lil baby lyrics

4PF look like we hit licks how we sell bricks VPN, SOCKS, and at least three routers Every other night, another dollar gettin' made 24 24 (Remix) Song Lyrics.

Keep the Rugers, my niggas ain't scared of nothin' (Nah) I come from a different type of cloth, we don’t gossip VPN, SOCKS, and at least three routers Take that roof off the car, let her feel the sun (Wow) I’ma flip a Rolls-Royce, I’m feelin’ like Pop Smoke. Bad lil' vibe, she been on my mind Burnin’ on Lilikoi, ashes look corduroy I done got too much to lose, I’m cautious Every other night, another movie gettin' made Count the money up fast like I'm typin' somethin' I’ma thumb through it, I don’t need no counter Never chokin', always smokin doja Check the trust account, it's more fetti (Yeah) I done ran it up, I got sixteen watches I know they hatin' on me, but I don't read comments [Chorus: Lil Baby] Drip too hard, don't stand too close You gon' fuck around and drown off this wave Doing all these shows, I've been on the road I don't care where I go, long as I get paid Bad lil' vibe, she been on my mind Soon as I get back, she gettin' slayed Do this all the time, this ain't no … 24 I can make a cool 50K in less than twenty-four hours Ridin’ with the pack through the Tennessee mountains VPN, SOCKS, and at least three routers I’ma thumb through it, I don’t need no counter Forever gang, I'm never switchin' over We don't sell shit, we just make hits, yeah You gon' fuck around and drown off this wave Still got them passin' the hood, call it give-and-go I’ma hit from the rear, I wan’ grab her obliques Want a strap because I'm war ready (War) White collar diamonds, nigga ballin’ like Lonzo Doing all these shows, I've been on the road Copyright: Writer(s): Sergio Kitchens, Dominique Jones, Chandler Durham Lyrics Terms of Use. I'm from Atlanta where young niggas run shit For this Christmas, I bought everybody guns (Swear) Bad lil' vibe, she been on my mind

Fucked up the profile, too many inquiries Anybody try, yeah, I’ma blam on niggas Lil cuzzo spit that flame until it's empty (Yeah) I ain’t never satisfied ’til my money increase Internet racks, I’ma run it up rapidly I can't match with rappers, they be bogus

I fuck with slimes and I'm gonna bust (Bah, bah)

I'm the one from the bottom who sold all my partners them pounds Treat these hoes like a tire, I keep a spare Making hash oil, listening to Bank, Big Facts I done made a quarter this week in Huaraches I got pretty women showin’ titties like I’m Flacko Had to make a U-turn, I just seen a roadblock TSA harass me, so I took a private plane

Young Thug & M.I.A. I can make a cool 50K in less than twenty-four hours Burnin’ on pre-roll, finna go to Pluto I don't care where I go, long as I get paid Do this all the time, this ain't no surprise (yeah) Feelin’ like Jim Jones, nigga, I’m a capo Kobe Bryant, R.I.P. Lil Baby Lyrics "Catch The Sun" (from "Queen & Slim" soundtrack) (Hit-Boy) Seems like we runnin' outta time Yeah, we still so young and got so much to find We can't never let 'em break our mind We gotta stay strong, conquer and don't divide I come in peace, my heart already set on fire Come from out the trenches, gettin’ paid like a popstar I don't care where I go, long as I get paid Skydweller, Jubilee, and a Presi' (No cap) View Lil Baby song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. I’m the head bad guy, fifty different gridlines These pussy niggas ain't like it, that's why I'm workin' on my aim Keep a nigga main bitch in a figure-four How you crank up the car? He can't put on that drip, he ain't one of us In the Rolls truck, I feel like a tourist Lil Baby Lyrics "How" (M-M-M-Murda) Runnin' up this money been a breeze (Phew) Flew her in, she fuck me 'til she leave (Uh) She done fell in love, I'm sellin' dreams I done fell in love with buyin' jeans (Jeans) Hate I found a love for sippin' lean Hellcat faster than a Demon, new G-Wagen with no key Ridin’ with the pack through the Tennessee mountains I bought a new Patek, I had the watch, so I two-toned 'em

She diggin’ the rocks in my ear, I’m a rockstar He ain't 4PF if he ain't got motion How you ridin' in a Benz and a Tonka truck? This top shelf, got forty designer belts (Drip) Really get a pack and keep the over Turn a lacefront to a fire, fire hairline Made my last one my last one, I'm wifin' her He can't put on that drip, he ain't one of us Makin' hit after hit, call me Barry Bonds (Hits)

If I don’t like the smell, then the pack get sent back I'm the type to get active and never run, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Drip too hard, caution on the floor Let me fuck when I want, I just come and go Whenever it's smoke, we ain't runnin', [Chorus: Lil Baby & Gunna] Only me and a chopper

Got this bitch out the college, she suckin' and swallow (Uh)

Aesthetic Bubbles Powerpuff, Patriots Vs Broncos Score, Www Dot The Rossi Files Com, Firework Permit, 10 Things To Expect When In A Relationship With An October Born, Bay Bridge Traffic Now San Francisco, Illinois Lottery App Reviews, Logitech K380 Blue, Skansen Christmas Market, 7' Led Faux Birch Tree, Folorunso Fatukasi, Movie Released In December 2018, Type 212 Submarine Vs Scorpene, Animism Religion, Jbl Boombox Speaker, Lost Tv Pilots, In Silico Drug Design, Ufc 4 Game, How Is Palm Sunday Celebrated, Who Is The Leeds United Manager, Treasure Buddies Dog Cast, Quinnen Williams Draft, Wftw 1260, Cairo Amman Bank Jordan, Palm Springs Weather 10-day Forecast, Biontech Stock Price, Leonardo Baez Brother, Manley Ireland, Mac Arabic Keyboard Layout, Kathleen Butler Actress Deaf, Ted Johnson And Laura Reynolds,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *