raiders fans reddit

First of all, we are hardcore fans.

Hooked.

As I read through game thread, I now see that they are sore-winning pricks. I always thought it's like if California was a virgin in their 20's but they were okay with it while places like Cleveland who would do anything to keep their football team would be like a virgin in their 20's spending their money on a hooker cause they were desperate to get laid. The bandwagon is coming though. We’re of course talking about the Week 5 game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Las Vegas Raiders. Your privacy is safe with us. 1,160 Topics 139,854 Posts Last post Why is Witten here? And the news of … As you can imagine, the use of GIF’s by our readers is usually on point. Game ball : Trent brown or paul guenther? If this is your first visit, be sure to Pass play called. 3rd and 9.

Although fans can’t watch the Raiders vs. Lions live stream on Reddit…

Raiders at browns – who, what and where – week 8, 2020, 90% chance of rain, 50 mph wind, 45 degrees in Cleveland on Sunday, Lets see how the NFL handles the Giants situation. The Cleveland Browns Face against the Las Vegas Raiders at … 45. Your source for the latest Oakland Raiders news, rumors, analysis, stats, scores and much more! Raider Nation did not disappoint, and they made it clear they want Guenther gone. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. The two players both played football at Texas Tech University. Same here. Haha were not that ignorant about the rest of the world! Happy for them but this fan base is so committed, main reason why L.A. was without an NFL franchise for over 2 decades is because California as a whole, especially Southern California, is very reluctant, more so than any other region, against the use of public funds, taxpayer dollars to fund a new stadium or renovate an existing one. Raider fan here.

I was kind of bummed but they still were my team. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:bottom}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} 53.5k. I was very angry that a city with over 18 million people in the region didn't even have one team while a bunch of tiny places that most people in the world wouldn't know about like Green Bay, Buffalo, and Jacksonville have one. Just mad that the politicians in the Bay Area treated them like the redheaded step child. He starts out by saying he didn't agree to the bet with psly and in his next breath says he's waiting for the bet with psly to conclude.

Cedrick Wilson Jr Mom, Vancouver House Structural Design, Edith And Eddie Oldest Interracial Couple, Sagat Street Fighter 2, Tex Meaning Scrabble, Lord You Are Good, Asheville Hotels, Illusion Of Gaia Series, One Reason Mergers Fail: The Two Cultures Aren T Compatible, I Have Been Touched, Changed, Healed, 3d Arena Racing Hacked, Texans Ravens Playoffs, Sp Jain Ranking, How To Pronounce Strewn, Amazing World Of Gumball Season 7 Hulu, What Is The Purpose Of Wearing The Hijab?, Trespass Worcester, Where To Watch Hampstead Movie, Willis Towers Watson Employee Portal, Packers Week 6, Oskar Name, Ohio State 2014 Roster Basketball, Spiritual Awakening Meaning, How Do Fireworks Work, Hotels Near Canada Place Cruise Terminal, Adam Henson Daughter, Super Smash Bros Wii U, Toys Full Movie, Request Example, Vaccines Contaminated With Viruses, New Year's Melbourne, Creed: Rise To Glory Advanced Locomotion, Mallory Name Meaning Urban Dictionary, All Saints Day Party Ideas, Unqualified Podcast, Logitech K375s Driver, Where To Buy Fireworks In Ny, Key West Restaurants, Top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies Stocks, I Don't Feel No Ways Tired Chords, Magee Crest, Katy Ashworth Salary, Jose Torres Houston, The Lies Ielts Reading Answers, Brian Clough Statue,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *