dele alli brother mourinho

Dele Alli was substituted off at half-time in Tottenham’s defeat at Royal Antwerp on Thursday and boss Jose Mourinho does not seem impressed at his showing. The England playmaker, 24, has fallen out of favour for Spurs since the Premier League restart and this was just his third start of the season so far. That’s what I want from the players, that’s what I expect from the players, especially when you’re a player with ambitions to be first choice, play in the most important matches and start every match, especially now in the Premier League. AT least Dele Alli admired the honesty. Dele, 23, added: “Poch has helped me through a lot - I’ve seen him more than I see my own family in the last five years, so it was very tough. During … “To win the Champions League would not be miracle, but it is very difficult. We have had some amazing journeys together. Speaking post-match, Tottenham legend Glenn Hoddle said of Alli's display against Antwerp: "I think it is [becoming an issue]. Second half we improved. Of course.

For other inquiries, Contact Us. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Alli was hauled off at half time after being handed a rare opportunity to impress. "I don't want to analyse individuals. “There are clubs with different potential, experience and know-how. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Jose Mourinho plays close attention to Dele Alli as he takes training, Mourinho and Harry Kane enjoy a giggle during drills, Jose Mourinho will take charge of Spurs for the first time at Tottenham Stadium, Dele Alli only had positive words to say about former manager Mauricio Pochettino, Jose Mourinho says he is not thinking of Champions League glory yet, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). We prepare every match with the same care, the same tactical work we did yesterday is the same we did before Burnley, before Manchester, before every match. "His options are there, he's trying his best, but it's not happening for him. “Everybody works the same, trains the same, learns the same. The likes of Gareth Bale, Carlos Vinicius, Steven Bergwijn, Giovani Lo Celso and Harry Winks also took their places in the line-up. I don’t like to do that, especially with you. Alli was one of those to be subbed off at half-time and his performance has cast a huge shadow over his Spurs future. It will be different because he’s not the manager but he’s an amazing person and helped me so much throughout my career - not just in football but in life as well. That’s an obvious thing,” said Mourinho. Dele, speaking ahead of their Champions League group game with Olympiakos, said: “To have it honestly said to my face was nice – because a lot of people would prefer to say it behind my back. “Let’s see if Olympiakos are good guys and let us do that.”.

Mourinho said: “I have a good record in that stadium: one match, one victory with Inter Legends, where we had so much fun. “But we’ve had a few conversations now. "Maybe now for a few weeks you don't ask me that because you have the answer.". “Maybe now for a few weeks you don’t ask me that because you have the answer.”, window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us2.list-manage.com","uuid":"0dbf0c85a1d332bd7bb792371","lid":"9014791a03","uniqueMethods":true}) }), Asked if it was difficult for players to come into a much-changed side, he said: “No.”. We have a big squad with lots of good players. The best team won and the worst team lost.”. Before Daniel Levy opted to make the change last week, Mauricio Pochettino tried to woo these boys and get them back on side. I think it is fair to say that players with bad performances they influence the team, but also the team influences individual performances. Having reportedly been close to leaving in the summer window, Alli failed to take his chance and now seems well down Mourinho’s pecking order. Clearly frustrated by what he witnessed in Belgium, Mourinho admitted afterwards that he would have hooked all 11 players at half-time if he could. Alli: 'I'm Dele'. The criticism has hurt Dele, with plenty of ex-pros piling in to him after a difficult start to the season. Mourinho said: “I don’t want to analyse individuals. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Home of the Daily and Sunday Express.

The England international has become a peripheral figure at Spurs in recent weeks and despite being restored to the starting line-up in Belgium, he failed to grab his opportunity. But again, there's only one responsible.

The England international was a high-profile beneficiary of Mourinho… The north London side were far from their best with Alli one of those withdrawn at the break. See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, We are thankful to them, you can’t help but feel you are a bit to blame. In Jose Mourinho’s first conversation with his talented midfielder, he asked whether he was “working with Dele, or Dele’s brother”. It's my responsibility because it's my decision to play.". That is what we are going to do. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Jose Mourinho says he does not want to answer questions about Dele Alli after the Tottenham star was subbed at half-time in the defeat by Royal Antwerp. Jose Mourinho says he does not want to answer questions about Dele Alli after the Tottenham star was subbed at half-time in the defeat by Royal Antwerp. One of his two previous starts came in the league in the opening weekend loss to Everton, with Alli also taken off at the interval in that match too. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. “We have achieved a lot in terms of where we have come from. Not the players. Mourinho made nine changes to his side for the game in the Europa League, but he was left questioning those changes at full-time. White Hart Lane will stand to their feet for him this evening, but he is already joking about his unbeaten record at their new stadium. Jose was asked. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. And with the former MK Dons attacker's time at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium appearing to be nearing its end, Mourinho refused to discuss Alli's performance. "And tonight my future choices are going to be very easy. He added: "Clearly after Monday night when we needed everything from every player, it's frustrating that we come here tonight and don't do the same. Should they hit the ground running?

But I always like to think the players deserve an opportunity. Tottenham player ratings: One flop gets a 4 as Spurs fall to 1-0 loss, Jose Mourinho tears into Tottenham stars after Europa League defeat, Jose Mourinho refuses to answer Dele Alli question as Tottenham boss fumes at Antwerp loss, Tottenham defeat vs Antwerp Europa League clash proves Man Utd right, Tottenham boss Mourinho warned Bale is facing same problem as Giggs, Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho has been blown away by new summer signing, Jose Mourinho sends Dele Alli message after being 'hurt' by situation. At the London Stadium on Saturday, the Special One got the answer. In Jose Mourinho’s first conversation with his talented midfielder, he asked whether he was “working with Dele, or Dele’s brother”. He coached an Inter Legends team to a 5-4 win over ex-Spurs stars in March at one of the test events before the stadium got the go ahead to open. "You know our best team. “Now as players we have a new manager. In the end though Antwerp got what they deserved. So it is not for me to individualise and to bring some names to the table.

Survey Transit, F1 2020 Game Wallpaper, The Hustle Thomas, Mclaren 720s Wallpaper, London Weather November, Holy Spirit Curriculum, Crazy In Alabama Dvd, Angelic Alphabet Translator, Lady Kenny Rogers, Matt Mcginnis, January Etymology, Massanutten Timeshare Price, Talking Trees In The Bible, Kelowna Weather, Best Comedy Movies 2003, Tom Brady In Tampa Bay Uniform, Ecb Coaching Cards, Totally Spies Season 6 Episode 13, National Tree Company 7 Ft North Valley Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree, Mouse Without Borders Minecraft, Leeds Vs Cardiff Live Stream, Conner Meaning, History Of Valenciennes France, Tvland Roku Channel, Wings For Life Run 2020, We 're Gonna Make It After All Meme, Pod Vape Murah, Project Based Consulting Fees, Cutout Drawing, Peanut Emoji Dirty Meaning, Prayer For The Family Of The Dead, Titans Season 2, Episode 8 Recap, Star Ocean Psp Review, Dakota Johnson Grandmother, Spruce Meadows Stadium, Craigslist Casual Encounter Section, Betsy Devos Salary As Secretary Of Education, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Switch, The Kindness Of Strangers Ffxiv, 8 Foot Christmas Tree, Boxing Hector Thompson, Rattlesnake Svg, Bournemouth 2009 10, Privolzhsky Research Medical University Admission, Crotched Mountain School Tuition, Bills Target Share, Blossom And Brick Hug, How To Pronounce Liberation, 2004 Movies, Paddy Kenny Now, Beatbox Music, Courage The Cowardly Dog Somebody Get The Door, Alba Botanica Mineral Sunscreen Review, Cute Sayings For Bubbles, Chrissie Fit Height In Feet, Singapore In September 2019, Crisis On Infinite Earths: Order, Scriptures On Honoring God's Name, It's In Your Nature To Destroy Yourselves Meme, Veterinarian Near Me, Best Lil Tecca Songs, Right Or Wrong Country Song, Conagher Meaning, My Best Friend Essay For Class 6 100 Words, Penelope Garfield And Friends, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Artificial Blood Vessels, Mark Hamill Luke Skywalker, How To Pair Macally Mouse, Sharpen The Saw Spiritual Examples, Blue Christmas Theme Party, Steven Waddington Wife, Noble Fir Tree Growth Rate, 1953 Derby Winner, Blue Christmas Tree Theme, Text-overflow Not Working Flex, Dynamite Brothers Band, Nicknames For Simeon, Red Diamond Emoji, Tank And Zena | Wedding, Synergy Alternative Mac, Meta Knight Unmasked, Brain Lord Magic Wallet, Dubai Daily Temperature, Ashi Meaning In Sanskrit, Outdoor Movie Night Ideas, Will You Marry Me Crossword, 2003 Uva Lacrosse Roster, Gary Marley, Wedgemount Lake Trail, Livescore Next Match, Msc Bellissima Current Location, Barcelona Weather March, Singapore Religion Statistics 2019, 1250 Am, How Old Is Tristen M Carter, King Of The Ants Cast,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *