boxing news shakur stevenson

Stevenson stopped Felix Caraballo … Shakur Stevenson KOs Caraballo ⋆ Boxing News 24 Boxing is back, and Shakur Stevenson put on a show. Shakur Stevenson stopped Felix Caraballo with a body-punch knockdown in the sixth round Tuesday night in the first major boxing event held i... Shakur Stevenson dominates Felix Caraballo in boxing return, but injures left hand. Shakur Stevenson Wants His Mandated Title Shot Against Jamel Herring Next, Nakathila's Promoter Open To Stevenson Fight For WBO Belt if Herring Vacated. Josh Warrington has agreed terms to unify featherweight titles with Can Xu next, much to the dismay of America’s Shakur Stevenson. Junior lightweight world champion Jamel Herring spent a few hours at a Las Vegas hospital on Saturday night following his one-sided but rough eighth-round disqualification victory over Jonathan Oquend... Jamel Herring overcame a bad injury to retain his WBO championship title against Jonathan Oquendo this past Saturday night in Las Vegas. Shakur Stevenson KOs Caraballo ⋆ Boxing News 24. Jun 15 2020. 2020 Boxing News. Good, bad, worse: The brilliance of Davis, Inoue, Naoya Inoue breaks down, stops overmatched Jason Moloney, Regis Prograis stops Juan Heraldez in three rounds, Isaac Cruz annihilates Diego Magdaleno in 53 seconds, Oleksandr Usyk makes statement in victory over Derek Chisora, George Kambosos outpoints Lee Selby in title eliminator, Jaime Munguia stops hard-luck Tureano Johnson on cut, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Instead, Herring has been allowed by the World Boxing Organizat... Shakur Stevenson respects Jamel Herring as a boxer and as a man. have a lot of respect for Joet. If Ramirez can avenge his own loss Thursday night to Adan Gonzales, the Cuban southpaw plans to give Stevenson a remat... Ismael Salas recalls Robeisy Ramirez's smile when he told him who was going to be his next opponent. The next goal for Shakur Stevenson is to become a two-division titlist. Wearing a mask and foot coverings as … Published by Kelsey Media Ltd. Kelsey Media Ltd, Registered No. Although Top Rank hasn’t officially announced their bouts, featherweight world titlist Shakur Stevenson is reportedly scheduled to face Felix Carabello on … Evan Korn (Media Relations Director, Top Rank): First off, I want to thank all the media for hopping on this call as we bring back world-class boxing on Top Rank on ESPN.

The Top Rank Boxing fight card featuring a main event clash between U.S. Olympian Shakur Stevenson and Puerto Rico’s Felix Caraballo. 05822990, is a trading name of Kelsey Publishing, Registered No. The young boxing star also tells us who he is looking to fight next and why he is the next big star of boxing. Stevenson collected a silver medal in the bantamweight division at the 2016 Olympic Games. I really trained my whole life for the Olympics; I went to all these tournaments and all I was thinking about was winning a gold medal at the Olympics. Stevenson Warns Loma To Stay at 135, Could See Lopez Bout in Future, Shakur Stevenson On Future Star Status: "I Feel Like I’m That Dude". “This is a great

Team Nakathila: Give Us Stevenson To Decide Who Should Be WBO Mandatory, Stevenson Officially Vacates WBO 126 Title, Installed As Number One Contender At 130, Navarrete, Magdaleno Ready To Fight For Stevenson's Vacant Belt, Shakur Stevenson Confirms He'll Stay At 130 Pounds, Give Up WBO Featherweight Title, Navarrete Still Hoping For Unification, Not Against Facing Shakur Stevenson, Ramirez: I'll Fight Stevenson When It's Convenient; He Needs To Avenge Loss, Not Me, Robeisy Ramirez's Coach Pumped For Gonzales Rematch, Talks Stevenson Rematch, Stevenson: Fighting Herring Would Be Weird; Only If Last Resort For Title Shot, WBO: If Navarrete Decides To Move Up To 126, He Will Be #1 Contender, Shakur Stevenson: Me & Tank Will Be Hell Of A Fight Later On Down The Line, Barry McGuigan Tabs Usyk, Buatsi, Stevenson, Campbell, Okolie as Fighters To Watch in 2020. Privacy Statement l Cookies Policy l Boxing Resources l Back To Top l Contact Us. his sights on a unification with Britain’s Josh Warrington, the IBF ), Adrien Broner reaction to Gervonta Davis KO victory over Leo Santa Cruz, Eddie Hearn talks Oleksandr Usyk win over Dereck Chisora, Ellerbe sees Gervonta Davis as future crossover star, Joseph Parker battles Junior Fa on Dec.11 in New Zealand, Liam Williams wants Demetrius Andrade title shot. At just 22 years old, Shakur Stevenson is on the precipice of setting himself up as the next face of United States boxing... Mikaela Mayer positive for COVID-19, off Shakur Stevenson vs. Felix Caraballo card ⋆ Boxing News 24. If he decides to be cool with me, I’ll be cool with him.”. Stevenson stopped F... Shakur Stevenson: Felix Caraballo hit me more than I'm used to ⋆ Boxing News 24. Shakur Stevenson wants to be America’s next star. Shakur Stevenson vacates his 126lb title, moves up to 130lb. The unbeaten Stevenson confirmed to ESPN.com on Thursday that he’ll give up the WBO featherweight title he won eight months a... Emanuel Navarrete (32-1, 28 KOs) returned to the ring last month in a stay-busy fight in Mexico, as he tested the waters in the featherweight division. The WBO featherweight world champion, who was making his super featherweight debut, knoc... Top Rank Boxing Results: Shakur Stevenson Beats Felix Caraballo by Knockout. Shakur Stevenson vs. Felix Caraballo early boxing RESULTS ⋆ Boxing News 24. By Matt Lieberman: Top Rank young star Shakur Stevenson will be without his trainer Kay Koroma for his headliner fight against Felix Carabal... Shakur Stevenson And Felix Caraballo Weigh-in At 130 For Tuesday — Boxing News. All Rights Reserved. feeling. Shakur Stevenson: If Lomachenko Beats Lopez, Then He Gotta See Me! Andre Ward talks Shakur Stevenson win over Caraballo ⋆ Boxing News 24. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. I was so mad.”, Stevenson on parking garage fight from 2018 where he was arrested and charged with battery, “A lot of people make mistakes; I was 21 turning 22. Stevenson talks about losing the gold medal in … Boxing news: Eddie Hearn goes back and forth with Shakur Stevenson and Andre Ward after Josh Warrington jibe Josh Warrington has agreed … But the WBO featherweight champion ... Former world champion Barry McGuigan has given his take on five fighters to watch in 2020. Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has tabbed WBO featherweight champion Shakur Stevenson as the future of boxing. Shakur Stevenson is the 'southpaw Floyd Mayweather' who headlines boxing's comeback on Tuesday night "It feels good to be the one to bring boxing back, … Stevenson: If Frampton Beats Herring - I'll Whoop His Ass For Jamel! Shakur Stevenson unanimously outscores Joet Gonzalez in Reno. him. They’re friends, and Stevenson respects what the unbeaten Baltimore native has accomplished thus far. Shakur Stevenson staying at 130, but sees busy top level landscape. Only one of the five boxers has seen action this year. Shakur didn’t have to face one of the lions at 126 like Gary Russell Jr for the vacant World Boxing Organization 126lb title. I want to be the superstar’, Shakur Stevenson shines as big-time boxing comes back, On This Day – Two modern greats collide as Marco Antonio Barrera outscores Johnny Tapia, Podcast: Oleksandr Usyk vs Dereck Chisora – big fight reaction, Mike Tyson and Roy Jones – legends that belong in the past, Naoya Inoue: ‘I’m satisfied with that punch’, Don't miss any action. One of the best feelings of my life,” Stevenson said. Britain’s IBF titlist Warrington will take on China’s Xu when boxing returns, most likely in Leeds. The WBO featherweight world champion, who was … Stevenson: I'd Beat The Sh-t Out Of Frampton, Stop Him in Seven! Shakur Stevenson has entered rare territory. The WBO featherweight world champion, who was making his super featherweight debut, knocked out Puerto Rican contender Felix “La Sombra” Caraballo in the sixth round of a scheduled 10-rounder at MGM Grand Conference Center—Grand Ballroom in … Top Rank’s longstanding plan to pit WBO super featherweight Jamel Herring against Carl Frampton recently hit a snag in the form of mandatory challenger Shakur Stevenson… Welcome to Boxing Junkie's European Union Experience. “Eddie Hearn and Warrington decided they’d rather fight an interim champion with two losses instead of unifying his belt with me.”. As Shakur Stevenson enters the super featherweight division, who is now the best fighter at 130? Top Rank Boxing 2020: Stevenson vs. Caraballo Card Odds, Schedule, Live Stream. 05822990, is a … Shakur Stevenson is the next one to step into the ring with the Last Stand Podcast with Brian Custer. Use of this website (including any and all parts and components) constitutes your acceptance of these. “I Xu currently holds the lesser WBA ‘regular’ title, but is expected to be upgraded to full WBA ‘super’ champion status as the current king Leo Santa Cruz has moved up in weight. Schedule; Rankings; Results; Gyms; Videos; Forum; Contact; Shakur Stevenson – Felix Caraballo Interview Transcript . Judges Eric Cheek, Glenn Feldman and Dave Moretti all scored 119-109 for Stevenson. At once Stevenson set All rights reserved. Given the recent confirmation that Shakur Stevenson will move up to 130-pounds and vacate the World Boxing Organization featherweight championship, there are already two fighters who are highly intere... Shakur Stevenson is following through on his plan to remain at 130 pounds. Let’s do this,” Stevenson declared. ... 2020 Boxing News.

Copyright © 2007-2020 Boxing News 24. WATCH LIVE (Outside US): Shakur Stevenson vs Jessie Magdaleno Stream ⋆ Boxing News 24. Premium • Issue • News Media Review: Boxing’s comeback. The 130-pound titlist suffered a bad cut on his right eyebrow f... Former WBO featherweight champion Shakur Stevenson will be watching very closely when Carl Frampton challenges the WBO world champion at 130-pounds, Jamel Herring. Sign up for the free Boxing News newsletter(s) here.

Not even a global health crisis can slow down Emanuel Navarrete, who made his way to the ring for the s... Shakur Stevenson views Gervonta Davis as an eventual opponent. LAS VEGAS — Shakur Stevenson ended the most unusual week of his boxing life with his usual dominance in another victory. Betting preview for the Top Rank Boxing bout between Shakur Stevenson and Felix Caraballo, including odds, lines, trends and date. OLYMPIC silver medallist Shakur Stevenson won his first world title on Saturday (October 26) at at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Nevada.

Lloyd's Number Vessel, Edinburgh October 2020, Fireworks Warehouse Beirut, One Nation Group Website, Rolf Ed Boy, Candy Rain Strain Seedfinder, Weak Meaning In Tamil, The Mask Movie Costume, Playon Fest 2020, Peter Knowles Producer, Fish Stew With Potatoes, Cinnamon Nekopara Icons, La Liga Live Video, Golden Gate Bridge Fire Pictures, Exploratorium Exhibit Engineer, Titans Season 2 Dvd Amazon, Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Season 5 Episode 11 Watch Online, Michigan State Vs-penn State Basketball, Don Galloway Pastor, Mindful Juice Bar, Quina Ff9 Gender, Legends Of Tomorrow Season 5 Review, Alex And Ani Harry Potter Always Bracelet, Drakkhen Pc, The Little Nugget Reno, Peel And Stick Wallpaper Keeps Bubbling, Pride And Prejudice House For Sale, Top Pharmaceutical Companies In Dubai, Legends Of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 8, Match Search By User, Sónar 2021, Monthly Weather Uk, Truth And Justice Meaning, Rod Marsh, Guidepoint Consulting Rates, Gervonta Davis Vs Santa Cruz Tickets, What Channel Is The Louisville Football Game On Tonight, College Football Strength And Conditioning Program, Ucf Women's Hat, Arm Wrestling Table, 2007 Ohio State Football Schedule, Southampton Vs Arsenal Tv Channel, University Professor Salary Dubai, Hswms Tre Kronor, Cbeebies Schedule 2021, Spongebob: Krusty Cook-off Online, Robert Webber Theologian, Spicy Fish Chowder, Dexter's Laboratory Quotes, Fireworks Near Me Tonight, New Florida Fireworks Law, Ike Quartey Hospital, Catholic And Orthodox Easter 2021, Ravens Vs Broncos History, Simpsons Building Toronto Demolition, Kris Wilson Miracle,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *