la pantera boxer richard moray

Study calculates your risk level, F1 driver ratings as Lewis Hamilton wins dramatic Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix, GMB's Piers Morgan details parents battle with coronavirus: ‘A brutal assault on the body'.

Find out more here. BoxRec.com uses cookies to make the site simpler. The association's representative in Paraguay happens to be Moray's trainer. ASUNCION, Paraguay — Richard Moray has had to fight to put a dismal past behind him — addictions to drugs, crimes and a resulting seven-year stretch in prison. Those mistakes included drug addiction and the assault, after which he fled to Argentina, where he had a few obscure boxing matches and worked in construction before returning to Paraguay, where he was arrested. The event, promoted as part of the South American Boxing Championship, was organized by the Ministry of Justice and a local boxing association that works in the rehabilitation program of inmates where "La Pantera" participates. The World’s Toughest Prisons Tacumbu: Where is Richard Moray ‘The Panther’ boxer now? The unprecedented event at the Esperanza Industrial Penitentiary Unit, which houses inmates who are not repeated offenders, had an audience of about 150 people, including ministers, authorities, relatives, and guests. "For me, it's important to win the fight, but the priority is to show society that I have recovered from my vices and say to my fellow inmates that they shouldn't give up when things are bad because they've made mistakes," said Moray, whose lined face looks older than his 31 years. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. "This is so that people can see that something's gonna shine even when everything looks dark," said Moray after receiving the belt of hands of the Minister of Justice in a professional ring installed in a prison pavilion under a strong security device.

By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. baltimoreppc - Related News.

Paraguayan boxer Richard Moray "La Pantera", left, is embraced by his coach Fabio Romero as Justice Minister Julio Rios, right, looks at them both, after Moray's victory over Brazilian boxer Carlos Santos de Jesus "Caolho" in the super-welter weight South American title fight, at La Esperanza prison in Asuncion, Paraguay, Friday, July 5, 2019.

Nicknamed "Pantera" — "Panther" — Moray had a promising start to his boxing career before losing his last three professional bouts and then getting locked up in 2012 for aggravated robbery.

Now he's hoping for one last chance to revive a fading boxing career when he's freed in four months. Richard Moray trains ahead of his fight at Esperanza prison, where he is months away from completing a seven year sentence for aggravated robbery in Asuncion, Paraguay. Paraguayan boxer, Richard "La Pantera" Moray, who is serving a seven-year jail sentence, helped transform a penalty kick into a ring, to contest a welterweight bout in order to support a reintegration program for inmates through sports.

Nicknamed “The Panther,” Moray had a promising start to his boxing career before losing his last three professional bouts and then getting locked up in 2012 for aggravated robbery. His bad luck continued.

To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. In a video posted on the Justice Ministry Facebook account, he recalled himself as "an adolescent who was a little grumpy, rebellious, cantankerous. Donald Trump ‘can STILL declare war’ after election as President set for 11 WEEKS in power, GMB’s Piers Morgan details parents battle with coronavirus: ‘A brutal assault on the body’, The Witcher season 2 first-look: Netflix shares new sneak peak in action-packed promo, Big Bang Theory plot hole: Error in Sheldon’s bedroom rule exposed as he refuses Amy entry.

Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge Covid, A Monster Calls Chapter 2 Summary, Lydia Loveless News, Won't He Will Meme, Fireworks Shipped To Ct, The Red Turtle Full Movie Watch Online, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Jackie Khones And The Case Of The Overdue Library Crook, Gladys Pearl Baker, How To Switch Keyboard Language Mac 2019, 1983 Florida Gators Football Roster, Titanium Salute Fireworks Uk, Denis Irwin And Roy Keane, 7' Led Faux Birch Tree, Sheffield United Squad 2008, Amazing World Of Gumball The Decisions, Edd Says Paid But No Money On Card, Don't Let Me Go Lyrics Harry Styles, Pauline Hanson Net Worth, Russian Super Cup, Christmas Trees That Grow In The South, I Shall Not Shout My Faith, Chocobo Tales 2, Beatriz At Dinner Review New York Times, Can You Stand The Rain Remix 2020, Run And Hide Dead By Daylight, Lune Bleue Toulouse, St Louis Cardinals 2019, C'est Le Vent Translation, Packers Week 6, Npr Virginia Radio Station, Live Streaming Concerts Youtube, Vancouver Aquarium Discount 2020, Goldfinger Lyrics Superman, 2003 Movies, Python Icon, Registre Des Entreprises Internationales, Secret Life Of Pets Snowball Jab Jab, April Signs And Symbols, Manchester United Retro Jacket, Banks In Nashville Tennessee, Cloverleaf Learning, Perl 5 Vs Perl 6, Bahamut Lagoon Retroarch, Mike Birbiglia Stand-up Netflix, Michael Kay Show Cancelled, Do Members Of Congress Have Security Clearances, South Australia Vs Western Australia 2020, Heavyweight Boxing Rankings, Chemistry Of Fireworks Pdf,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *