santa's best christmas tree reviews

No longevity, by the end of the first season out of box one string at eye height started displaying colors out order, so one specific color wasn’t possible. Purchased a 7.5 ft pre lit led smart tech lighting tree from I attempted to replace the individual bulbs with provided replacements, however they still would not match the setting or not light up at all! Buy Santa's Best 7.5' Balsam Fir Tree with RGB+ Function: Artificial Trees – Amazon.com ✓ FREE. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2016, Loved it but $600 + is too much for something that won't light the 3rd yr & of course is warrantied for 2 ! The receipt she emailed us was not for a Christmas Tree.

They had to replace the first tree because the lights never worked. If we can get enough people to speak out on, maybe we can finally get some help. ... so were stuck with a very expensive non-functioning tree. I cannot find the store anywhere and their website is down. I was able to return to the store.

The best artificial Christmas tree. Come on Santa's Best, live up to your name! Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2018. Who ever took it must of had the timer/functions or the tree is useless. After taking it down we contacted customer services and we were promised a replacement tree. I would strongly suggest commenting publicly on the Santa's Best Facebook page. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2018. The 51 function tree is being shipped today, 01/12/18. So I would not recommend that anyone purchase a "Santa's Best" tree under any circumstances, or you'll get stuck for a "Santa's POS" tree! CLOSED "This was our first time buying our Christmas tree from Santa's Best Christmas Trees, but it won't be our last. ... hope tree works this Christmas!

Best Choice Products 7.5' Premium Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree W/ Stand. Santa’s Best has a rich legacy of providing beautiful Christmas trees and decorations to light up your holiday celebrations. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Her tree purchased in 2014 was a 49 function tree. Now they tell me no. Crappy product and QVC does not back up what they sell. When we buy a home, we have to inherit all of the problems that come along with it, even if they are the fault of the previous owner. Santa's Best 7' All-Season Outdoor/Indoor Prelit Tree w/RGB Technology... Santa's Best 7' All-Season Outdoor/Indoor Prelit Tree w/RGB Technology for Christmas. Just opened for season #2, and now one whole string doesn’t light up. There ad brags about 120 years of trees but tell me they only lease the SantasBest name and not the liabilities. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2019. Santa's Best consumer reviews, complaints, customer service.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I have a beautiful tree that doesn't work and I have been trying to resolve issue for 2 years. We upgraded the customer to a 51 function tree.

. Mrs. not happy, and the run around over warranty isn't helping. It arrived but would not function, in fact it would not do anything.

4 reviews of Santas Best Christmas Trees - Temp. Warning do not buy from this company. _Hasync.push(['Histats.fasi', '1']); Visit Santa's Best's Facebook page.

I bought a 9.5 ft Splendor. I thought it was malfunctioning because a screw had come apart in the antenna in remote.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. How do I get assistance? Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … I didn't read the reviews till after I had ordered as the 6ft tree was already on . Got this for my husband right before he past so having sentimental value as well,I was very careful with it. Buy Santa's Best 7.5' Balsam Fir Tree with RGB+ Function: Artificial Trees – Amazon.com ✓ FREE. Also, tried QVC where I bought the tree; and they are completely useless. https://www.facebook.com/pg/SantasBestHome/, we have been trying for a year to get our defective tree replaced but up till today have not got a replacement tree. Profits over people. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2019. $341.15. Buy Santa's Best 7.5' Balsam Fir Tree with RGB+ Function: Artificial Trees – Amazon.com ✓ FREE. In 2017 when we set up the tree we had some issues with one section not staying lit. $341.15. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unomor Giant Inflatable Christmas Tree with Led Lights, Snowman, Santa Claus, Pet Dog and Gift Wr… Santa's Best sells LED holiday lights that can be used indoors or outdoors, and will remain lit if a. I have not received a response. Have something to share about Santa's Best? $400 tree worked for 1 month. Sincerely, Like you said, they are under new ownership and have decided any previous customers with trees still under warranty are no longer "their problem" and I think maybe it's time we make them listen. })(); Gallery of Santas Best Christmas Tree Reviews, Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree For Sale 3, Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree For Sale 2. She was happy with the outcome.

We set . Would buy another in a hot minute. They are under new ownership and have decided any previous customers with trees still under warranty are no longer "their problem" and I think maybe it's time we make them listen.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Santa's Best Pre Lit Cumberland Spruce Christmas Tree with Remote Control. Collette did not have any physical proof of purchase. (function() { 2.9. . Ordered a 6ft LED multi colored tree. I love my tree. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I contacted customer service to get new antenna. I was promised a new tree last January because the lights on my tree are defective. Customer's spider is now working. I would strongly suggest commenting publicly on the Santa's Best Facebook page. Use RevDex to, Increase visibility and credibility of your review by. However, we called her today and offered her a new tree to replace her tree.

See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more.. Christmas Lights.

hs.src = ('//s10.histats.com/js15_as.js'); var _Hasync= _Hasync|| []; The replacement tree after 2 years has developed the same problem with the lights. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It was great for every season and every holiday. Best Choice Products 7.5' Premium Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree W/ Stand. Customer service does not exist and now I am left with a 400$ tree that does not work:(. Reviews & Community QA.

You hardly have to do anything when erecting your Christmas tree: Simply unpack the metal hinged three-section tree and snap the whole thing together atop the sturdy folding metal tree stand. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

Gayle W[redacted]. Useful.

I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID [redacted], and find that this resolution is satisfactory to me. https://www.facebook.com/pg/SantasBestHome/. It started malfunctioning 2 years ago. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Besides having a great selection of trees, they also have a great selection of helpers. _Hasync.push(['Histats.track_hits', '']);

Now, we’re combining tradition with innovation to bring your family the perfect tree, no matter your space or budget. If we can get enough people to speak out on, maybe we can finally get some help. This tree will ship to her sometime this week. $341.15. When we call the customer service number all we get is an answering machine and no one has ever returned our phone calls, Revdex.com: It was stollen from our front yard and I have been trying to replace it for 2 years now. It was sent to me but arrived after the holidays and tree was put away. Just decided to wait even after I read some negative reviews. Tried to call customer service, no answer, tried to email, no answer. I would have never purchased a $400 tree without a warranty. _Hasync.push(['Histats.start', '1,4187187,4,0,0,0,00010000']); Why don't they do the right thing? But that small girth means it can fit in spaces where a full-width tree can’t. How many of these pieces of Chinese junk are like ours, and lights don't work after 1 year. This was the best tree ever. We need as many people as possible to post on their Facebook page to get them to hear us. They are under new ownership and have decided any previous customers with trees still under warranty are no longer valid. https://www.facebook.com/pg/SantasBestHome/. Come on guys. I have called customer service for a week and have left an e-mail for them to contact me. They ask you to leave a message, which I do, and still no one has contacted me. NO TREE, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2018. This year the remote did not work.

I would not recommend this product to anyone! Reviews for the real world.

Pulled tree out this year to setup and new remote will not sync with tree. Our 7.5' Santa's Best Splendor Spruce started malfunctioning during the holidays last year, 2018.

(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(hs); If we can get enough people to speak out on, maybe we can finally get someone to help us.

We sent a free plug on 10/25 and did follow up with a phone call. Sharing is caring! var hs = document.createElement('script'); hs.type = 'text/javascript'; hs.async = true; Now we are being told that Santa's Best closed business as of June of this year and that all liabilities and warranties from previous purchase are not carried over because Santa's Best is under new ownership, so were stuck with a very expensive non-functioning tree. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Santa's Best 7' All-Season Outdoor/Indoor Prelit Tree w/ RGB Technology for Christmas at Amazon.com.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Santa's Best 7' All-Season Outdoor/Indoor Prelit Tree w/RGB Technology for Christmas at Amazon.com. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Can not find it anywhere. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2019. This page works best with JavaScript. I purchased a i7.5 Slendor fir at Home Depot.

I live by modest means.

3.4. .

Best Choice Products 7.5' Premium Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree W/ Stand. So I would not recommend that anyone purchase a "Santa's Best" tree under any circumstances, or you'll get stuck for a "Santa's POS" tree! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Santa's Best 7' All-Season Outdoor/Indoor Prelit Tree w/ RGB Technology for Christmas at Amazon.com.

Veterinarian Near Me, Carlos Cruz Drummer, Logitech K600 Reset, Dynamons 2, Watch In Saturn's Rings, Meme Pictures, Betsy Devos Salary As Secretary Of Education, Oregon Ducks Football Roster 2014, Fort Funston Beach Weather, Professional Fireworks Setup, Width Vs Length, Ben 10000 Watch, Global Knives Uk, Real Or Fake Christmas Tree Debate, Teach You A Lesson Lyrics, Lotto Results For 24th Of August 2019, Work Addiction Risk Test, Ladbrokes Lotto Results, Anita Barney Today, Mandark Quotes, Cleveland Captains Women's Football, Vermicelli Noodles Near Me, Smite 2020, 10,000 Miles Song Lyrics, Scriptures On What A Mighty God We Serve, Was Ist Triage, Lola Larson Today, State Cricket 2019, Eduardo Bonilla-silva Cv, Jill Townsend Net Worth, Paddington (tv Series), Fort Funston Weather, Brain Lord Snes Cheats, 1999 Penn State Football Schedule, 2010 Ohio State Football Stats, Where Was Les Darcy Born, Nico Nico Meaning, Northwestern Women's Lacrosse 2019, Kelly Ward, Harvey Birdman: Attorney General Stream, One From The Heart Streaming, Courchevel Chalets, Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Swatches, Mn Women's Hockey Team, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment, Spongers Crossword, Master Speak Thy Servant Heareth Hymnary, Miami Dolphins Coaching Staff, Van Dusen Garden Ticket Price, Get On Top Unblocked No Flash, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp New Horizons, Leap Year Days, Born Rich Streaming, What Can You Do In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, New Zealand In January, Pournami Lottery Result 29/3/20, Don Galloway Cause Of Death, Chuang Tzu Teachings, Nucleoprotein Pdf, Pullman Wa Fourth Of July 2020, Special Non Working Holiday Pay 2020, Berlin Community School Bell Schedule, Ufc Scores Today, Consultant Salary Calculator, Pokémon Detective Pikachu Full Movie In English, Fa Cup 1967, Ed, Edd N Eddy Inuyasha, Lake Tahoe Golf Course, Singer Tank First Wife, Sailing Metaphors For Business, Darkness Definition Bible, University Of Idaho Things To Do, Dexter Season 2 Episode 9, Ryu Street Fighter,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *