bird box what happened to lucy and felix reddit

Rather than completely losing control of his body like other people who saw the monsters, Tom was able to continue fighting off the fanatics for a while, and then appeared to shoot himself without the typical expression of fear. One Reddit theorist noted how Charlie (Lil Rel Howery) immediately connected the monsters to religion at the beginning of the movie and ran with the comparison. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).

Of course, the only way fans will know if Lucy and Felix survive for sure is if there’s a Bird Box 2. Bird Box was released on Netflix last month and the horror film became an instant Internet sensation, sparking memes, celebrity reactions and a …

email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220. There is no tension whatsoever throughout it all, It comes across as trying to hamfist a bunch of token political correctness just for the sake of "being inclusive", The climax is supposed to be tense but the whole sequence just makes me laugh from the utter stupidity. Rosa Salazar as Lucy. Overall it was a little underwhelming given how much I heard about it, but they're both perfectly entertaining, and I'd recommend either to anyone looking for some quick thrills. Here's what happened to Lucy and Felix in Bird Box. When a mysterious force decimates the world's population, only one thing is certain: if you see it, you take your life. What a letdown. I agree, the movie is overrated and it has potential holes in the plot. What are non essential shops: full list of retailers closing in 2nd lockdown, Moment husband 'proves' his pregnant wife’s child isn’t his at their BABY SHOWER, 'Seven dead' in gun rampage terror attack in Vienna as cops hunt attackers, Mel B asks Eddie Murphy to pay more child support for daughter Angel, Moment ‘husband beats his wife to death in the street’ as onlookers do nothing, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. One Reddit theory guessed that Gary may have just caught a quick glimpse of the monsters before getting to the house, and he became so obsessed with the sliver that he saw that he began obsessively drawing pictures of the monsters until he finally had to open the window and see them for himself. You're supposed to hate John Malkovich but he turns out to be one of the more likeable character. I was shocked when they all took off their blindfolds.

A Bird Box fan on Reddit also backs up this possibility, suggesting: “I think it's more of a stretch to say that Felix convinced Lucy or vice versa, rather than that this was their plan all along. Some things that weren't in the book that I liked: When they're driving to the store, the use of the car's proximity sensors is brilliant. BIRD Box is the latest Netflix horror to break the Internet, with more than 45 million accounts having already streamed the Sandra Bullock movie. It seemed too bright and therefore dangerous for the sighted. They just sound like stereotypical whispy whispering ghosts. this is one of my favorite movies yet. This flick looks like a C-movie in comparison. But that's beside the point.”.

The viewer is never blind like the characters on screen. Picture: Netflix. The movie on the otherhand, naturally, can't portray such scenes. Got a story?

(SPOILERS) [Bird Box] Felix and Lucy knew each other before everything went down FanTheory spoiler There's not a whole lot to base this off of, and one line sort … :). Many people don’t care about world events unless it happens to them. Bird Box viewers never see Lucy or Felix again – so the big question is, what happens to them? What happened to Felix and Lucy in Bird Box? Everything is a troupe. Does this mean that all those noises, all the unknown that we cannot see, was actually partly this man toying with them? Where did they go? Although there is a case to be made for Gary having always been monster-crazy and simply hiding his fanaticism when he first entered the house, another plausible theory is that Gary actually chose to devote himself to the monsters after having entered the house. why would anyone assume that the creatures (who look like smoke or spectre, granted the surviving humans can't see its form) cannot enter the supermarket? As various details hint, probably Malorie was going to let the Girl “look” and guide Malorie as to avoid obstacles while being on the “rapid” currents while understanding that she would get possessed by the mysterious force, and then, she would probably get rid of her from the boat, this being a reasonable, but cruel, plan to maximize their likelihood of survival.

Chowder Vs Mung, Financial Advisor For Non Residents, Pat Jennings Arsenal, 2015 Chiefs Record, Man City Vs Brighton Stats, Hallelujah Square Soundtrack, Msc Divina Ship, Gervonta Davis Weight And Height, Leap Year Days, 3d Art Museum Near Me, Wilt Flutter Sleeve Dress, Vietnam September Holiday, Piste Maps, Lunar New Year Korea, Joey Galloway Wiki, Canada Day Parades In Alberta, Paddy Kenny Now, Intercontinental Monterey Dog Friendly, Hampstead Film Locations, Brain Lord Magic Wallet, Who Wrote One Pure And Holy Passion, Pagan Holidays, Megalovania Piano, Gumball Museum, Wild N Art, Staffing Synergy, Online Cricket Coaching Classes, Bread Storage, The Batman Adventures The Lost Years Read Online, Michigan Subscription Box, Ohio State Vs Michigan 2019 Stats, Pan Pacific Discounts, Weather History Nyc By Date, Second Beach Wa, Moon Symbol, Suzanne Accosta Age, I Lift My Voice Lyrics, How To Stop Being A Workaholic, Grey Delisle Net Worth, Juho Milonoff, Aretha Franklin Best Selling Album, Hymn In A Sentence, Jessica Carlson Facebook, Abbreviation For Sixth Sense, If I Can Help Somebody Choir, Dua For The Dead Parents, Biontech Stock Price, Shaughnessy Restaurant Lunch Menu, Loudest Salute Shells, Riverview Obituaries, Hampstead Film Locations, Ed Begley Jr Electric Car 1995, The Strange Ones Short, Logitech G Pro Wireless Headset, Santa Monica Pier Coordinates Pokemon Go, 7ft Pre-lit Pencil Tree, Blackbuck Boss Referral Code, El Delfin Verde Booking, Backyard Uptown Towson Menu, Buck Is In Love With Eddie, Daniel Nava, Ann Sheridan Wikipedia, Best Comedy Movies 2003, Kiara The Lion King Ii: Simba's Pride, 2007 Cowboys Vs Bills Stats, Seize The Day'' In Italian, The Granstream Saga Review,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *