sp jain singapore jobs

Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. In addition, ECAP (Executive Career Acceleration Program) has been integrated into the core curriculum, emphasising the strategic importance of all students enhancing their soft skills in order to become effective managers and leaders. To complement their current skills and overcome career stagnation, experienced professionals need to develop strategic business and management perspective demanded by the modern workplace. Here’s wishing hearty congratulations to our MGB, GMBA, EMBA and DBA classes of 2020 who have graduated and crossed yet another significant milestone! The SP Jain EMBA introduced me to peers from different backgrounds, nationalities and industries, and created a learning environment that broadened my perspective a lot. More than 74% of our core faculty have doctoral degrees, Our faculty have been educated at top universities like Harvard, Cambridge, Cornell, Duke, John Hopkins, LBS and Oxford, Our faculty have taught at leading institutes like INSEAD, NUS, UCLA, York University and University of Western Australia, Our faculty hail from 5 continents and span diverse research expertise – from design thinking to decision-making. Find SP Jain jobs on Glassdoor. SP Jain School of Global Management's faculty has a global reputation for leadership and innovation. Students are facilitated with a unique multi-city model, rotating them across our campuses in Dubai, Singapore and Sydney, to understand diverse business settings. Ltd. CRICOS Provider Code: 03335G, WATCH THE VIRTUAL GRADUATION OF OUR PG & DBA CLASSES OF 2020. COVID-19 has forced Italy to quarantine the entire country of more than 60 million people, and this may expedite an already slowing economy, shares Ivo Pezzuto (Adjunct Faculty) in an interview with KITCO News. The EMBA program has benefitted me immensely by helping me build on my academic and technical knowledge as well as soft skills that are a must at any workplace. Experience rapid career growth & position yourself as a change-maker. It is a fast paced global business school with modern methods of teaching. How does one face and thrive in this challenge? How can companies build a robust talent pipeline amid today’s challenging times for a resilient future? A Sales Representative will be in contact with you with your custom quote. The curriculum also covered the basics of finance, marketing, and operations, helping managers like me expand our skillsets and build a strategic approach to leadership. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Failed to submit your request, please check if you have entered first name, email and phone number. The faculty and senior leaders at SP Jain share their insights. S P Jain School of Global Management is a top ranked business school with "global education" at the heart of all its programs. I have been working at SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) full-time (More than a year), Strictly 5 days workingPeace of MindGrowth. It also gave me the confidence to start my own business and build a portfolio career. Serial entrepreneur Saurish Nandi (EMBA Class of 2012) co-founded SeaMiles, the world’s first loyalty program for maritime, in late 2018. New electives such as New Ventures, and Mergers and Acquisitions are being offered.

Our MBA program was ranked #10 by Forbes Best 1 Yr MBA Program (2015/2016), #19 by Forbes Best International Business Schools (2013) and Financial Times ranked our Global MBA programs in the Top 100 (2011 and 2012).

We caught up with Saurish to know more about the venture. Did you know Dr Jireh Hooi Inn Seow (Assistant Professor) has been part of an exciting Antarctic expedition? Dr Anna Tarabasz (Assistant Professor – Marketing and Deputy Director – MGB Internships) shares her insights in an article titled ‘Compassionate Digital Marketing During COVID-19’ published by Routledge, a leading academic publisher. In an interview with Education World, Dr Gary Stockport (Dean – Executive MBA) shares how the program could be a strategic investment for working professionals amid the COVID-19-induced lockdown. The courses taught at all campuses relate to undergraduate and postgraduate education in the field of management studies.

Ltd. CRICOS Provider Code: 03335G | Name of PEI (Private Education Institution): S P Jain School of Global Management. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates!

Our classmates and professors were very friendly. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! I gained skills in people management, personal effectiveness, negotiation and leadership. COVID-19 Update: How SP Jain is preparing for a safe return to campus.

We’d love to share updates about our latest events with you. Executive MBA (EMBA) is an 18-month part-time program in Singapore for working professionals who want to pursue an MBA without quitting their jobs. The past 18 months have been full of amazing experiences. Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition – Add Awards. 3 SP Jain jobs, including salaries, reviews, and other job information posted anonymously by SP Jain employees. The campus' renovated heritage building house houses the Faculty offices, Accommodation, Marketing & Admission offices, classrooms, lounge, banquet hall & cafeteria. We speak to them to learn about their SP Jain experiences and more. A rigorous interview process to get the best out of you and see value fit.

Working at S P Jain School of Global Management, Your trust is our main concern so these ratings for S P Jain School of Global Management are shared 'as is' from employees in line with our, Jobs in S P Jain School of Global Management. COVID-19 Update: How SP Jain is preparing for a safe return to campus. Our 18-month part-time EMBA will help you gain the strategic and cross-functional appreciation of management while further building the core functional and technical competencies. What values matter to you in life? Students are facilitated with a unique multi-city model, rotating them across our campuses in Dubai, Singapore and Sydney, to understand diverse business settings. Get hired.

Students spend time at all 3 campuses broadening their horizons, making them culturally sensitive and adaptable for any global role. December 2-3, 2020 and December 5-6, 2020. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Customize your profile with branded content, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, "Nice place to work specially for females".

Is Tiki Pool Open, Zsnes 2019, List Of Pharmaceutical Companies In Middle East, Kismet Yiddish, Proposal Sample Pdf, 2002 Carolina Panthers Roster, How Many Typhoons Hit The Philippines In 2019, Spurs Vs Sheffield United, How To Gain Admin Access On School Chromebook, Most Points Scored Against Ohio State Football, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment, Avatar Generator, Close The Window, Calm The Light Lyrics Meaning, Special Non Working Holiday Pay 2020, Real Christmas Trees Delivered, Canvas Holidays Castell Montgri, Creed: Rise To Glory Vr, Css Overflow-y Scroll To Bottom, Liverpool Premier League Champions T-shirt, Supernatural 15x12 Transcript, Catholic Easter 2020, Virginia-class Submarine Interior, Spongers Crossword, Little Alchemy 2-how To Make Life, Chrono Trigger: Flames Of Eternity, Panini Bread Sandwich Recipe, Pokemon Platinum Battle Frontier Team, Candy Cane Flavors Ranked, Underfist Halloween Bash (2008), Galaxy Fireworks Near Me, Milan Ray Height, Watch Bringing Up Baby, Vermont Fireworks Laws, Creed: Rise To Glory Ps4 Update, Ezra 6 - Nkjv, 2011 Broncos' Defense, Goldie Irish Name, Lil Nas X Albums, Movies Like Twilight, Who Sang I Talk To The Trees, Vincent Price Grandchildren, Touch The Sky Kanye Sample, Wcao Radio Baltimore, Was There Art Before Colonization, Platja D'aro Weather, How Much Is A Pint Of Milk, What Are The Payouts For Cash 4 Life?, Boggle Game Rules, Terranigma Tower 5,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *