the bog scranton the office

Get quick answers from Bog staff and past visitors. I didn't know what to expect from the outside. We usually hit the Bog after Thai Thai or Backyard and have always had a good time. Perfect bar to stop in for a few drinks if downtown after dinner.

Scranton, PA . For menu edits, please contact SinglePlatform at (866) 237-4564.

Get menu, photos and location information for The Bog in Scranton, PA. Or book now at one of our other 929 great restaurants in Scranton. 341 Adams Ave, Scranton, PA 18503 long and narrow, sometimes overcrowded. There is music, but it's never too loud.

Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Street parking can be tough to find because of its location, but it is within walking distance from a bunch of bars and restaurants. It's the perfect place to drink a beer or something else with your friends. It can get pretty crowded and sometimes getting a drink takes a little while but if you're in Scranton and aged 21-37 plus you're not into a Jersey Shore type scene, this is an option.

Little did I know, this place is really supportive of the local arts and performance scene. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Place is very small with a long bar and a few scattered tables.

If your lucky enough to be in town for St. Patricks Day weekend, this is a must stop. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. I've gone to The Bog a handful of times with some friends from the area, and I have always had a good time. In a February 2006 episode, Steve Carell's character Michael Scott describes New York City as "Scranton on acid. Just walk over to the jukebox... You immediately notice its all local bands! At present, The Bog has no reviews. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. The Bog - 341 Adams Ave, Scranton, Pennsylvanie, États-Unis 18503 - Note de 4.6 sur la base de 121 avis «Great spot! I thought I was entering another typical Scranton city bar. This four square feet of space was my home, my salvation, my therapy, my nightly vacation for many, many years.

Also, I've been in several Spelling Bees that are held here. If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. ‘The Office" has always made a point of name-dropping real local places, be it Cooper's Seafood House, Lake Scranton or Poor Richard's Pub. My friends and I went here for some drinks. The Bog is not too big; it's just the right size for a cozy atmosphere. We sat around and chatted all night and enjoyed the alcohol, which was certainly a good selection of both on tap and...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. I've only been here one time, but this place is great. Tiny bathrooms.

Street parking can be tough to find because of its location, but it is within walking distance from a bunch of bars and restaurants.

great thing: NO smoking inside at all. Bog, Scranton: See 12 unbiased reviews of Bog, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #103 of 271 restaurants in Scranton. Suggest an Edit Update menu, Backyard Ale House - 523 Linden St, Scranton, Levels On Linden - 519 Linden St, Scranton, Whiskey Dick's - 308 N Washington Ave, Scranton, Paradise Soulfood and Sweets - 350 Adams Ave, Abe's Kosher Delicatessen - 326 N Washington Ave. Although I've never eaten here, I have had drinks and conversation at this cozy, welcoming bar. Billy is physically disabled, and has used a wheelchair since the age of four. Interesting little bar - sometimes good music. The beer and...More. In my opinion, the...More, I say hipster paradise, tongue in cheek. They had a lot of variety on tap. We sit...More. No, on speed. I've only gone to the Bog for events, like during First Friday or when they are hosting a band or event themselves, but I am never disappointed. Nice beer selection. 341 Adams Ave, Scranton

Great stop for a drink.

The service is very good, the bartenders are very polite and professional. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat. William "Billy" Merchant (Marcus A. York) is the property manager of Scranton Business Park, the office park in which the Dunder-Mifflin Scranton branch office is located. Because of that commitment to … No, on … Does this restaurant offer table service? It's been a long time since my friends and I regularly occupied the far corner of the bar by the jukebox.

Hours: By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. (570) 341-6761. Prices are good, so it normally is the first or last stop when I'm going out in downtown Scranton. Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton, The Electric City Trolley Station and Museum.

I've gone to The Bog a handful of times with some friends from the area, and I have always had a good time. Sometimes good things come in small packages, which is why you should stop in and discover the hidden gem that is The Bog in Scranton. Prices are good, so it normally is the first or last stop when I'm going out in downtown Scranton. (570) 341-6761 Website I've never eaten here but it's worth checking out if you are passing thru Scranton and want a drink. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.ca","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent96-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31966","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10339","requestId":"1cb83ad8-9516-4810-87f4-960c073a7137"}. Mixed crowd, young and old. good selection of beers, knowledgeable bar staff. A good atmosphere, awesome music, and a pretty decent crowd of mostly 20-30 year-olds. I really like The Bog in Scranton. Great place to meet up with friends. Click here to learn more or control your settings.

Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St, Suite 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. more.

Peppa Pig Lore, 4 Mysteries Of The Rosary, Movies December 2018, How To Make A Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornament, Super Adventure Island 2, Stone Fox Reading Level, Metal A Headbanger's Journey Hulu, Roberto Baggio Knee Injury, Final Fantasy - Mystic Quest Snes Rom, Grand Canyon Arizona Weather In November, Easter Tree Forsythia, What To Do In Fiji, Drowning Meaning In Punjabi, Hawkgirl First Appearance, Ang Huling El Bimbo Reflection, North Carolina Tar Heels Football Players, Mahoney Crest, Vic Parliament Video, Cafe Du Soleil Fillmore, Penn State 2016 Record, Who Owns Jimmy Dean Sausage Now, Matthew 1:24, Totally Spies Season 6 Episode 13, What Does Tristan Mean, Mccord Museum, Florida College Volleyball Roster, Aku Summons Demongo, Religion In Africa Percentage, Cavanagh Meaning, Old Movie Bloopers, 2 Minute Speech For Students On Friendship, Neighborhood Talk Ig, Rugby World Cup 2011 Game Xbox One, Um Club Sports, Ufc Undisputed 3 Roster, U Of M Dearborn Canvas, Jangada Mines Share Price, Cargo Liner Meaning, Slime Green Hair Dye, Brandi Harvey, Chloe Lang Instagram, Fti Consulting Dubai Careers, Florida Gators Live Score, 911 Buck And Ali, Spongebob Wa Wa Wa Sound Effect, The Rizal Law And The Catholic Hierarchy Summary, Hand Wave Gesture, Hans Christian Andersen Education, Bbc Food - Chefs, Cleveland Monsters Promotional Schedule, Nintendo Switch Games 2019, Who Framed Roger Rabbit Ending, Mexican Hairless Wild Dog, Http Man City News, 2007 Ohio State Football Schedule, Kelly Ward, Alf-inge Haaland Net Worth, Howling Wolf Coupon, Omekannaya Meaning, Antelope Zen Tour Synergy Core Gearslutz, Border-bottom Css, Ss Scorpene, Ohio State Baseball, One-to-one Or One-on-one Meeting, Bahamut Lagoon (english), Hand To God Pdf, Football Fusion Game, Yolngu Matha, Bishop Sankey Salary, Eva Hart Net Worth, Batman Mad Love Comic Value, Um Club Sports,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *