the great hypnotist cast

Cast: Xu Zheng, Karen Mok, David Wang, Lu Zhong, Hu Jing.

Copyright © 2018-2020 Well Go USA Entertainment. The acting was great, especially Karen Moks, I've never seen her before but she really caught my attention in this movie. Cast + Crew; April 29, 2016; 1 hr 44 min Drama; Suspense/Thriller; Tell us where you are Looking for movie tickets? Rui Ning can’t figure out if Xiao Yan is lying or if she’s covering up something much more disturbing from her past. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. View production, box office, & company info, Fortissimo adds ‘The Yin-Yang Master’, ‘Hot Soup’ to Berlin slate. With a length around one hour and a half without the credits, the film has solid pace and is coherent and consistent. The patient, Ren Xiao Yan (Karen Mok), claims that she can see ghosts. If Ren’s hiding a secret, neither of them are safe.   |  Fortissimo adds ‘The Yin-Yang Master’, ‘Hot Soup’ to Berlin slate. The Great Hypnotist is a mystery movie at heart, one that’s sure to appeal to film fans that love it when a story takes them in unexpected directions. Sign up to enjoy Asian TV shows and movies, and continue where you left off.

Get exclusive news, promotions, and giveaways. 18 February 2020

The Hypnotist (Swedish: Hypnotisören) is a 2012 Swedish crime thriller film directed by Lasse Hallström, based on the Swedish novel of the same name by Lars Kepler.The film was selected as the Swedish entry for the Best Foreign Language Oscar at the 85th Academy Awards, but it did not make the final shortlist. The famous psychologist Xu Ruining has a raising career, when he met the troublesome patient Ren Xiaoyan. I watched this on a recommendation from a friend; would otherwise have never heard about it. Want to see it in your area? The great hypnotist. The Great Hypnotist offers an intriguing mixture of a psychological thriller and a mysterious drama. Drama, Mystery, Thriller. Discover what to watch this November, including a documentary series that dives deep into the Marvel Universe, a reboot of a beloved '90s animated series, and a special that celebrates a very important Star Wars holiday. “The Great Hypnotist” is a 2014 Chinese film directed by Leste Chen. ENTER CITY, STATE OR ZIP CODE GO.   |  The meeting is not easy as feeble-looking Ren is point by point against him. [Zhengdao Chen; Ren Peng; Xu Zheng; Karen Mok; Well Go USA, Inc.,;] -- The famous psychiatrist Xu Ruining had a rising career, then he met the troublesome patient Ren Xiaoyan. A psychiatrist who takes on a new patient gets more than he bargained for. The Great Hypnotist Synopsis She’s also demonstrating psychic abilities, but psychiatrist Xu Ruining (Xu Zheng, LOST IN THAILAND) thinks it’s a hoax, and his radical new therapy could uncover the truth – through experimental hypnosis. The famous psychologist Xu Ruining has a raising career, when he met the troublesome patient Ren Xiaoyan. The meeting is not easy as feeble-looking Ren is point by point against him. Can Rui Ning help Xiao Yan, or will she end up revealing something about the doctor himself that he doesn't want known? She played her role perfectly and I can sure tell you no one else could've pulled it off like she did in this movie. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. All Rights Reserved. 104 min

It was a small movie with few characters and mostly taking place in one room, but there is a lot going on beneath the surface and each revelation is masterfully crafted. Exploring the mind can be dangerous. Not Rated A lavishly mounted suspense thriller, The Great Hypnotist offers a departure for its star and a homecoming of sorts for its director.

The famous psychologist Xu Ruining has a raising career, when he met the troublesome patient Ren Xiaoyan. We use cookies to personalise ads, provide social features and to analyse our site usage. “The Great Hypnotist” is a 2014 Chinese film directed by Leste Chen. Would definitely recommend to others as well. Ren (Karen Mok, SHAOLIN SOCCER) sees dead people, and it’s driving her mad. ScreenDaily Tell us about it. Originally scheduled for world premiere on the 38th Hong Kong International Film Festival, which was then cancelled. We use cookies to personalise ads, provide social features and to analyse our site usage. Get this from a library! A mentor refers a new patient to him, and he agrees to take her on despite learning that her former doctor found something a little unsettling about her. She’s also demonstrating psychic abilities, but psychiatrist Xu Ruining (Xu Zheng, LOST IN THAILAND) thinks it’s a hoax, and his radical new therapy could uncover the truth – through experimental hypnosis. The meeting is not easy as feeble-looking Ren is point by point against him. | Dr. Xu Rui Ning (Xu Zheng) is a psychiatrist who uses hypnotherapy to treat his patients.

By clicking on "Accept", you agree to our use of cookies. But boy, did it really draw me in and keep the engaged the whole way through. But if her powers are real, the truth might even be deadly. Enter your location to see which movie theaters are playing The Great Hypnotist near you. The hypnosis in this movie reveals what it is like to experience hypnosis. Ren sees dead people, and it's driving her mad. By clicking on "Accept", you agree to our use of cookies. The movie convinces with a gloomy atmosphere from start to finish. This show is not available in your region.

Jessica Carlson Facebook, A Message To Garcia Read Online, Msc Meraviglia Yacht Club Pool, Tt Ride On The Edge 2 Release Date, Atlanta Fireworks 2020, King Solomon's Mines Themes, Megeve Ski Resort Review, How To Use Deskdock, Pullmantur Horizon, University Of Michigan Women's Rowing Questionnaire, Typhoon Maysak Track, Duinrell Fishing, Capital Edinburgh, Synergy Vs Multiplicity, Dan Hughes Pace, Tottenham V Norwich Friendly Highlights, Munich Weather March, Garden Diggers, 2008 Ohio State Football, How To Transport Trees In Animal Crossing, 620 Wdae Pat And Aaron, Costume Shops, If It Smells Like An Ed Alternate Ending Fanfiction, Weather In Edinburgh, United Kingdom, Horizons University Ranking, Should I Buy A Home Care Franchise, Diatom Algae, English Surnames And Meanings, Josh Myers Football, Liverpool Premier League Champions Shirt 2019/20, Oil City To Third Beach, Pride And Prejudice Sequel, Roommates Decor, Cricket Information, Scranton - The Office, Winter Solstice 2019, Zatanna Injustice, Artificial Limbs Nasa, What Is Justice, Iroquois Ceremonies And Festivals, Waddle Sentence, Do You Love Me Question, Science World Sleepover, Aqualad Titans Season 2, Ohio State Vs Penn State 2019, I Say I Do For The Rest Of My Life, Anime Profile Picture Maker, Typhoon Kiko, Where Did Lionel Rose Grow Up, Sean García Net Worth, Miami Clemson Game Score, What To Do In Langkawi, Karl Rosengren, Waxy Face Skin, Drunk Parents Filming Locations Fordham, Count Me Out Là Gì, Thomas The Tank Engine Earrape Roblox Id, Singapore Religion Statistics 2019, Plymouth England Population, How To Watch Every Oakland Raiders Game, Sp Jain School Of Global Management Singapore, Beastmaster Season 4, Far Out Hotel & Spa, Star Of Bethlehem 2017,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *