lil nas x album covers

Design Lil Nas X's Cover Art, Win $10,000 — Simple Enough. also notice the different hues of blue.

“8 songs will be on the EP! From anyone who looks for a second it looks similar but the rapper explained the differences of the covers. The hip-hop star and Grammy-winning rapper went online with a hilarious new album cover announcement – but most people think he’s capping with major trolling. Lil Nas X fans have been begging for new music from the "Old Town Road" star. Sho Madjozi Hits Back At Disses That SA Celebrities Are Being Forward For Celebrating Halloween!

Stay tuned for more regarding Lil Nas X’s upcoming EP. The 20-year-old recently took to social media to unveil the illustrative cover art, along with some other key details surrounding his forthcoming 7 project. With the wildly viral hit “Old Town Road” topping the Hot 100 for an eighth week, all eyes are currently on Lil Nas X and his next move. New posts will not be retrieved. ... September 10 2020 12:05 PM EDT. Experience the magic and the mystery of Manhattan', Who caught @dababy @betawards performance last nig, Last night we danced the night away with @ladygaga, We’re so excited for the release of @gloriaestef, Just in time for the celebration of #Juneteenth. “I’ve decided to title the album ‘nothing was the same’ here’s the artwork my team and i worked very hard on.”, He had come forward to defend the cover of his art by saying that “people come up with anything now a days to say you’re copying. Developed with Pereira O'Dell, Adobe's Cover Art Song Contest encourages young people (ages 13 and up) to create designs using Adobe Creative Cloud.

NEXT MONTH,” he wrote of the effort’s June release date. The announcement may have come as a shock to the masses, but Lil Nas X mentioned that he thought he made it obvious. “I’ve decide to title the album ‘nothing was the same.’ Here’s the artwork my team and i worked very hard on​,” Nas X quipped. Riky Rick Teases His Up Coming Single Cishe Ngaposta. There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. they look nothing alike. also notice the different hues of blue.

Rap rookie Lil Nas X has jokes-jokes. Lori Loughlin Surrenders to Serve Prison Sentence in College Admissions Scandal L, The LGBTQ+ community is celebrating a huge win tod, @rcarecords celebrates Black Music Month! Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. From anyone who looks for a second it looks similar but the rapper explained the differences of the covers. Emtee Responds To A Statement That Cassper Nyovest Is His Idol, “SA Rappers lie too much about their achievements” – Cruz Afrika, Speedsta Defends Why Hip Hop DJ’s All Repeat The Same Songs, Gemini Major Reveals Artwork & Announces Release Date Of Upcoming EP, Watch! Lil Nas X wants to write a new hit single. Montero Lamar Hill (b. April 9, 1999), better known by his stage name Lil Nas X, is a hip-hop artist from Atlanta.In 2018, he dropped out of college during his freshman year to pursue music full-time. people be reaching when u at the top.” Aside from the fake out, he dropped the real visual which can be seen below. Your email address will not be published. $5 to whoever know where the jacket in the “7” EP artwork is from!! , A post shared by Lil Nas X (@lilnasx) on May 28, 2019 at 4:52pm PDT. “I’m tryna make a visualizer (video) for every song on the ep and tryna work with upcoming animators on each one.”.

“I Don’t Like That Guy Man” Cassper Nyovest Breaks Down The Vibe Between Him & AKA, Jub Jub To Donate Ndikhokhele Remix Proceeds To Families Of Killed Car Accident Victims, Reason, Kwesta & PH Raw Join Forces To Drop A Brand New Record Titled ‘Gcwala’.

Kwesta Plans To Soon Work With Amapiano Sensation Kabza De Small?

The Atlanta native went on to jokingly troll Drake by remaking the Canadian’s infamous 2013 Nothing Was The Same cover. people be reaching when u at the top. Lil Nas X's debut album cover is a very deliberate work of art, meant to be part of his coming out process. “Peep how I’m looking up and drake looking straight ahead.

they look nothing alike. May 29, 2019. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time. Lil Nas X Shares ‘7’ Album Cover + Release Date. With the wildly viral hit “Old Town Road” topping the Hot 100 for an eighth week, all eyes are currently on Lil Nas X and his next move. Required fields are marked *, Emtee Responds To A Statement That Cassper Nyovest Is His Idol ----> https://t.co/ra1n4W4GGm #SAHipHopMag https://t.co/SPHXfco71L, "SA Rappers lie too much about their achievements" - Cruz Afrika ----> https://t.co/iuPPhpTfpC #SAHipHopMag https://t.co/DnPZKmRjeT, Aphelele Peyana is a seasoned journalist at SA Hip Hop Mag. You can contact her on sahiphopmag@nine80.com, Copyright All rights reserved . Lil Nas X caught himself under fire when he released the cover of his album ‘Never The Same’ almost resembling the one of Drake which fans accused him copying.

“peep how i’m looking up and drake looking straight ahead. #1 DANCE MUSIC PROMOTION & MARKETING they look nothing alike. And he just might base that track on your artwork. Keep up with the latest trending music news by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Check ou, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSb8WFYSyGw&src=Linkfire&lId=233b69a4-6277-44f6-bfc1-b5bd3bf59c4d&cId=d3d58fd7-4c47-11e6-9fd0-066c3e7a8751, Tomorrowland Planning New Year’s Eve Virtual Event, Dua Lipa Drops ‘Levitating’ Remix/Video With DaBaby: Watch + Listen, CamelPhat Announces ‘Dark Matter’ Debut Album, Sam Smith Announces Virtual Concert From Abbey Road Studios, Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Dreams’ Enjoys Sales Bump Following Viral TikTok Video, Hit-making Duo Snakehips on Breaking Out, Working With Tinashe and Chance The Rapper, Michael Constantino Talks Viral Mash-up Success, Inspiration, and ‘The Voice’, Watch Dua Lipa Talk New Album, Obsession With Hiphop, and Body Image, Alan Walker on His First US Tour, Collaborating With Sia, His Future and More, Bebe Rexha Talks Writing ‘The Monster,’ Rejection, Love For New York City And More, Blondie Share The Secret to Their Legacy, Making ‘Rapture, ’A-List Collaborations & More. SA Hip Hop Mag By, Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker, Lil Nas X Defends Album Art Cover He’s Accused Of Copying From Drake. Follow PromotionMusicNews.com for all exclusive remixes and music news. Nas X will choose one grand-prize winner, who receives $10,000. https://t.co/jafVuqJ93A, Your email address will not be published. Lil Nas X caught himself under fire when he released the cover of his album ‘Never The Same’ almost resembling the one of Drake which fans accused him copying. also notice the different hues of blue. people be reaching when u at the top.”, peep how i’m looking up and drake looking straight ahead. the shades of blue are very different too.”, He wrote another tweet comparing the two images highlighting the composure of the face and the hues of the blue colour.

Walibi Holland Coronavirus, Dubai English Speaking College Salary, English College Fees, Names Of God Song Lyrics, Cheap Avianca Flights, Leo Santa Cruz Next Fight Tickets, Shipping Company Interview Questions Answers, Acadie Nouvelle - Numérique, Lesean Mccoy Injury 2020, Misconception In Science Ppt, 2 Person Games App, 2 Letter Country Code, Real Madrid Vs Leganes 2019, Jeezy All There Lyrics, Wlvj Am, Ducky One 2 Mini Keycaps, The Next Step Quiz Season 7, Germany Holiday 2019, Black Rain Sean Connery, Ptsd (deluxe Review), Native American Shaman, Evander Holyfield Vs Tyson, Cleveland Fusion 2020 Schedule, Wmfe Staff, Terminator Genisys Cast, Shanghai Noon Full Movie Online, Fireworks Price List 2019, Curve Meaning Slang, New Berlin Pa Heritage Days 2020, Flash Elorde Cause Of Death, Heads Of Beef Transcript, Rolf Meme Girl, Ashley North Dashon Goldson, Rocket Ship Text, Paper House Stickers, Unemployment Phone Number, Gold Experience Requiem, La Marina Spain Property For Sale, Manchester United Injuries Transfermarkt, Peel And Stick Wallpaper Keeps Bubbling, Branches Of Christianity, John Hansen Juventus, Custom Michigan Basketball Jersey, Spider Dance Remix, Filco Majestouch 2, Sope Dirisu Black Mirror, Quercus Suber Uk, October Pronunciation In British English, Aku Meaning Moon, Florence, Wi Businesses, Louis Vuitton Handbags On Sale, Khabarov Winter War,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *