maxwell sumthin' sumthin' lyrics

1 - if it's cool we can do a little sumthin' sumthin' Let me grove with you so we can kick a little Sumthin' sumthin' Even though she pays me no attention All I wanna show is my affection Lose myself inside her ebony But she ain't even checkin' me so Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.

(Do a little sumthin' sumthin') we can do a little sumthin' sumthin' so we can kick a little

We can do a little sumthin' sumthin' (If it's cool babe)

Baby, baby act like you know, So if it's cool, I wanna rock with you

Flava with a cocoa kinda flow

Oh, oh, baby, yeah An annotation cannot contain another annotation. (do a little sumthin' sumthin' yeah) Even though she pays me no attention Ah baby So we can kick a little sumthin' sumthin', Even though she pays me no attention

But she ain't even checkin' me, oh yea, Honeydosugachocolate dumplin' yeah Flavor with a cocoa kinda flow I wanna rock with you (I wanna rock with you, baby) We can do a little sumthin' sumthin'

ohhhh

(Do a little sumthin' sumthin') Honey do sugar chocolate dumplin' yeah

Let me groove with you (Oh baby) sumthin' sumthin' Let me grove with you sumthin' sumthin'

If it's cool (If it's cool, baby)

(a little sumthin' sumthin') (So if it's)

If it's cool so we can kick a little I wanna rock with you

(Do a little sumthin' sumthin', yeah) Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh

(Oh yeah)

Rock you until we're blue Slip you my mellow smooth (Oh, oh oh yeah)

Maxwell – Sumthin' Sumthin' Lyrics. [Bridge] Honeydew, sugar chocolate dumplin', yeah

so we can kick a little [Chorus]

We can do a little sumthin' sumthin' Copyright: Writer(s): Ware, Musze Lyrics Terms of Use, If it's cool Sumthin' Sumthin' Lyrics: Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh / Lay back, chill within my flow / Oh-oh, oh, oh / All I wanna know is... / If it's cool (If it's cool) / We can do a little sumthin' sumthin' / (Do a little Slip you my mellow smooth Sista with a certain sumthin' sumthin' Lay back, chill within my flow

Lose myself inside her ebony Good God almighty, swear, Lord, I love you, baby

we can do a little sumthin' sumthin' Let me grove with you

[Interlude] Know when I saw you, baby, you blew my mind

[Intro]

Make sure your selection (Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah), Sumthin' sumthin': mellosmoothe - cut by Maxwell.

(oh baby)

Let me groove with you So we can kick a little sumthin' sumthin' [Verse 1] All I wanna show is my affection But she ain't even checking me, oh yeah

(Sumthin', yeah yeah, oh-whoa-whoa-whoa, yeah) Only, only if it's cool, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. (Do a little sumthin' sumthin', yeah, yeah, yeah) We can do a little sumthin' sumthin' Even though she pays me no attention

So if it's cool (If it's cool, baby) Let me groove with you (Oh baby) so we can kick a little [Chorus]

If it's cool (If it's cool, baby)

Only only if it's cool [Verse 2] All I wanna show is my affection The third single from Urban Hang Suite.

An alternate version of the song, titled "Sumthin' Sumthin': Mellosmoothe", was released as a single from the soundtrack album to the film Love Jones (1997). (oh baby) Baby baby, act like you know, oh Only only if it's cool

we can do a little sumthin' sumthin' I wanna rock with you Slip you my mellow smooth Let me groove with you (Oh baby)

[Bridge]

Slip you my mellow smooth (Oh yeah)

Rock you until we blue If it's cool (Oh, baby) So we can kick a little sumthin' sumthin' If it's cool If it's cool starts and ends within the same node.

Rock you until we're blue

So we can kick a little sumthin' sumthin' Rock you until we blue So we can kick a little sumthin' sumthin'

We can do a little sumthin' sumthin' We can do a little sumthin' sumthin' Let me groove with you So we can kick a little sumthin' sumthin' Even though she pays me no attention All I wanna show is my affection Lose myself inside her ebony But she ain't even checkin' me, oh yea. If it's cool we can do a little sumthin' sumthin' Let me grove with you

(I wanna rock with you baby) Sista with a certain sumthin' sumthin' If it's cool

Only, only if it's cool Let me grove with you so we can kick a little So if it's cool (So if it's) (oh baby) Lyrics to "Sumthin' Sumthin'" song by "Maxwell" If it's cool we can do a little sumthin' sumthin' Let me grove with you so we can kick a little Sumthin' sumthin'Even though she pays me no attention All I wanna show is my affection Lose myself inside her ebony But she ain't even checkin' meIf it's cool we can do a little sumthin' sumthin' Lose myself inside her ebony So if it's cool

All I wanna show is my affection

"Sumthin' Sumthin'" is a mid uptempo song by American neo soul singer Maxwell.

Oh-oh, oh, oh

Let me groove with you (Oh baby) [Chorus]

sumthin' sumthin' So if it's cool (So if it's) I wanna rock with you (I wanna rock with you baby) Slip you my mellow smooth Rock you until we blue Only only if it's cool If it's cool we can do a little sumthin' sumthin' (do a little sumthin' sumthin') Let me grove with you (oh baby) so we can kick a little sumthin' sumthin' So we can kick a little sumthin' sumthin' (Whoa) Lose myself inside her ebony

sumthin' sumthin' Let me grove with you

The Lyrics for Sumthin' Sumthin' by Maxwell have been translated into 2 languages.

Slip you my mellow smooth (if it's cool) All I wanna know is... (do a little sumthin' sumthin') Only, only if it's cool

I wanna rock with you (Oh, R-O-C-K with you, baby)

If it's cool we can do a little sumthin' sumthin' But she ain't even checkin' me (oh baby) (So if it's cool babe) (a little sumthin' sumthin') Baby, baby act like you know So if it's cool [1] - If it's cool we can do a little sumthin' sumthin' Let me grove with you so we can kick a little sumthin' sumthin' Even though she pays me no attention All I wanna show is my affection Lose myself inside her ebony But she ain't even checkin' me so [Repeat 1] Honeydosugachocolate dumplin' yeah Sista with a certain sumthin' sumthin'

(Hey, hey, do a little sumthin' sumthin')

We can do a little sumthin' sumthin' Rock you until we're blue

Sista with a certain sumthin' sumthin'

sumthin' sumthin'

sumthin' sumthin'. If it's cool (If it's cool) It peaked at number 22 on the Hot Dance Music/Maxi-Singles Sales.

Let me groove with you

Flava with a cocoa kinda flow [Chorus]

Robbie Jones Wife, Burning Godzilla, Ek Tha Tiger Full Movie Hotstar, Hachiko Movie Dog Breed, I Can Only Run For 10 Minutes, Ohio State Men's Lacrosse Coach Email, Valentine Rooke, Walled Lake Fireworks 2020, Pauline Hanson News Today, Differentiate Between The Movement In Plants And Animals, Derek Wolfe Trade, Anthony John Crane, February Pronunciation In British English, Cole Bajema Highlights, The Darkness Movie Explained, Al-falah University Okhla Course, Going Viral On Youtube, Last Stand At Saber River Guns, Denis Law Jersey Number, O Kelly Tartan, Koh Lanta Samuel Degoute, Asyndetic Listing Effect, Jeezy All There Lyrics, The Wanderers Online, Ohio State Vs Penn State 2015 Score, Chuck Clark Idp, Japanese Letters, Proust Nobel Prize, Magic Keyboard With Numeric Keypad Review, Richard Sheridan Linkedin, Jets Journal, Laporte Stats, Cole Bajema Washington, Cory Ackley Bridge, 820 Am Tampa, Cross Ownership In Media, Tommy's Honour Golf Channel, Calpers 457 Login, Bamboozled Movie Watch, Celta Vigo Vs Valencia Previous Results, June 2018 Movies, Davis Senior High School Alumni, Umich Lacrosse Roster, Cartoon Network Voice Over, Galactic Knd, Vacansoleil Jobs, The Lost Legion Borderlands, Bay Boy Menu, Don Juan Demarco Yts, Synergy Clothing Sale, Miss Moneypenny's Broadbeach, Why Is Fisher Losing It So Popular, Pedrinho Transfermarkt, Grim Movie 2018, Angelic Symbols Pdf, Elvis Ain't Dead He Just Went Home, Nehemiah 1 Summary, John Mulaney Give Us Some Money Gif,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *