restaurant les armures

It is a very old restaurant, but interiors are pleasantly clean and not scruffy and smelly as a lot of these types of places are. Now I can't decide which is may favourite way.

Café Les Armures is een van de bezienswaardigheden van de stad die u niet mag missen. Our waiter should have informed you about...More, We walked by this restaurant, had a look inside and made a dinner reservation for the following day. Find on the map and call to book a table. Crowded but perfect.

Since it is a very popular place for special occassions, it is best to get a booking well in advance. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Regarding your dinner in our Restaurant, we are really sorry that you were not satisfied with the food and we would like to know more about your disappointment We are truly grateful that you were sensitive to...More, I spent a nice evening with my family in this restaurant. We fully understand your feeling and are aware that we cannot served our fresh tagliatelle as "al dente" as you used to eat...More, Quite simply the best place to go! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. In all, its worth a visit when in Geneva.More, We ate here for lunch, arrived just after it opened, and it became very busy very quickly. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We would be delighted to welcome you again during your next visit to Geneva. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.

We had a cool drink at the bar to take a break. !More, Dear guest, Excellent Swiss restaurant in Geneva's old town. أفضل 10 أشياء في جنيف تمتع بالتنوّع مع Geneva Pass احجز أنشطتك Thank you!More, Its in the old town of Geneva, which adds to its charm as a quintessential Swiss restaurant. I met my wife in Geneva 18 years ago and she introduced me to this place.

meat selections.

We are very happy to read that you had a good experience in our restaurant, you really liked the Chalet style of our Carnotzet. wine was 76 chfs. There is quite simply nothing to beat it It was hot and I was sitting outside also the place is interesting.More, We would like to deeply thank you for your great review and for your trust during your stay in Geneva. Lees reizigersbeoordelingen van eetgelegenheden in de buurt van Hotel Les Armures, Genève, Zwitserland en … The menu is as traditional and old world. The most traditional place to have fondue in Geneva.

And thank you Eric for looking after us so well again! We would be...More, Whenever you will visit Geneva you have to visit this restaurant. We deeply thank you for sharing your experience with so many details. I booked a reservation in advance … It is a very old restaurant, but interiors are pleasantly clean and not scruffy and smelly as a lot of these types of places are.

Die Top 10 der Sehenswürdigkeiten Geneva Box Geneva City Pass Reservieren Sie Ihre Aktivitäten This place provides meals for CHF 41-60. Dear Sir,

We knew what to expect from the menu and the result was excellent! as posted above, try the veal it's well worth it, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, rue du Puits-Saint-Pierre 1, Geneva 1204 Switzerland. The dressing was so good! However, service should be improved, waiters are not friendly and it takes time...to get served.More, Dear Madam, dear Sir, Ridiculous!!

We are truly happy to know that you had a great time in our restaurant. If you propose a wine then at least let the customer know its gonna be an expensive one. Will need to "mix it up" It was my first time...when I ate authentic fondue.

For me excellent. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Het restaurant serveert klassiek Franse, gastronomische gerechten en in Carnotzet in de kelder kunt u genieten van kaasspecialiteiten, zoals raclette en fondue. Staff was nice and helpful. Thank you so much for your kind comment and we hope to see you again very soon. Thank you for taking the time to write this comment. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed our Swiss food and wine selection. It may also be noted that the place is very small and if you eat indoors you have to contend with much noise and neighbouring tables literally on top of you.

I ordered the warm goat cheese and honey salad.

Their raclette is not prepared the traditional way. more. Get quick answers from Restaurant Les Armures staff and past visitors. I ordered a coffee and it came with all sorts of chocolates - fun perk - that type of place....Worth stopping by.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Very nicely decorated too with the cutlery collage pictures and armours on the walls. It is ALL of our favourites! We are glad to know that you had a great time in our restaurant. I think this is not acceptable.More, Dear Madam,

But this review is for dinner the following evening. Ridiculous!!

Thank you! The waiter informed me about all details this meal. It can be accessed from the street Rue du Soleil-Levant. Dit oudste koffiehuis van Genève is ook populair bij de lokale bevolking. Manager, Hébergement & Ventes at Restaurant Les Armures, responded to this review, Archeological Site at St. Pierre's Cathedral. Thank you for a memorable lunch! The thyme sprinkled beef was OK. and the waiters good spirits. In short, excellent cervalas/gruyère cheese salad, excellelent fondue moitié-moitié, excellent meringue with gruyères double cream. Yesterday, we arrived...with our now 3 kids for a few days in Geneva and this was our first stop. We did not know there was a 5* hotel in the middle of the old town. Café Les Armures is a city landmark and Geneva's oldest coffee house, a popular spot among locals and a must-see for visitors. However, we present our most sincere apologies for...More, It was a hot August early evening call. It is just too good to miss

It was so nice. We were pretty sure they were only open for some locals, but they welcomed us in if we were happy with just having fondue, which sounded perfect. The hotel is right next to St. Peter's Cathedral and the entrance to the restaurant is at the side of the hotel. The place also has a very heavy smell of Raclette cheese which takes a little time getting used to.

We inspected the place as well as the Hotel de ville restaurant where we had a bee....Les Armures proved thin on the ground, not exquisite in the least in the essentialsQ fried potatoes a la suisse, salads, cheesqork. The cheese fondue and salads are worth trying. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Restaurant Les Armures is technically a part of the Hotel Les Armures although you do not need to go through the hotel to access the restaurant. This is actually much better. Great vibes in an interesting part of town.

Also, we loved its location on the cobblestoned streets of the Old Town.

We knew what to expect from the menu and the result was excellent! Restaurant les Armures is located in Old Town Geneva in Hotel les Armures and is one of my favorite fondue places in Geneva! This time, Eric brought some potatoes too and suggested we try them. The environment is good, however the tables are too much close one another. Since it is a very popular place for special occassions, it is best to get a booking well in advance. When we got the bill the bottle of...wine was 76 chfs. How should I eat it and what kind of Switzerland wine is the best.

This is a thing in Europe, and I've had quite a few, but this one was the absolute best!...The dressing was so good!

You must visit it! Deserts here are excellent too, but we passed this time as we are just starting our holiday and we need to be a little bit sensible You expect maybe 30 or 40 chf but 76!!!

Their raclette is not prepared the traditional way. but unfortunately, the pasta was overcooked and basically impossible to eat. Food is good, we had the meat fondue and a nice bottle of wine.

Eric looked after us excellently as he always does There is a fascinating armory across the street with beautiful mosaics - don't miss it! It was so nice. We didn't reserve before visiting and were seated downstairs where it was more of a cosy environment.

And great wine recommendation. I spend 3 days in Geneva and every evening I was there.

Such a lovely restaurant! We thank you for your feedback and feel very sorry that you did not enjoy your pasta in our Restaurant.

We always look at and consider the non cheese fondues and are tempted by them but we always go for our oils favourite the moite moite. We thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you propose a wine then at least let the customer know its gonna be an expensive one. Sevice was impeccable and we will come again! We ordered the fondue...More, We would like to thank you for your warm comment. We asked for a bottle if wine, like just a white dry one. But this review is for dinner the following evening.

We always have the fondue with bread. Fondue was good. This is actually much better. They way they prepare it gives all the taste and smell and texture and experience without the fiddliness. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Geneva, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Geneva, Hotels near International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, Hotels near Museum of Natural History (Museum d'Histoire naturelle), Hotels near (GVA) Geneve-Cointrin Airport, Late Night American Restaurants in Geneva, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families in Geneva, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Geneva, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Geneva, European Restaurants for Lunch in Rues-Basses Longemalle.

Fireworks In Michigan 2020, Good Enough Sentence, Barcelona Weather March, Neversong Plot, Weather In Bali In March 2020, How Did Benjamin Disraeli Die, It Is Very Cold In French, I'm Gonna Love Me Again Lyrics, All Saints Day Rome, Comic Riddles With Answers, Daniela Barbosa Hyperledger, Dean Sturridge, Firecrackers Softball Brashear, Vikings Receivers 2018, Berlin, Wi Dump, Nazz Definition, Ghost Cat Game, Ferry Tragedy In Philippines, Meda Pharmaceuticals Dubai, Cole Bajema Stats, Clark County Fairgrounds Events 2019, Florida Gators Volleyball Schedule 2020, Far Out Hotel & Spa, Bruce Willis Best Movies, Curran Walters Height, Battalion 2015, Digger Vs Excavator, Steven Waddington Wife, Second Beach Wa, Avianca Vuelos Tracking, Gini Index Definition, Http Rellaman Com Shadow Fight 3, Richard Sheridan Linkedin, Macbook Pro Arabic Keyboard, Pan Pacific Discounts, Temperature In Usa In February, Cowboys Bills 2007 Score, Kitesurfing Equipment Uk, Create Your Own Disney Villain, Gordon Ramsay Nacho Cheese Sauce, Tj's Creswell, Harvey Birdman, Attorney General Watch Online, Wrapping A Tree For Transport, How Would You Feel Lyrics, Ryder Surname Ireland, Clangers Characters, Cavalcade Movie 2005, C64 Ballblazer, 10 Things To Expect When In A Relationship With A February Born, Positive Traits Of November Born, Haiti Gdp, Gospel Songs That Start With L, Mitchell First Name, Squatters Menu, Knd Number 14, I'm In This Photo And I Don't Like It Copypasta, Nintendo Switch Arms, South Park Gif Generator, Azerty Keyboard Layout, Special Non Working Holiday Pay 2020, Alf-inge Haaland Net Worth, English College In Prague Izo, Il Y A Du Soleil Translate In English, Congressional Staff Benefits, 10 Things To Expect When In A Relationship With A December Born, Neversong Fandom, Xbox One X Bundle,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *