mat finley camp rock

Now, people feel comfortable enough to steal my Mickey. You have to watch your Twitter account - either stay logged out or log in and protect your computer. Demi Lovato Wore the Ultimate Fall Outfit to Vote, Exclusive: Get to Know "AWC"'s Josephine Langford, Sephora's Biggest Sale of the Year Is Happening RN, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Tell us what you think about "MDot" in the comments and don't forget to check back tomorrow for more interviews with the cast! TM: Speaking of fans, what do you look for in a girl?

They know what they're doing. They challenge Camp Rock to a musical showdown to see which camp has the stronger musical talent. As a vocalist, he plays five instruments, which are: the piano, saxophone, drums, bass guitar and guitar. [Laughs]. Well, I wasn't hitting home runs. Seventeen participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. The movie premiered on September 3, 2010. He recently release… When they're just themselves that really stands out for me.

The dance numbers were amazing in this film - was it hard to memorize all that intense choreography? MF: Well, now, for the tour, I put powder on my hands so that the mic doesn't slip off. Jonas Brothers premiere their new movie, Camp Rock ! He recently starred as Luke Williams in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, the sequel to Camp Rock. Seventeen picks products that we think you'll love the most. And so that my hands are soft when I'm touching the fans, stuff like that. [Laughs] I'm not really a ritual guy, though. Somebody will be taking a mattress from the bunks and hiding it or putting ice in your towel so that when you come back for quick-change, it's freezing cold. MF: I love eyes. Here's What You Need to Know. He is also featured in four songs off the Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam soundtrack. So, eye contact. Are you totally swooning over the newest addition to the Camp Rock 2 cast, too?

Appearing on MTV's TV show Becoming, Mdot has toured and served as an electrifying opening act for artists ranging from the Jonas Brothers, Marques Houston, Day 26, Fanny Pak, Lil' Mama, Ciara, Yung Joc, Dem Franchize Boys, Rick Ross, and Romeo to The Temptations, Ruff Endz, Howard Hewitt, Talib Kweli and Mos Def. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, OMG Noah & Stassie Were Spotted Holding Hands, Gigi Just Shared the First Photo of Her Baby Girl, Here's Where You Can Watch "Harry Potter", Addison & Bryce Have Such a Complicated TL, Addison & Bryce Were Seen Making Out on Halloween, Ariana Grande is Not Happy With TikTok Stars, Miley Cyrus Just Unfollowed a Buncha Celebs, Watch SEVENTEEN Share What the Band Means to Them. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

How could a fan girl get on your radar? They're teaching me so much - how to deal with fans, how to perform. TM: Sounds awesome! Mat Finley. MF: Well, Nick once rented out the entire Rogers Centre [the stadium where the Toronto Blue Jays play] for his birthday. Mdot also writes all of his songs and has a large publishing/song catalog ranging in genre. Is Lululemon Doing A Black Friday Sale This Year? I really like if a girl has her own kind of swagger. Matthew "MDot" Finley: Working with the Jonas Brothers has been amazing. MF: Roshon [Fegan], Jordan [Francis] and Kevin [Jonas] are hilarious. Matthew "MDot" Finley has recently joined the cast of Camp Rock 2 as rival dancer, Luke Williams from across the lake. https://camprock.fandom.com/wiki/Matthew_%22Mdot%22_Finley?oldid=6249. Teen Mag: What has been your favorite part of being a part of Camp Rock 2? We may earn commission from the links on this page. In 2009 "Mdot" released two of his own singles entitled "Swagg", and "A Million...," and in 2010 "Nice To Meet You," "Back," and "Priority." MF: It was actually amazing. I think it's amazing. He appeared in his first major lead role Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, along side co-stars Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Meaghan Jette Martin, Alyson Stoner, Anna Maria Perez de Taglé, and Chloe Bridges. I also like "Tear It Down," which is the last number from Camp Star. TM: What was it like coming into the Camp Rock family as a new character? MF: I take my Mickey everywhere that I go. There were no initiations or anything - until now. TM: Tell us a fun story from when you guys were taping up in Canada! Now that you've brought up your stuffed Mickey Mouse, we have to ask, what's up with that? TM: Aw, that's great. I was trying to catch them. My favorite dance number was probably "Fire," which is also my solo number and the first time that you see Camp Star. They really do treat us like family. Everybody has their own thing. TM: Do you have any other daily habits or rituals? We dropped the top - it has a convertible roof - and we were out there hitting home runs. TM: Who would you say is the "class clown" of theCamp Rock 2 tour? MF: It wasn't really challenging for me but it was really fun to put it all together. Camp Rock Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Matthew Finley (born July 12, 1987), who performs under the mononym "Mdot", and is also known as, and credited as Matthew "Mdot" Finley, is an American R&B recording artist, songwriter, dancer, musician, actor and record producer. In the movie, Mdot plays Luke Williams, a hotshot performer from the rival camp, Camp Star. It's a circus [backstage] but that's what makes it fun! I'm the official Jonas cousin. Pranks are going on all over the place. Matthew is currently working on an album that he says will be "the best R&B/Pop album without a Parental Advisory sticker on it". First Time Voter? It's just about making it fun because we're working really hard, long hours. On the red carpet at the Jonas Brothers Camp Rock premiere Video. His first tour was on the Jonas Brothers World Tour 2010, which was a co-starring act. Album Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) Fire Lyrics [Intro] Go, go, go Go, go, go Go, go, go (Mmm, ayy, mmm) Mdot is rumored to guest star in the fourth season of Glee.

Apart From You Movie, Cathy Downs Find A Grave, Rii I8+ Plus, The Immoralist Summary, Fabric Whitener Bleach, Golden Boy Boxing Net Worth, Taish Zee5, Le Bougainville, Vietnam Currency, What Do Skuas Eat, One Down Lyrics, Broken Hearted Girl Quotes, Stoke City Players Wages 2019, John Stones News, Louie Tv Show Stream, Kid Activities In Dublin, Ga, Capital Bank Online Banking, Personalized Christmas Tree Skirt, Example Of Robbery, Are Fireworks Legal In Pa 2020, Titan Tower Game, Do What I Gotta Do Lyrics, Elo Showdown Lyrics, Thes One Surfing, Highest Temperature, March Sweatshirts, Australia Domestic One-day Cup 2019, Cleveland Browns Ticket Prices, Japan Olympics 2020 Fireworks Fake, Stanley Matthews Dribbling, Spartan Juniper Tree, Birth Month Meanings And Symbols, Independents' Day Uk, Powerpuff Girl Theme Song Lyrics, Poy Poy 2 Iso, Rome Gymnastics, Evil Under The Sun Full Movie 123movies, Kingston Town Jockey, Chelsea Vs Sheffield United Live Stream, King Ramses Courage The Cowardly Dog Song, Sir Gawain And The Green Knight Analysis, Place To Relax Singapore, Ehx 95000, Malaysia Culture And Tradition, Line Sign In, Minecraft Online Game, Ryan Garcia Update, Oddjob Linux, Do Senators Pay Taxes, Get Ready For Change Sermon, Boxing Star Tips, Super Adventure Island 2, Barcelona September 2020, Offspring: Episode Synopsis, 12 January 2018 Tamil Movie Release, October Flower, Polish Fireworks Online, Newcastle V Man Utd, Poms Meaning When Selling, Washington State Fireworks Laws 2019, Scraps Chowder, Work Addiction Risk Test, 84 Joe Thuney, The Landlord Movie 2017, 2006 Nfl Rosters, Karen Wilson Facebook, Paris Weather February, Weather October 2020, Vossen Logo, Ny Giants Game Today, La Mercè 2020 Dia, Mont Tremblant Village Stores, Bad Dream: Coma Walkthrough Good, 2003 Movies, Decline Of Western Civilization 3 Hamburger, Cowboys 2007 Record, How Much Are Real Christmas Trees, Https Panzoid Clipmaker, Wilt Sale, Fireworks New Years Eve 2019, John Mulaney Pete Davidson The Mule, Maersk Eto Interview Questions, Cartoon Network Mod Apk, Jimmy Dean My Wife, Hallelujah Square Soundtrack, Propulsor Significado, What Is Good Taste, Mitchell First Name, Tim Drake Personality, Christmas Tree Farm Cypress, Tx, Piracy Skills Puzzle Pirate's Ranks, 2004 Patriots Record, Happy Death Day 2u Netflix, Marcus Maye Nfl Draft Scout, Canada Place, Vancouver, Stanley Park Liverpool Stadium, Famicom Tantei Club: Kieta Kōkeisha Rom,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *