changes 2pac

Well hey, well that's the way it is

Instead of war on poverty Comin' back after all these years (Oh my, oh my, come on, come on) Things'll never be the same (Yeah) Things'll never be the same And let's change the way we treat each other Is life worth livin'? Entra e scopri il significato della canzone! That's the sound of my tool, you say it ain't cool? My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch The Rude Boy (Rapper)). La canzone, con il testo diverso, riprende la musica e il ritornello del brano The Way It Is dei Bruce Hornsby and the Range (1986). Let's change the way we live Aww, yeah (Come on, come on) Two shots in the dark, now Huey's dead Bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you (Yeah) “Changes” is Pac’s timely meditation on race, class and politics. Aww, yeah (Some things will never change, oh my)

Il brano ha ricevuto una nomination come miglior interpretazione rap solista ai Grammy Awards 2000. Changes è un singolo del rapper statunitense Tupac Shakur, pubblicato il 13 ottobre 1998 come secondo estratto dalla raccolta Greatest Hits. Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero We ain't ready to see a black president, uh (Oh-ooh) That's just the way it is (That's just the way it is, the way it is) And although it seems heaven-sent

(Come on, come on)

That's just the way it is (The way it is, the way it is) (Come on, come on) "Give the crack to the kids, who the hell cares? That's just the way it is, aww, yeah It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes. But some things will never change (Never change) [Verse 1: 2Pac] Aww, yeah-yeah (Hear me) Don't let 'em jack you up, back you up (Never be the same, yeah, yeah, yeah, aww, yeah) Non hai capito le parole? Is life worth living, should I blast myself? (I'm tryna make a change) Cops give a damn about a negro [Verse 3: 2Pac & Talent] Give 'em guns, step back, watch 'em kill each other Aww, yeah (Aww, yeah, aww, yeah) I'm tired of bein' poor and, even worse, I'm black That's just the way it is (Changes) [Chorus: Talent] Things'll never be the same Things'll never be the same (You're my brother, you're my sister) That's just the way it is (Way it is)

They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me

Registrato nel periodo di Shakur alla Interscope Records, il brano parla della difficoltà della vita nei ghetti, del razzismo, della brutalità della polizia, della droga, della violenza delle gang, sperando in un cambiamento della società che, perché avvenga, deve vedere il cambiamento di noi stessi. But things change, and that's the way it is It's war on the streets and the war in the Middle East (Ooh, yeah) That's just the way it is (The way it is)

Uh That's just the way it is (That's the way it is, what?) And that's how it's supposed to be It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other And as long as I stay black, I gotta stay strapped I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself Fans Are Searching Lyrics For Protest Songs By Rage Against The Machine, N.W.A, & Childish Gambino, Polo G’s New Song “Wishing For A Hero” Shares A Sample With 2Pac’s “Changes”, I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself, My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch. And the only time we chill is when we kill each other (Kill each other) That's just the way it is (Changes) NZ Top 40 Singles Chart | The Official New Zealand Music Chart, https://it.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Changes_(Tupac_Shakur)&oldid=114690223, Singoli certificati disco d'oro in Danimarca, licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione-Condividi allo stesso modo. So it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive Questa pagina è stata modificata per l'ultima volta il 3 ago 2020 alle 20:53. [Intro: Talent] We gotta make a change Come può il diavolo prendere un fratello, se è vicino a me? [Chorus: Talent] That's just the way it is (Way it is) The penitentiary's packed and it's filled with blacks You gotta operate the easy way "It's time to fight back," that's what Huey said And as long as I stay black, I gotta stay strapped, 'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the pay backs, Perchè dovrò sempre preoccuparmi dei debiti, Qualche dollaro che sono riuscito ad accattare prima, Rat-a-tat, tat, tat, tat, that's the way it is, Rat-a-tat, tat, tat, tat, ecco come stanno le cose. And still I see no changes, can't a brother get a little peace? They get jealous when they see you with your mobile phone Ooh, yeah (Ooh) E non vedo ancora cambiamenti, può un fratello avere un po' di pace? Cosa aspetti? To see annotations on this song by the cast and author of the Broadway musical Holler If Ya Hear Me, which tells a powerful story of today using Pac’s music, see here.

Questo è il suono del mio strumento, dici che non è figo? Take the evil out the people, they'll be actin' right La vita è un vivere pregevole, dovrei spararmi?

Things'll never be the same I'm tired of bein' poor, and even worse I'm black, Sono stanco di essere povero, e peggio sono anche nero, My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch, Il mio stomaco fa male, quindi sto cercando un tesoro da rubare, Allo sbirro non frega un cazzo di un negro, Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero, Preme il grilletto, uccide un negro, è un eroe, Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares, Da il crack ai bambini chi diavolo a chi diavolo interessa, First, ship 'em dope and let 'em deal the brothers, Prima gli consegnano la droga e gli permettono di venderla ai fratelli, Give 'em guns, step back, watch 'em kill each other, Gli danno pistole, fanno un passo indietro, li guardano uccidersi l'un l'altro, It's time to fight back, that's what Huey said, E' tempo di passare alla controffensiva questo è quello che ha detto Huey, I got love for my brother, but we can never go nowhere, i amo i miei fratelli ma non potremo andare da nessuna parte, Learn to see me as a brother instead of two distant strangers, Impara e vedermi come un fratello invece di due stranieri distanti.

Wwoof Germany Reviews, New In Ocean City, Md, Truth And Justice Website, Marsh Sheffield Shield Schedule 2019, A Tale About The Boy Who Went Forth To Learn What Fear Was Analysis, Movember International, Grateful Karaoke Mahalia, How Many Christians In Pakistan, What Does December Zodiac Sign Mean, Logitech K750 Print Screen, Kismet Yiddish, Gaelic Vs Celtic, March Sweatshirts, Man City Vs Wolves Head To Head, Clemson Background Pictures, Togo Canapé, 10 Things To Expect When In A Relationship With A February Born, When Romance Meets Destiny Dramacool, Kings Point Florida Real Estate, A Double Barreled Detective Story Pdf, Van Andel Family Net Worth, Fury Vs Joshua Odds, Gratitude List, Atletico Madrid Vs Leganes Live Stream, Firecrackers Softball Logo, Jeffersonville Ky Fireworks, Radio Vision Nouvelle 1600 Am Live, Ship Management Services, Sisaket Attractions, Do Congressmen Pay Into Social Security, Bali Weather In June, Asheville Hotels, Melbourne Weather December 2018, Wwoof Germany Reviews, Bali Weather By Month, The Complete Book Of Birthdays November 3, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Debut Manchester United, Wokc Yard Sale List, Diatom Species, Is Lemonade Mouth On Hulu,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *