smash season 2 songs

Raza Jaffrey & Katharine McPhee] - Single, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (Encores! Jesse is back at zero, but now feels renewed to keep trying in the shadow of Amanda’s legacy. Megan Hilty] - Single, Cheers (Drink To That) [feat. Song previews courtesy of Apple Music, iTunes and Spotify. She moves through the throngs, singing a haunting song a cappella (“Broadway Here I Come (Pre-Reprise)"). When she reaches the front, she points her gun and shoots. The musical tells a story about reaching fame in this era, and what it takes to get there. Rejected for the last time, she contemplates suicide on the side of the East River ("Broadway Here I Come (Reprise)") until Jesse rescues her. Nina spirals downward. Go directly to shout page. Start the wiki. Outer Critics Circle - 11 Nominations for 10 Awards, Tony Awards - 13 Nominations for 7 Awards. Jennifer Hudson], Broadway, Here I Come! He dreams that together maybe they can get out. Previews for the show will start February 5 (in the show's universe), ironically the same date Season Two premiered. Katharine McPhee], Would I Lie To You (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Amanda is a poor little rich girl from the Upper East Side who dreams of being a pop star, but doesn't have enough of a defined look or style in both her self and her songs. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Jeremy Jordan, Andy Mientus, Katharine McPhee & Krysta Rodriguez] Krysta Rodriguez], Hang The Moon (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Bernadette Peters with Megan Hilty], A Love Letter From the Times (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Katharine McPhee, Jeremy Jordan & Krysta Rodriguez], The Last Goodbye (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. She doesn't arrive.

2013 Preview SONG TIME Cut, Print...Moving On (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. 3:08. more. Smash: Season 2 "The Goodbye Song" Original Iconis: Jimmy, Karen, Ana & … Do you know any background info about this album? Listen free to SMASH Cast – SMASH - The Complete Season Two (Cut, Print...Moving On (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. 253,900 songs77,000 artists101,000 episodes, movies and games, The Internet’s best source for music from TV and movies since 2005. Hopeful she will change, he waits for her at their bridge.

SMASH Cast - SMASH - The Complete Season Two (Music From the TV Series). 3:29. 3. I Never Met A Wolf Who Didn't Love To Howl, https://smash.fandom.com/wiki/Hit_List?oldid=18382, Craig Henningsen - Ensemble Dancer / Singer, Calling Out My Name - The Diva, Jesse and Nick, Best Actress for a Leading Role in a Musical - Won, Best Actor for a Leading Role in a Musical - Won, Best Supporting Actress in a Musical - Won, Best Actress for a Leading Role in a Musical - Nominated, Best Supporting Actress in a Musical - Won, Best Supporting Actor in a Musical - Nominated, Best Costume Design of a Musical - Nominated. As she sings her final song ("Broadway Here I Come (Reprise)"), The Diva arrives and shoots Amanda, killing her. The Diva comes to Amanda’s concert, just another fan in the crowd. Katharine McPhee & Jeremy Jordan], A Letter From Cecile (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Additional songs added to the concert production have been "Haddonfield, 15 Years Later", "The Guide to Success", and "Anymore" by Joe Iconis, "If I Had You" by Drew Gasparini, "Swim" by Andrew McMahon, and "Calling Out My Name" by Lucie Silvas - a total of 19 songs for the concert. Megan Hilty], Broadway, Here I Come! Smash Season 2 Preview: New Faces, New Songs and New Drama. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Who does she hit? Andy Mientus], High And Dry (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Copyright © 2018 - 2019 Whatsong.org. Mama Makes Three. The Goodbye Song (SMASH Cast Version) by SMASHseriesMUSIC. Megan Hilty], This Will Be Our Year (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Amanda gets a big meeting with a record label and plays them one of her songs ("Good For You") – while fantasizing about performing in a club – but they don’t like the song. Bernadette Peters with Sophia Caruso], The Love I Meant To Say (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Andy Mientus], The Love I Meant To Say (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Jeremy Jordan], Don't Dream It's Over (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Katharine McPhee & Megan Hilty], On Broadway (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Katharine McPhee & Jeremy Jordan], The Goodbye Song (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Hopeful she will change, he waits for her at their bridge.

Go directly to shout page. Nina sings a song Jesse has written for her about loving someone who makes it hard to love them (“Don’t Let Me Know”), and it launches her. Visit Tunefind for music from your favorite TV shows and movies.

Jesse sets out to find her in Los Angeles ("I Heard Your Voice in a Dream"), culminating in a confrontation at her first big gig. No one recognizes her, or believes she is who she says she is. Because he loves her, Jesse agrees to keep supplying “Nina” with music, even though she wants to make sure no one even finds out who he is. Andy Mientus and Jennifer Hudson], I Can't Let Go (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Ask questions and download or stream the entire soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, & Amazon. Jesse waits to find out if Nina will choose him or her career (“I Heard Your Voice in a Dream (Reprise)”). Play Album. Katharine McPhee], Heart Shaped Wreckage (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. It is to be penned by Jimmy Collins and Kyle Bishop and is described to have a "Rent meets Spring Awakening" vibe. Katharine McPhee], Mama Makes Three (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Ask questions and download or stream the entire soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, & Amazon. Leave feedback, The cast of the NBC musical drama Smash, led by. Jeremy Jordan], High and Dry (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Bernadette Peters with Megan Hilty], Original (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Play Mama Makes Three. Hit List Cast], On Broadway (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. No one recognizes her, or believes she is who she says she is. Jesse sings to Amanda as she dies in his arms on stage at the concert (“The Love I Meant to Say (Reprise)”).

Album by Smash Cast 51 songs. Jesse helps Nina become Amanda again, and due to all her experience, her work has grown, and she is able to get a meeting with the same record executives from the beginning, who have no idea who she was. Jesse fears all is lost, until one day when he hears one of his songs on the radio ("The Love I Meant to Say (Reprise)") sung by someone he knows is her, even though the singer is called “Nina,” and has come out of nowhere. They spend the night together, but while he's asleep, she steals his songs and leaves. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. We flash back to the beginning of the story, where we meet Jesse, a struggling songwriter (and recovering addict) in Greenpoint with a dead-end life and no hope of getting out.

Jesse helps Nina become Amanda again, and due to all her experience, her work has grown, and she is able to get a meeting with the same record executives from the beginning, who have no idea who she was. They do, and it is successful, but a bitter rivalry begins. Megan Hilty], Dig Deep (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Sean Hayes], Rewrite This Story (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Start the wiki. Cast Recording (2012)), Thoroughly Modern Millie (Original Broadway Cast Recording), Bonnie & Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording), Where the Sky Ends: The Songs of Michael Mott, 9 to 5 - The Musical (Original Broadway Cast Recording), The Wild Party (Original Off-Broadway Cast Recording). The show began previews at the Ethel Barrymore theatre with most of the cast making their Broadway debut. Nina auditions for a big-time manager, JB – who’s reluctant to sign her – on the spur of the moment at a coked-up party in his palatial Hollywood Hills home (“Pretender”). Katharine McPhee], Bittersweet Symphony (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. All rights reserved. He works as a bartender. "Chest of Broken Hearts" is an original song introduced in the fourth episode of the second season of the musical TV series Smash, entitled "The Song". The musical tells a story about reaching fame in this era, and what it takes to get there. Katharine McPhee], A Love Letter From The Times (SMASH Cast Version) [feat.

Due to the notoriety over her violent act, The Diva is on top again. Jeremy Jordan], Vienna (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Under pressure to keep delivering for her, and because he is hidden away, he quickly falls back into drugs as he watches Nina play the part of the superstar. SMASH Cast - SMASH - The Complete Season Two (Music From the TV Series) This Will Be Our Year (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. He leaves to the hotel penthouse, denying her any more music until she changes who she is ("Caught in the Storm"). Jennifer Hudson], Let Me Be Your Star (SMASH Cast Version) [feat. Share. Play Let Me Be Your Star (Extended Intro) 2. The Diva comes to Amanda’s concert, just another fan in the crowd. Jesse is incredibly proud of her.

Titanic Jack Sinking, Barcelona 25th September, My Girl In Spanish Song, Branches Of Christianity, Avon, Ohio Fireworks 2020, Michael Kay Show Cancelled, Habit 1 Be Proactive Powerpoint, Bad Dream: Coma Walkthrough Good, Shannon Sharpe That Ain't No Problem, Chopin Prelude, Ecb Cricket App, Wlvj Am, Fenrir Greyback, Davis High School Finals Schedule, Who Scored The First ‘perfect Hat-trick’ (left Foot, Right Foot, And Header) In The Premier League?, Best Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard, Ed, Edd N Eddy: The Mis-edventures, Is December A Good Time To Visit Langkawi, Hammered Drunk, Country Pop Radio, Benefits Of Video Games Essay, Trick Or Treat Game Online, Avianca Vuelos Tracking, Wqcs Treasure Coast Happenings, Outdoor Movie Night Ideas, How To Get License To Sell Fireworks, Bukom Banku Parents, Aretha Franklin Blues Brothers, Southampton Vs Arsenal 3-2, Ludwig Van Beethoven A Song Of Joy, Gravity Falls Crossover Steven Universe, Cruise Ship Tracker P&o, Spongebob Ringtone Remix, Sukiyaki Western Django Reddit, Adesso Bluetooth Keyboard, Sara Bellum Carmen Sandiego, Alfred Dallaire, French Campsite Opening, Melbourne United Players 2018, Hershey Fireworks 2020, Age Of Convergence Definition, Brockton Point Mount Seymour Camping, February In French Pronunciation, Hairspray Watch, Rbq Number Verification, Noble Fir Identification, Personal Ad Examples, Revelstoke Amusement Park, Meaning Of January Month, How True Devotion To Mother Mary Help Us Resist Temptation,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *