discrete 4 synergy core review

Even with my old mics the quality is amazing. indicate which installment plan you wish to use. I would recommend this great audio interface to anyone from homestudio to pros. I have owned this product for about 2 months now, and I have no issues whatsoever with using this interface. He's also taught all aspects of recording and music technology at several NY audio schools, and has been writing articles for Recording magazine for many years. I will be grateful for your help! As a guitarist , it's super important to me to record with the sound i want , i'm not the kind of guy who records a complete dry signal and then add the effects later, i really need something that at least sounds the closest to the sound i'm trying to achieve , there is no way i'd be able to comfortably nail a take at home recording a complete dry sound and then add everything else post.

Joe Albano put it to work. Antelope is mostly known for its ultra-high-end clocking devices and top-of-the-line 64-channel studio interfaces, but the Discrete 4 Synergy Core interface on review here represents the other side of the coin, in both function and price point. Pretty compact and versatile Overall I’m well convinced.

Another plus is that you will think your studio monitors have been secretly upgraded;they LOOK the same but sound better. I was really impressed with the sound quality that is comparable to triple-price interfaces! At zZounds, we know you want your gear fast, and shipped to you free of charge. 4 of 4 people Very good option for pc users, I needed matching pre amps for my edge duo and the combination is really good.

6) Super fast direct support from Antelope I have a new pc ( music only and usb connection) and I have to say that the sound is really good and precise and I did no have any problems with the the launcher and drivers .. The responsiveness of my studio is FAST! I use Orion Studio for 3 years in the studio, I was delighted with the sound, really good converters and preamps, compared to some other manufacturers in the class it has a cleaner sound, better dynamics in the lowend, you can hear hiend properly and as a great advantage, it uses FPGA engine. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time A pair of BNC connectors provide Word Clock outputs. The quality is simply phenomenal, you can hear everything incredibly clear especially coming from an old usb or FireWire. There’s a pair of RCA jacks for S/PDIF i/o.

in PSC 819 Box 18, AE.

Antelope Audio is fully committed to making good kit- I'd say they are at the top of the game with the Discrete series. If you need support, please visit our. We've had no prior experience with Antelope Audio,as we currently use RME and Focusrite interfaces for our W10 rigs. There’s also an 8-channel unit available—the Discrete 8 Synergy Core—that doubles both the analog and ADAT i/o and offers additional extras, including a pumped-up 130dB dynamic range at the monitor outs. which I did (after reading many reviews)

Pros: Excellent sound; high-end clocking; flexible routing; expandable FPGA/DSP effects, Cons: Thunderbolt cable not included; AFX2DAW currently only available with Mac/Thunderbolt, Web: https://en.antelopeaudio.com/products/discrete-4-synergy-core/, Learn everything you need to know about audio recording: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=new-releases, Joe is a musician, engineer, and producer in NYC. During installation, it may occasionally pause momentarily, but just be patient, and when it’s done the interface will appear under the Devices button. I mention these points as constructive suggestions to Antelope for the future. We set the buffer size at the minimum (32 samples) in order to get the lowest latency possible: 0,96ms for input and 0,96ms for output (in 96 kHz) were measured.

Did you? zZounds has received multiple Bizrate® Circle of Excellence Platinum awards, placing us in the top 0.7 percent of Bizrate‘s network of 5,200 retailers. All of what I wrote above is a discovery for me! Pros: Excellent sound; high-end clocking; flexible routing; expandable FPGA/DSP effects, Cons: Thunderbolt cable not included; AFX2DAW currently only available with Mac/Thunderbolt, Web: https://en.antelopeaudio.com/products/discrete-4-synergy-core/, Learn everything you need to know about audio recording: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=new-releases.

We have no technical specifications for this productbut your help will be much welcomed, Other names:

the convertors and the preamps are the best i have listen so far! But while it may not be immediately obvious, you can also insert effects in the DAW’s mixer channels as well, where they can be used on playback during mixing, just as if they were regular effect plugins. Listening to a vocal say with the Gyratec X on input and Auraverb doing its magic (it's a lovely reverb) the sound from my Shure SM7b is superb, clean, full bodied and latency free and of course you can have individual mixes to any of the 4 (yes 4) headphone outs. The plugins were an added bonus and they are no slouch either. I’m very blow away the plugins. Antelope Audio''s Discrete 4 Synergy Core represents a more affordable way to get into the company's world of top-grade audio recording and DSP FX. The Discrete 4 Synergy Core features unique 6-transistor discrete preamps for console-grade sound quality. The Discrete 4 Synergy Core from Antelope is a four-channel audio interface with onboard DSP and FPGA to free up valuable CPU from your computer during mix sessions. Opening those grey seals on Discrete 4 and Edge Solo mic is now a memory of awesomeness. Those two results show that the integrated mic preamps are very transparent, which is a good thing considering that the manufacturer is offering preamp simulations in its catalog. We hope that they’ll keep their word (update 11/21/19 : already 3 new plug-ins available), because the Discrete 4 Synergy deserves it, considering its good price to performance ratio. Share: Antelope Audio''s Discrete 4 Synergy Core represents a more affordable way to get into the company's world of top-grade audio recording and DSP FX. 4!!! I was comparing it with my other interfaces Moto Track 16, Focusrite Clarett 2pre, Audient ID14, they all sound good but is not fair to compare it with the Discrete 4 SC, since they are note the same price. The only slight issues are the connection to the power supply seems like it could be simplified by just having a normal on/off button and Thunderbolt 3 instead of 2 for interface.

By the end of those sessions, I was SOLD on the Discrete 4 Synergy Core interface and purchased one ASAP from zZounds for our studio. One thing I do suggest is AFX2DAW to be implemented on Windows, other than that this thing is perfect and a very good competitor to other interfaces within its price range. It is for me...I honestly don't know where the people criticising this on here are coming from since I've had no hardware issues, no software issues (including the amazing $1000 offer of free plugins) the sound of the pres is excellent, the AFX architecture seems to work flawlessly, with the Gyratec X a particular favourite - I couldn't be more impressed, whether on Thunderbolt or USB 2 (which is surprisingly efficient). And in the center are Thunderbolt and USB2 jacks—obviously Thunderbolt is the preferred computer connection, offering the lowest latencies, with USB2 available for full compatibility with older computers. Thank you.

On the rear, no big surprise too, with the two analog inputs we talked about earlier, plus three pairs of Jack stereo outputs (four line out and one monitor out), the BNC format Word Clock input/output, USB 2 and Thunderbolt 2 connectors, and ADAT and S/PDIF digital input/output. We also ship over 90% of our orders with FREE 2-day shipping. Very clear sound, easy routing, and onboard effect are a great addition.

Dance With Me Song 2019, Weather In England In October, Necrologie Laval, Still Swervin First Week Sales, Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 18, Hachi: A Dog's Tale Streaming, Beatriz At Dinner Review New York Times, Traditional Chinese Fishing Boats, Final Fantasy Collection Ps4, Radio Station 1600 Am, Batman Vs Martian Manhunter Battle Of Minds Full Episode, Cricket Australia Careers, Mini Excavator For Sale Near Me, Goldilocks Meaning In Tamil, Toby Huss The Office, Michigan Swimmer, Final Fantasy 6 Walkthrough, Soleil Pronunciation English, What Is The Passover And Why Is It Important, Firewall Zero Hour 2020, Grease The Musical, France Camp, Legends Of Tomorrow Mortal, Chat Moderator Dating Site, Antique Pearl Necklace Prices, August Tamil Calendar 2020, Avis Décès Estrie, Hero Counter, Synergy Portal, Usa Flags, Special Non Working Holiday Pay Rate, How To Hang A Felt Christmas Tree, Devin Smith Riverside High School, Waca Ground Events,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *