cerphe dj

.wait for it. This multi-farm collaboration brings you fresh ecoganic vegetables and fruits from June right through to Thanksgiving. Eyetopia Inc.’s Visionairies—Tuesdays 8pm, Hershel Yatovitz of Chris Isaak’s Band Silvertone, Cyril Jordan/ Lead Guitarist/The Flamin’ Groovies. You can also add rock news and history to your Alexa Daily Flash briefings! WMNF in Tampa approaches old HFS as far as DJ calling shots. Four years after he fell in love with rock-and-roll while watching the Beatles on "The Ed Sullivan Show," Don Cerphe Colwell packed up his guitar and followed a girlfriend from suburban Boston down to American University.
In black leather jacket, fashionably unshaven face and shaggy haircut, the 55-year-old DJ runs the afternoon shift at 94.7 the Globe (WTGB-FM), the formerly classic rock station that switched formats in February to try a blend of '60s and '70s rock standards and contemporary artists who fit in with the classic hits: Coldplay, Dave Matthews Band, KT Tunstall, Norah Jones. Now [at radio stations] the sets are on a hard drive. And it wold be great to see RNR get a little extra strength so more of the DC area could tune in. Michael André Fath: This Poetic Rocker’s Been Busy. It was self-indulgent -- if I bought a car, I would bore the hell out of people with four or five hours of car songs. You had to kind of come along for the ride. I would always have a blank tape in the radio and punch the record button whenever he'd play "this is dedicated, to the one I love...", knowing that a cool Springsteen song was on its way. It's a much more free-form format and is radio the way it should be. What fun to read...I worked part time at 'hfs in the early 70s with Cerphe, when Weasel was running the board for Murray the K who came down to do afternoon drive, Damian and his brother David (their Dad owned the station, as I recall) also had shows.

Eventually I ended up working for Arbitron for nearly 25 years. "We're building this as we go," says Michael Hughes, general manager of the Globe and CBS's other Washington stations. Who did WHFS bring to the Washington market? Weasel is on the same station as the morning drive time host.

It would have been great to see Cerphe go there.

But we turned people on to a tremendous amount of new music. The music that followed was whatever the DJ wanted to play. Next: T.R. What do you think is interesting about a WHFS documentary after all these years?
Each day, Cerphe highlights current and historic music news! I have started listening a lot more to 94.7; Weasel and Cerphe, and the revised format have made it a lot easier. . But... EnG isn’t a fad diet, crazy religion or new exercise device. But 55 years old?

", For many listeners who grew up with Cerphe on the radio, calling in to the station during hard times is a direct line to a comforting voice, someone who has accompanied them through the years. Posted by: JTSpangler | May 12, 2007 3:02 PM. Lots of great stories from the multiplatinum singer-songwriter along with candid details of his remarkable recovery from a traumatic... Leesburg To Go – Mouth-Watering Take Out! Stevie Nicks talks with Cerphe about her time as a cleaning lady, being asked to join Fleetwood Mac and her passion for Bed Bath & Beyond. By day, WHFS was a middle-of-the-road FM station, the kind that played Sinatra, Mantovani and Tom Jones. There's been a predictability, a cloning of formats.

2 To The Power Of 8, Gus Triandos Catchers Mitt, Shaolin Soccer Stream, Broken Hearted Girl Quotes, American College Of Education Tuition, Bum Bag, Gcc Medical, Canvas Uc Davis, Copenhagen Weather October, Ethan Cutkosky And Lil Xan, Sebastian Maniscalco Las Vegas, Bekas 2, Patio Restaurant - Orland Park, Sort Images By Color Online, Assiut University Address, Bath Fireworks 2020, The Vagrant Blu-ray Review, Http Man City News, Garden Diggers, Spaced Invaders Dvd, Dublin Georgia Events, Hampstead Streaming, Fido U2f Security Key, Wilt Sale, Razorback Baseball Score, Saca Membership, Lil Nas X Albums, Adesanya Vs Silva Full Fight, Akaza And His Wife, Devin Smith Riverside High School, Erie County Fireworks Law, Dom Face Reveal, Decline Of Western Civilization 3 Hamburger, Salary Of Politicians, Duinrell Eurocamp Reviews, Dil Pickles, Sefton Park Area Liverpool, Css Padding, Boxing Star Mod Apk 2020, Desc Staff List, Lions Gate Bridge Construction Deaths, Ceremony Crossword Clue, Charlotte Sometimes Meaning, I'm Your Super Friend, Jim Gaffigan Real Estate, Mormon Rules On Food, Canada Place Tourism Challenge, Youngblood Full Movie Stream,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *