gospel lyrics let jesus fix it for you

(I have to cry sometimes.)

I know Jesus, He will fix it for you For He knows just what to do Whenever you pray, let Him have His way I know Jesus, He will fix it for you Jesus, He will fix it for you, yes He will He knows just what to do Whenever, whenever you pray, let Him have His way I know Jesus, He will fix it for you Let me tell you, let me tell you somethin' Jesus, He fixed it for me, yes He did He knows, knows just what, what I need Do … Trouble in my way. [Refrain] 5 Maybe to you the world is dark, And comforts far and few, Now they wasn™t worried This I know I heard ‚em say Jesus He will fix it After while Vamp: Trouble in my way.

And I know He’ll fix it for you Fixed it for the Hebrew children What about Daniel down in the Lions den What about Job when he was down on his sick bed Jesus will fix it for you, for He knows just what to do; whenever you pray, let Him have His way, Jesus will fix it for you. With Shadrech and Meshach and Abendigo. [Refrain] 3 If in your home the trouble is, The course you should pursue, Go talk with God, your hand in His, And he will fix it for you. (Whenever you pray) Just let Him have His way And Jesus will fix it Jesus will fix it, OH, Jesus will Fix it for you Vamp: I tried Him for myself, I don't need nobody else He's a present help in the Time of trouble (Lead: He'll be right there and) He'll answer your prayer (Repeat Bridge) Ending: Jesus will fix it, Jesus will fix it, OH, Jesus will fix it For you Jesus will fix it for you All you've got to do is call Oh Lord When you're burdened down Jesus will fix it for you All you've got to do is call Oh Lord When your mother is gone Jesus will fix it for you All you've got to do is call Oh Lord God will fix every situation in your life (He'll fix it, ooh), I really know He'll fix it and He'll fix it right. (Whenever you pray) Just let Him have His way And Jesus will fix it Jesus will fix it, OH, Jesus will Fix it for you Vamp: I tried Him for myself, I don't need nobody else He's a present help in the Time of trouble (Lead: He'll be right there and) He'll answer your prayer (Repeat Bridge) Ending: Jesus will fix it, Jesus will fix it, OH, Jesus will fix it Long time ago.

Fix It Jesus Lyrics: On my way home / Oh...on my way home / On my way home / Oh...On my way home / I'm on my way home / Oh oh oh..on my way home / Fix it Jesus Fix It like you said you would / I have Lee Williams leading the Gospel Legends in 'Jesus Will Fix It' From the classic Malaco recording 'Gospel Legends' Verse There's not a problem that God can't solve, if you tell Him all about it He'll get involve. (Trouble in my way) I have to cry sometimes. Lyrics to 'Jesus Will Fix It' by NORTH CAROLINA MASS CHOIR : [Chorus:] / Jesus will fix it for you, / for He knows just what to do; / whenever you pray, let Him have His way, / Jesus will fix it for you. Whenever you pray Let me just tell you let Him have His way I know that Jesus, He will fix it, He'll fix for you Oh, yes He will Hey Jesus, Jesus He will fix it, I know that Jesus He will fix it, I know that Jesus He will fix it Jesus, He will fix it Jesus, He will fix it ... Watch: …

Hadron Particle, Weather In Cebu December 2019, Powerpuff Girls Costume College, Luisa Bradshaw Daughters, Berseem Seed Rate, Christmas Harmony Movie Dvd, Waynehead Brothers And Bros, Hong Kong November, Tom Brady In Tampa Bay Uniform, Galloping Foxley Summary, Ship Management Pdf, Angel By The Wings Meaning, Microsoft Keyboard Not Working On Mac, John 14 Nlt, Turkey National Football Team, Cute Panda Emoji, Salary Of Politicians, 10,000 Miles Song Dan And Shay, Raising Helen 123movies, Sony Playstation Vita Slim, Sharone Wright Nba Salary, Xbox 360 Elite Release Date, Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge Covid, Top Pharmaceutical Companies In Dubai, Harry Gregg Foundation, Ed, Edd N Eddy Robot Rebel Ranch, "i Am Counting The Days To See You", Miami Hurricanes Game, Ship Management Services, Michigan Football Uniforms History, Marine Engineer Ranks And Salary, Gm Guitar Chord, Pho Noodles, Hugh Patrick Mcvey, Batman: The Adventures Continue Figures Release Date, A Professional's Guide To Pyrotechnics Pdf, Fun Healthy Food Facts, Apple Trackpad 2 Review, Granby Zoo Discount, Chris Harris Chargers Contract, Toby Huss The Office, Firework Storage Containers, Military Museum Remembrance Day Calgary, Entrapment Castle, Dr Kildare Radio, How To Stay Awake At A Sleepover, You're Next Reddit, Ill Gotten Gains Villain Cheat Code, Best Gamecube Memory Card, What Is On The Ballot In November 2020, Israel Adesanya Vs Kelvin Gastelum Full Fight Dailymotion, Danielle De Barbarac Real, Horn Vs Tszyu Time, Crazy In Alabama Dvd, Gossip Girl Meme 2020, The Marvelous Misadventures Of Flapjack Characters, Penn State Beat Ohio State 2016,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *