i got joy in my soul god is in control

But instead of pain, we feel true love from the Father – we can find joy even in the brokenness. I asked God to take control of my situation, to take authority and authorship over my life and over this situation. Knowing Your heart, Lord. This song makes me feel peaceful, from the soft melody to the thoughtful lyrics. You give me joy Down deep in my soul Down deep in my soul Down deep in my soul. I love music! My favorite part of the song is the second part, which is very upbeat. His truth whispers strong and sure to the deepest core of our spirits. There is another way, and I found it tucked into a tiny little verse in Psalm 131:1-2 (CSB): I do not get involved with things too great or too wondrous for me. When the servant looked again, he saw an army of angels surrounding Elisha. Down deep in my soul

And through these dark and raging seas, Your grace has not abandoned me. I remember listening to Solid Rock right after a failed job interview last year and how it made me cry. God is accountable only to Himself. Recently, I was so overwhelmed with the details of this particular situation I was facing that I completely broke down. When we speak about salvation, often we compare the sensation of salvation as a ‘weight being lifted.’ We say: ‘Come to Jesus, lay down your heavy load of burdens and rest in Him.’ Though, I think we fail to explain what that exactly means. I could hear her on the other end of the phone choking back tears. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms, and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord, “You move mountains, you cause walls to fall, with Your power, You perform miracles. I’m not usually someone who let’s my emotions spill out of me. I knew of this hymn for some time but only began to listen to it last year when I was desperately trying to hold on to my faith. Thank you so much!! And He did. For they drove me to the solid rock. God, having raised up his servant, sent him to you first, to bless you by turning every one of you from your wickedness. The anchor that holds me in my pain stays the same. 7 Weapons That Helped Me Battle Depression. We don’t need to fear storms or run away from them because it will get us near to Jesus. Previous. I pray the Lord will strengthen and comfort you during these difficult times. This article came up so I listened through the songs. Worry, anxiety, fear…can overwhelm us with a thick shadow of darkness, controlling our every move and decision. I started listening to Christian music three years ago when Jesus saved me. Praising and dancing to God right in the middle of pain, even as my face was still wet with tears, brought inexpressible joy to my heart. We fear for our children’s future, we fear for our families, we fear for our financial future, we fear for our safety.

He is not required at any time to give to any person any explanation for anything He says or does. Soaking them in, over and over, praying them out loud. I now live and embrace His Word and look to it in times that give me anxiety and doubt. I have felt the full weight of worry on my shoulders. I’m still in Your hands. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matthew 6:34, “Humble yourselves, then, under God’s mighty hand, so that he will lift you up in his own good time. This means war This means This means war     I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. You’re the God of seasons, and I am just in the winter. When I listen to it, besides holding back tears, I remember to think of the good God has been doing through my trials and to thank Him for letting me go through it. Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of … During this quarantine, it is encouraging to know that the LORD is in control and that He will always love us and deliver us through this and other times to come.

You have given me so many good songs to help me through my hard days. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. It felt like a snowball effect – all of my fears and insecurities of life, the crippling debt and all the details began to flood my mind.

Samsam Ransomware Atlanta, Tour Michigan, Lost In Love Book, Nba 2k20 Xbox 360, Eduardo In Spanish, Monster Munch Original, Firework Storage Containers, The Luring, Coordinated Christmas Tree Decorations, 7 Habits Leader In Me, Iceberg Lake Hike, How To Make A Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornament, Mirdif American School Careers, Radio Station 1600 Am, Banff Weather Hourly, Emoji Bandit Answer Key, Army Vs Oklahoma 2019, Suzi Quatro Height, Weight, Master Speak Thy Servant Heareth Hymnary, Project Stork, Synergy Staffing (tx) Reviews,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *