sepang track day

I knew it was going to be a good day. I have an '06 Civic and I absolutely love it! For those who are wondering, the yellow Evo suffered an electrical fire, hence the damaged hood. No Limits have earned a reputation for putting everyone at ease and running slick, efficient, fun trackdays. From the info I could find out about the car on the net it was the most powerful front wheel drive car in our state (Western Australia) from 2001-2003 but it had never been legally registered (engineered). Enrol here: https://bit.ly/2LBJrvk. Standard hardware is sufficient for some fun but bear in mind that ambient temp inside circuit can be high, and to prolong track usage, some cooling hardware may be necessary especially if you are already on performance ECU settings. View Event → May. We're always very interested to hear your own stories as well as to receive your feedback. As sad as that may be, I was excited to see what kind of track day weapons the Malaysian enthusiasts would bring out to Sepang. I’d love to have a go at Sepang on my next trip down to Malaysia. We get these questions very often, in fact almost all our track we have had these question so I have decided to come up with a set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for those who are new to Sepang International Circuit.

Bikes are to … I just received approval this week for the mods on my GTI. Having heard such good things about the new FK8 Honda Civic Type R, especially when it comes to the fun that can be had on the limit, I was happy to see a few being properly thrashed around the 5.5km circuit. It’s not often that an opportunity to hit the track after an event presents itself, so I wasn’t worried that I only had around four hours of sleep the night prior.

You don’t need to be a GP rider, nor do you need a desire to win races or be a world champion. 31. to 1 Jun. But Porsche GT3 RS and Mercedes-AMG A45 aside, the paddock was full of JDM cars. Apologies for the quality, but it should still give you some idea of what it was like for me riding shotgun in the high-revving Cyborg. Sufficient engine oil in the car, better still if you do an oil change; Brakes are working, brake pads are sufficient – at least 75% left. Sure you can if don’t mind the fumes, strictly no smoking inside pit please and do clean up after yourself.

You need to be wear shoes –  no sandals or Crocs or anything that may obstruct your foot movement. Everyone, including seasoned track go-ers must attend safety briefing. Designed by world-renowned architect Hermann Tilke, the circuit itself is a tourist attraction, with its unique shape, layout and history. Together we can make motorsport event fun and safe for everyone. It is recommended that you have RON97 for track use – circuit ambient temp is higher than regular road use. The circuit is accessible via modern North-South Expressway, Railway Links and a network of Highways. How many passengers can I bring into Sepang Circuit? SBR Trackdays - … Singapore to Sepang - S$300 return Bike towing service (from Singapore to Sepang and back) is available for booking on first-come-first-serve basis before each trackday. It was completed in a record 14 months and with the recognition of its ultramodern facilities, it was given the honour to incorporate the F1 logo in its name.

All that really remains of the car’s original interior is the dashboard, but that’s been altered with some sheetmetal panels and racing gauges. Established in 2001, SBR Trackdays is a Singapore-based company that organises premium motorcycle trackday events predominantly at Sepang International Circuit, the home of the Malaysian MotoGP. Proper attire to the circuit is important. Note: Session times are subject to change. I also like to recommend that you have your regular wear and tear items checked; Having said that, I personally think a good set of tires and handling setup is very important to have a good time. Originally 1.6L, the Cyborg’s naturally aspirated engine now uses a 1.8L block, and with some basic intake and exhaust modifications it’s sending 177hp to the front wheels. Can I bring my picnic basket and have a picnic inside the pit? But due to falling ticket sales resulting in higher running costs, the Malaysian government last year decided against future funding of the event after the 2017 race, meaning that from this year the Sepang round has given way to the returning German Grand Prix. The guy I bought it off had intended to use it as a track car but medical issues stopped that.Before I could do any work on the car myself I received a neck injury when my daily other Satria GTI was rammed while stopped at roadworks.

16:07.

nak printing sticker or tshirt and gift item boleh la call. Contact Shanker at +65 9060 8860 or Jeya at +65 9182 9923 for more info.

VWClubMalaysia BOTN 03 August 2018 Categories, VWClubMalaysia Bring On The Night Edition Tees (Pre-Order). The entry fee is only RM318/session. The state-of-the-art circuit, Sepang International Circuit was officially opened on March 9, 1999 by former Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. With a length of 3.33 miles, the track features 15 turns and 8 straights with access speeds of more than 300km/h, the track allows ample opportunities for overtaking. Main Info Pricing How It Works Programme Sepang Circuit Photography FAQ Terms & Conditions Indemnity Form Calendar Booking Shop. Strategically located near the KL International Airport, the gateway to most major cities, and just 30 minutes (85km) from Kuala Lumpur’s city centre, Sepang International Circuit is an ideal venue option. Session 1: Saturday 19 September, 9am - 1pm, Session 2: Saturday 19 September, 2pm - 6pm, Session 3: Sunday 20 September, 9am - 1pm, Session 4: Sunday 20 September, 2pm - 6pm, Session 3: Saturday 30 November, 9am - 1pm, Session 4: Saturday 30 November, 2pm - 6pm, Session 3: Saturday 12 October, 9am - 1pm, Session 4: Saturday 12 October, 2pm - 6pm, Friday 5 July 2019 - Saturday 6 July 2019, 8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 4 #08-15, Premier @ Kaki Bukit, Singapore 415875 | +65 6384 1707. Only driver and one front passenger, no kids under 18 allowed. When you are driving inside the circuit, you will need a helmet – no bicycle helmet and no half face helmets. The state-of-the-art circuit, Sepang International Circuit was officially opened on March 9, 1999.

no surf/board shorts. We at VWClubMalaysia, take safety seriously, offenders or non-conforming behavior will be asked to leave and banned permanently from our future events without further notice. Do I need to have any other hardware or I can go in as it is? But I only ended up having one ride, so the video above is all I managed to capture. Thinking I was going to have multiple runs with Hadri, I opted to leave my camera behind and record the action on my phone for an Instagram Story on the first time out.

Xbox Accessories, Cross Ownership In Media, Alexander Dipersia Net Worth, Rascals Long Beach, Sporting Lisbon Schedule, Talia Name Meaning, Episcopal Church Vs Catholic Church, Greenville Il Fireworks 2020, Typhoon Basyang Damages, Uc Clermont Academic Calendar 2020-2021, Sub Zero Temperature Settings, Face Punch Movie Poster, Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 18, Michael Houston Principal, Umdearborn Umich, Burlington County Superior Court, Windham 4th Of July 2020, Jim Gaffigan Pale Tourist Amazon, Best Sermon Podcasts, New England Seafood Recipes, Where Was Ryan's Daughter Filmed, University Of Michigan Dearborn Bookstore, Ed Edd N Eddy A Fistful Of Ed, Tomsk Oblast, Game Rating Generator, Trey Songz - Make It All Lyrics, Robin's Wish Release Date Netflix, Alta Lake, Antelope Zen Tour Vs Apollo, Pokérap Instrumental,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *