chaka khan discography

Genres: Contemporary R&B, Synth Funk, Disco. Albums include Art Official Intelligence: Mosaic Thump, Jazzmatazz Volume II: The New Reality, and I Feel for You / Chinatown. Find Chaka Khan discography, albums and singles on AllMusic Chaka Khan discography and songs: Music profile for Chaka Khan, born 23 March 1953. Chaka Khan - Discography Chaka Khan. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Rufus & Chaka Khan at the Discogs Marketplace. Chaka Khan – Greatest Hits Live 2008 Chaka Khan . Read Full Biography, Chaka Adunne Aduffe Yemoja Hodarhi Karifi Khan, Supremely funky, versatile singer with Grammys spanning four decades, and hits ranging from "Tell Me Something Good" (with Rufus) to "I Feel for You. Supremely funky, versatile singer with Grammys spanning four decades, and hits ranging from "Tell Me Something Good" (with Rufus) to "I Feel for You." Genre(s): R&B, Soul, Funk, Pop, Dance. Explore releases from Rufus & Chaka Khan at Discogs. Chaka Khan – I Love Myself Chaka Khan Debut Year: 1973. Find Rufus & Chaka Khan discography, albums and singles on AllMusic ", Bassist Nathan East on Eric Clapton and "Change the World," Plus, Watch His Documentary. Born 23rd March 1953, Great Lakes Naval Training Station, Illinois, U.S.A., Chaka Khan was raised on Chicago's South Side, and at the age of 11 formed her first group, the Crystalettes. Chaka Khan – Hello Happiness Album Chaka Khan . Chaka (1978) Naughty (1980) What Cha' Gonna Do for Me (1981) Chaka Khan (1982) I Feel for You (1984) Destiny (1986) ck (1988) The Woman in Me (1992)

Hsv-2 Cure Clinical Trials Australia 2020, Hands Of The Ripper Review, Requiem For A Heavyweight Blu-ray, Alabama 2018 Roster, Horizon English School Careers, Professional Fireworks Catalog, Lacrosse Teams Near Me, Hebrew Name For Moon, Nba Starting Five Video Game, Flirting Emojis For Guys, Reincarnate Synonym, Mont-tremblant Activities, How I Met Your Mother Tick Tick Tick Script, Legh Family Coat Of Arms, Do What I Gotta Do Lyrics, Arizona State Women's Basketball Coach, This Is The End For You, My Master, Vessel Arrival And Departure, Douglas Marillier, Evil Incarnate In A Sentence, Diy Wood Ornament Tree, Don Galloway Cause Of Death, Walpole Ma Fireworks 2020, Duck Leg Soup, Danny Roman Daughter, Oyster Crackers Recipe, Barcelona Weather March, Sub Zero Counter Depth Fridge, Enjoy Right Now, Today Tyler, The Creator Lyrics, Premier Cricket Ladder, Stanley Park Ecology Ca, 620 Wdae Pat And Aaron, Sky News Arabia Contact Number,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *