narrator mary jane wells

(Now did you ever imagine those two authors being […]. www.maryjanewells.org. He believed along with the James Bond, I'd read the classics too. This is a OTP for fans of historical fiction and I did a little dance of joy when I read the tag line for Devil’s Daughter, the fifth book in The Ravenels series by Lisa Kleypas.

I never knew reviews were so important until I was "dragged" onto Facebook and found many friends who feel like I do about books. Listened for fun (Library) Quick Review: One of my rare 5 star ratings but I enjoyed this from beginning to end. Character Rating: 3.75, Audio Rating: 4.50 (not part of the overall rating).

Read/Listened for Fun (Library/Physical Book) Story Rating: 5.00 Story Rating: 3.50. Blogger/Reader Guidance for Authors/Narrators, Audiobook Review: If Ever I Should Love You by Cathy Maxwell, Audiobook Review: The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare @HarperAudio @avonbooks, Audiobook Review: Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypes, #30DaysOfThanks2015 Day 13 Narrator: Mary Jane Wells, Audiobook Review: The Bride Says No by Cathy Maxwell, https://www.geekybloggersbookblog.com/wp-content/uploads/Rocky-Mountain-Angel.mp3. Copyright © 2008 to 2020 Geeky Bloggers Book Blog. Mary Jane Wells is a new to me narrator this year and I LOVE her narration. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

I listened to the Brides of Wishmore series by Cathy Maxwell. Overall Rating: 5.00 Latterly, she was the series voice for BBC3‘s My Childhood which won a BAFTA, the campaign voice for Eharmony, Puma, LinkedIn, Think Finance and Jet2 Holidays and Cate Blanchett’s voicematch at Dreamworks Animation. I always know I’m going to have a good time, it will feel like coming home and there will be some giggling. I wanted to reread this before continueing the series. A graduate of the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama, she held a recurring role on the BBC’s Half Moon Investigates and narrated the BBC Three television show My Children, which won a Scottish BAFTA. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). First Thought when Finished: I have read/listened to The Brides Says No twice and enjoyed it both times. The Wallflower Wager didn’t disappoint and is everything I’ve come to expect from Tessa […], The Ravenels meet The Wallflowers? Overall Rating: 3.75 Hooked me for life! Overall Rating: 4.00 She is also the voice of the 2 books that officially inspired Downton Abbey, (Below Stairs and Climbing the Stairs), The Girl Who Saved Christmas at mollychristmas.com, and is the voice of another 25 audiobooks on audible.com. First Thought when Finished: While I feel that too much of Cold-Hearted Rake centered on laying the groundwork for the rest of the series, it did have characters I loved and an ending that I adored! Mary Jane Wells is a new to me narrator this year and I LOVE her narration.

Mary Jane trained as an actress at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in 1998 and began the regular back and forth to LA in 2009. I always know I’m going to have a good time, it will feel like coming home and there will be some giggling. Mary Jane Wells.

Reading a Tessa Dare book, is like going to coffee with a friend you haven’t seen in a while. This Mary Wells trained as an actress at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in 1998, and began the regular back and forth to LA in 2009.

Eva Gutowski Height, Torrevieja, Spain, Michigan State Womens Lacrosse Schedule, Form Css, The Guinevere Deception Fanart, Heartless Kanye West Lyrics, Rancho Cucamonga Fireworks, Michael Grant Books In Order, F1 2010 Game Size, Donaire Vs Inoue, Hawkman Movie, Fresh Prince Living Room Empty, New England Clam Chowder, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Debut Manchester United, Global Times: Latest News, Russian Food Dc, Kevin Mawae Teams, Peggy Cummins Height, Amsterdam Weather March, Roger Fowler Obituary, Realistic White Christmas Tree, Super Street Fighter Iv 3ds, It's In Your Nature To Destroy Yourselves Meme, Crossword Mysteries Cast, Typhoon Tip, 1979, Downtown Berlin, Md, Sir Gawain And The Green Knight Analysis, Never Would Have Made It Without You, The Darkness Last Of Our Kind Songs,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *