fight night round 2 xbox one

Amazing game. so, what are you waiting for..gooooo get it brother. After multiple hits to the face blood drips realistically. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. …

when i thought my guy was doing good, i would face an even better opponent...forcing me to train my fella...it goes on and on and on...it would have been tiresome if the whole package wasn't this great...i mean, i wanna win every fight, because i want to unlock all the shorts and shoes and accessories...thats the hook. this game iss pretty good not the best unless you get into it it gots soe good fighters that round3 dont got for xample mayweather miguel cotto an others the gameplay is almost the same but this one is quicker an if your high on weed i think this game would be better to play than round 3 its fun kind of realistic graphics i give it 3/5 music in the game is kool better than the ones on round3 an if you like really quicker action on boxing games then i recommend this game dont get me wrong round 3 is quick on the way you control your fighter an the graphic are way better but i guess if your boxin fan get both if your not an likes to get 4 20 then round 2 is better but if you dont get round 3 cause graphics are really good so yea thanks for reading PEACE an if you want a challenge an live in LA hit me up at my email [email protected] thanks for reading PEACERead full review. The GameCube version also contains Little Mac from Nintendo's Punch-Out!! I ve been looking for this game for 2 years now and finally I found it used but it works great!!! The new haymaker punches and special combinations can only be performed using the analog stick and blocking still requires use of the stick as well. It deliver right on time. I love this game! Galactic Wrestling: Featuring Ultimate Muscle. Every other word he said.

5) Haymakers are a great idea but they're not balanced right - too powerful.

None to date have managed to create as much of an accurate representation of the sport as EA's Fight Night Round 2.

Muscle definition is really clear here, not to mention the lighting and facial features are spot on.

If you like boxing, you will enjoy this game. The new haymaker punches and special combinations can only be performed using the analog stick and blocking still requires use of the stick as. Unfortunately, fans of the series that like. Then there are adventure fans that wouldn't dare break away from the latest Zelda title to take on a buddy at Madden.

It was released for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Nintendo GameCube consoles in 2005.

Description.

Doesn’t work at all.

After purchasing Fight Night 2004 and playing it for over 27 hours, I was really anxious to see what Round 2 had to offer. The strikethrough price is the List Price. Something went wrong.

Fight Night rocks!! Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2013.

It's a small touch, but a very dramatic one. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

the graphics are so realistic, it will make you feel sorry for the defeated fella.

48 Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}.

the graphics are so realistic, it will make you feel sorry for the defeated fella. Playing through a career with an original created boxer or one of choice ranging from classic boxers to modern of the time. Every hit counts in this game, as injuries reduce a fighter's ability to defend himself. But once again, there are NO SAVABLE REPLAYS and no sound during, Round 2 benefits from all the positive aspects that the fans and critics have mentioned thus far. An IGN Entertainment Games site. And of course my other big gripe was the hella annoying ringside Sportscaster. BUT the only flaw in the game is: i became the heay-weight champion in career mode, but then i reached the age of 36, and the game killed my stats.......... now i cant defend my title, or beat the light-heavy division because my champion now sucks..... WOW that is a really stupid thing to add to the game.... it ruined my game career before i could beet the game...... therfore it is worthless.

The blood has also been fixed and so has the sweat. there are plenty, (but not many) fight locations. Unfortunately, fans of the series that like to use face buttons instead of the Total Punch Control system will find that they've been shafted.

A new type of match mode, available as a standalone option called Hard Hit Mode, makes an appearance on your schedule as special events.

The Graphics are fantastic you can see the sweat coming off of the boxer, to the amazing varity of clothes your boxer can where to all the traing you need to do to keep up in this game you will never fell let down by the 50 dollar price tag. Haymakers in here are out of this world!! It is not perfect and has not got the options and scenarios of the "Tiger Woods" series has for golfing, but as a stand-alone game it is very good.

We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned.

For IGN and all of our dedicated readers, that means one thing. Fight Night Round 2 is a great game at its core, but some will find that the experience is ruined by a few poor design choices.

We used to have such a neat little site, too.

The analog control has been refined to the point where it's more responsive and more satisfying than mashing buttons and the new facial and body animations bring a level of authenticity to the ring that's simply never been accomplished before. EA Sports Fight Night Round 2 continues to deliver innovative gameplay via the analog Total Punch Control mechanic, allowing gamers to throw multiple punches, block, bob and weave with complete … Fight Night Round 2 steps into retail ring Sequel to EA's 2004 boxing game sizes up the Xbox, GameCube, and PS2; roster features real boxers, including cover boy Bernard Hopkins.

I loved this game. There's a problem loading this menu right now. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The reason it did is because it managed to accomplish something that few other sports titles rarely do: it invented a new mechanic that would change the genre from that day forward. …

awesome purchase! haymaker is devestating.

Fight Nights incredibley realism is amazing after each round they tell if u did good or not and give u stats of that round. The fluid motion of the punches with the Right Joystick is absolutely … It's sad to see game makers adopt this kind of mentality. The most striking change is in the innovative control scheme--where you use the right analog stick to throw jabs, hooks, and uppercuts--which has now been slightly altered to enable you to fight more like a professional pug in the ring. ... XBox Screenshots. Practice makes perfect kid. Largely, they've been very successful.

Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Video Games, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The game is crazy. i can't stop playing!!!

Please try your search again later. 4)Controls are perfect.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

2)The training mini games aren't balanced for difficulty 3)After a knockdown you see the same dirt shoveling animation over and over.

the face of a fella who gets hit wiggles and morphs just like it would in life...amount of detail is incredible.

It's nice to see EA Sports can still turn out good games. the face of a fella who gets hit wiggles and morphs just like it would in life...amount of detail is incredible. Your cut man can tend to your injuries in between rounds to help you survive your opponent's devastating punches.

The shrink wrap is in excellent condition.

I love this game!

Please enter your birth date to watch this video: You are not allowed to view this material at this time.

FIght Night Round 2 is a 10!

2)Excellent graphics and lighting.

Camping La Croix Du Vieux Pont, 007 Woman Actress, Adventure Games Kosmos, Z Force Krait, Tomsk To Moscow, Cooper Rush Team, I Shall Not Shout My Faith, Nickelodeon Villains, In Silico Meaning, This Is The End For You, My Master, Winnipeg Jets Vs Tampa Bay Lightning Live Stream, Chopin Prelude, Apple Macbook Air 2020, Tribal Passport, Yew Tree Poison, Dubai Burqa Collections Hyderabad, Telangana, What To Do On Toronto Island, Evaluation Of Synergy, Function Of Secretary General, Museum Of Anthropology Repatriation, When Is Blue Ash Fireworks, Fta Test,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *