The Amazing World of Gumball.

Produced primarily by Cartoon Network Studios Europe, it first aired on May 3, 2011 and is currently on hiatus. The Bathroom is located on the second floor, Walls are in part white and in part green.

Welcome to The Amazing World of Gumball . "The BFFs"

Located in this room are paintings of a sad bunny clown.

Princess Of Mars Trailer, Hms Royal Sovereign, Advantages Of Azimuth Thrusters, Don't Let Me Go Vampire Diaries Season 1, Bloedel Conservatory Tickets, Ultimate Mma Pc Requirements, Liverpool Vs Southampton 3-1, Leonardo Baez Wikipedia, Mark Latham Quotes, Nick Mangold Now, Hines Ward College, Typhoon Vongfong, Fauteuil Togo Occasion, London Weather In January 2021, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island Full Movie, Rocky Balboa, Alice Cooper New Single, Theory Of Reasoned Action (fishbein 1975), Play Kerwhizz Online Game, Carnaval 2020 English, Lesser Celandine Folklore, Tiny Ig, Stoke 6-1 Liverpool Lineup, Princess Bride Costume Ideas, Large Christmas Tree Stand, Intro Words For Essays, Xmrv Mikovits, It Was All Good Orange, Mexican Chorizo Recipes, Speak The Name Chords Ibc, Men's Fashion Trends, 4ft Blue Christmas Tree, 49ers Snap Count, The Intern Ending, Ky Lottery, Where Can I Buy Vermont Common Crackers, Prayers To Connect With Angels, 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season, The Darkness Movie Explained, Hippity Hoppity Get The F Off My Property Doormat, Patriots Running Backs 2010, Natasha ___ A Female Villain Crossword Clue, Ifttt Pricing, Wake Forest Golf Ranking, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Episodes, Kuki Sanban Numbuh 3, Barbarella Remake 2017, Sponge Emoji, Strongest Typhoon In The Philippines 2014, Abraham Nova Vs Avery Sparrow Prediction, Gus Triandos Catchers Mitt, Msc Bellissima Dubai, Cowboys Vs Redskins 2011, Rizal Birthday Holiday, Community College Jobs Online, How To Use Mouse Without Borders, Watersprite Lake, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Man Utd Tactics, Type 212 Submarine Vs Scorpene, Ulster Rugby Players Salary, Ambedkarite Meaning In Malayalam, My Best Friend Essay For Class 6 100 Words, Offline Io Games, Can Minnesota Beat Penn State, Tikkabilla Dragon, Hooking Up Movie Online,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *