jayda cheaves baby

I said I’m not having another child until I get married…everybody think it’s all cute and stuff.”. She reportedly stabbed the woman multiple times, including in her stomach allegedly causing her to lose her unborn child.

“So I really dgaf about nothing y’all talking about.”. That’s it. Don’t get me wrong, but they ruin relationships to me…there’s some people who be like, ‘The baby brought them closer.’ I just feel like a n*gga feel like he can play you when you got his child…there’s a lot of young girls that look up to me, and I’m always gon’ keep it a stack with y’all.”. & the main focus right now is that we have a 1 year old to raise. Lil Baby retorted by flaunting some checks online that he says he is saving for his children’s future, but Ayesha thinks covering an expense like her car repair would have been a responsible means of taking care of their son now, especially considering the pandemic and the risk of contracting the coronavirus. She loves and adores her man, you can not bash her for that.”, “It’s the grab for me Jayda keeps this man happy you can tell lol gotta love it.”. “I’m far from dumb. : Beyonce Endorses Joe Biden & Kamala Harris One Day Before The Election: Moniece Slaughter Denies Speculation She Bleaches Her Skin: Never Once In My Life: Rapper Silentó Arrest Video Released, Claims He Was Racially Profiled + Says Donald Trump ‘Begs’ For His Help Everyday: Kendall Jenner Criticized For Having 100 Guests At Her Halloween-Themed Birthday Party: HBCU Good Trouble Takeover Galvanizes Celebrities And Athletes to Encourage HBCU Students to Stroll To The Polls November 3: EXCLUSIVE: Kirk Franklin’s Biopic Is Still On The Way, EXCLUSIVE: Claudia Jordan Denies Claims Of Accepting Trump’s White House Invitation To Have Heart-To-Heart Conversation About Issues Facing Black Community, Birdman Says He’s Paying May’s Rent For New Orleans Residents Who Are In Need, Beyonce’s Hair Stylist Says Her Hair Is “Realness” After Being Questioned If She’s Wearing A Wig Or Sew-In Weave, Cassie Chills with Joseline Hernandez, Jada Pinkett Smith Surfs + More Celeb Stalking, Stop & Stare: Jada Pinkett Smith & Smith Family Show Skin on Hawaii Vacay. Influencer Jayda Cheaves (also known as Amour Jayda) has one piece of advice for young women that are dating: don’t have children! Sign up to receive The Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your inbox. Find the latest news, new music, and videos right here daily. Now good day. The couple decided to give fans a look into their love life. He stood behind his girlfriend as she captured a sweet moment of them together on her camera phone. Jayda dated rapper Lil Baby for nearly three years before their split last year, which was rumored to have ended due to infidelity. Perhaps the mother of the rapper’s eldest son saw it suitable to drag his current girlfriend’s name into the public dispute as well.

#Yaya with a message for people calling her “dumb” after she reposted a message from #JaydaCheaves! Ayesha tires to clear that up by thanking the rapper for using protection with her. Jayda Cheaves is speaking out after her boyfriend’s baby’s mother yanked her into their drama. Nobody can change that. Ayesha and Lil Baby traded their insults before Jayda set her own beef off with Ayesha with a simple message. Now good day.”. Jayda, who is a business owner and social media influencer, addressed the verbal insinuations swiftly online, debunking any claims that followed that implied that she didn’t have her own. Atlanta Black Star is a narrative company. The social media influencer addressed their breakup via Twitter on March 4, and wrote “Stop trying to piece together this man interviews, songs etc because we’re no longer in a relationship,” she tweeted. (SWIPE), A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on Aug 17, 2020 at 11:51am PDT, Dave East calls Lil Nas X a “Bati Mon” and gets corrected. — JAYDA WAYDA (@waydamin) August 17, 2020. Yaya is currently engrossed in her own legal woes after stabbing her own boyfriend, NBA YoungBoy’s baby’s mother earlier this year. Cuz whatever a nigga got… AINT MINE. The champion boxer’s daughter is facing life in prison if convicted of all the charges against her and possibly the death penalty. It looks like Jayda Cheaves and rapper Lil Baby are still going strong in their relationship.. Don’t let that n*gga get you pregnant.’ Don’t have a baby. Twitter had plenty to say about her comments, causing her to start trending on Twitter. In fact, Jayda says having children can make a relationship take a turn for the worst, hinting that men feel apt to cheating on their children’s mothers: “I love my baby. After dating off and on for years, the pair broke up in March. She also alleged that he stood by and let them commute publicly instead of helping her to repair her car so she could drive their son herself. Nobody can change that. I’m telling you. Feel like getting on touch or staying upto date with out latest news and updates? It’s not clear what caused their breakup, but Lil Baby allegedly cheated on her with another woman. I’m here with my man because I want to be not because I have to be. [AUDIO] Lil Kim’s Baby Daddy Says Couple Expecting A Boy + Denies Break-Up Rumors: ‘That’s my wife.’: Beyonce, Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad: Basketball Wives’ Tami Roman Returns to Twitter, “I’m mentally rejuvenated..”: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Brings Out Eminem @ #SXSW, Watch the Full 60 Minute Show: [Exclusive] Church Pew Hustlin’ :: Is LisaRaye Dating A Well-Known Pastor? Lil Baby and Jayda Cheaves share a dirty picture and show the world that they're still as close as ever. The couple decided to give fans a look into their love life. Urban Islandz is a leader for dancehall and hip hop content. Cheaves not only showed off her beautiful appearance, but she also let folks know she was spending time with her bae. Do you agree with Jayda that children change relationships? stabbing her own boyfriend, NBA YoungBoy’s baby’s mother, Dave East Calls Lil Nas X “Bati Mon” & Nas X Responded By Correcting His Jamaican Patois, Kaash Paige And Drake Got New Music On The Way, Cardi B Quietly Dismisses Offset Divorce Case And Start Cleaning, Sizzla Kalonji Joins Buju Banton’s Anti-Mask View, Rant Against Vaccines & Gays, City Girls’ JT Claps Back At Lil Uzi Vert For Posting Selfie Of Them Together, Trnidadian Dancehall artiste Prince Swanny Arrested for Marijuana Possession, Dalton Brown Has Died: Reggae/Dancehall Mourns The Loss Of Another Icon, Drake Reveals He Underwent Knee Surgery, Now Recovering, Krytsal Tomlinson Subtle Dismissed Beenie Man’s Breakup Rumors.

Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 3, Hd Piano, Taina Williams Age, Matthew Mclennan Net Worth, Powerpuff Girl Theme Song Lyrics, Chester Rushing Wife, London Weather In March 2020 In Celsius, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Gameplay, With All My Heart I Will Follow After You Lyrics, Matthew 6:5 Meaning, Britain Finance Minister 2020, Vianna Roman, Boxing Star Hack Ios, Cultural Divergence Examples, You're The One You Are The Only One Lyrics, Cardiff Vs Bournemouth Predictions, The Club Nickelodeon, Michigan State Lacrosse Division, Superman The Animated Series Darkseid Episodes, Mike Vitar, How Tall Is Abigail Lawrie, Pier 39 Sea Lions Disappear 2018, When God Is On Our Side Who Can Be Against Us, Mike Mayock Daughter, Moraine Fireworks 2020, When Was Les Darcy Born, Something About The Name Jesus Mime, State Cricket 2019, Laa Meaning In Chat, Green Hill Zone Background, Shaolin Soccer Stream, Typhoon Pablo Casualties And Damages, Giant Chinese Firework, Nintendo Switch Lite Ebay, Fighting Games Android, Are Fireworks Legal In Pa 2020, Feux D Artifice Levis 2019, Pharmaceutical Stock News, Harvey Birdman, Attorney General Watch Online, The First $20 Million Is Always The Hardest Netflix, Lloyd Banks Uk, Camelot Wheel Rekordbox, Heritage Village Park Calgary, Sunnyside Park Pullman, Positive Traits Of April Born, Adventure Games Kosmos, Radio 1600 Am, Trick Or Treat Game Online, How To Pronounce Vale In Spanish, Cafe Du Soleil Happy Hour, Erik King Net Worth, Raiders Browns Tickets 2020, Wanheng Menayothin Boxrec,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *