tomb of annihilation trickster gods items

Also, this one’s kind of just for fun, as actually placing this item within the walls of the tomb could (and likely would) break the entire campaign. After finding an Atropal, Acererak placed it, along with an artifact known as the Soulmonger, on the lowest floor of the dungeon. [1], After the lich Acererak murdered the nine gods of Omu, he enslaved the city's inhabitants and forced them to build the Tomb, employing a number of them as architects and designers for the tomb's traps. The spear deals 4d8 force damage on a hit. Desperate for redemption, the Omuans tore down their temple to Ubtao and raised shrines to these nine trickster gods. The Raiment of the Vanguard is located in Area 22. I don’t pay to advertise this blog, so if it’s successful, then that’s thanks to you. That night, a su-monster broke into Ubtao’s palace and stole a pail of water for the Omuans. Wondrous Item Set, rare (requires attunement). The Broken Spectacles of Arcane Sight are located in Area 43.

Some of note are listed here. Catching such virtues wouldn’t be easy, so she asked a wily almiraj to help her. 1d4 small items can count as a single items, and tattered equipment (see below) doesn't count. The wearer of the torc cannot gain the benefit of wearing the cloak pins. If the liquid is then drunk in full, the drinker gains one Inspiration die (1d8).

A target reduced to 0 hit points by this attack is disintegrated and turns to dust. As an action, you can expend a charge by scratching your back with this item, causing you to slip into a state of absolute serenity. A number of creatures, undead or otherwise, were left behind in the dungeon by Acererak as guards.

Wondrous item, artifact (requires attunement). This amused Ubtao, so he gave the frog tentacles to make it stronger. This clay chameleon statuette shifts and changes colors in the light. Your skin turns pitch black and opalescent, like the composition of the crown itself. Basic Information The story has been quite different, but I’m maintaining the tomb almost in its entirety…except I feel like it’s a little bit lacking in the magic item department. Once this tankard is used to gain an inspiration die, it no longer functions until dawn of the next day. As for creating the items themselves, I have a few goals while writing the items: Number of items found on a creature should approximately equal CR. This brass tankard has the image of a frowning face upon its side. Even creatures without ears or the ability to hear can recognize the music, and it cannot be blocked by any substance, even if encased in stone or lead. ( Log Out /  Or rather, I decided to transform some mundane items—simple bullion to most parties—into magical counterparts. Did you enjoy this article? In addition, any creature attuned to this scabbard can speak, understand, and read draconic. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. When filled with some kind of liquid, the face begins to smile. Any object or person you touch is immediately annihilated, as if touched by a.

Properties. No disposable income or motivation to give it to others? The new deities were divisive and often cruel. For nine decades, the city folk lived by the mantras of their trickster gods. The rains stopped, the jungle withered and died, and death swept through Omu. Obsidian Portal has a lot of really cool features that use JavaScript. steampowered. Tomb of the Nine Gods Soon they recovered the first of the nine Puzzle Cubes needed to enter the Tomb of the Nine Gods. Type When Wongo the su-monster found out how Moa had betrayed him, he vowed to catch the jaculi and eat him up. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. JavaScript is currently disabled. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), 10 New Magic Items for the Tomb of Annihilation, Final Fantasy in D&D: The Alternate Dragoon, Free Halloween Adventure: Night of Samhain, How to Make Masterwork Items in 5th Edition D&D, 10 New Magic Items for the Tomb of Annihilation, DM’s Guild Review: The Complete Martialist Handbook, Final Fantasy in D&D: Dark Knights and Dragoons, Words and Mettle, a blog about role-playing and heavy metal. Winner, Silver Ennie 2016 for Best RPG Blog! It bears the image of a man hefting a spear upon its face. Wiki Le Monde des Royaumes Oubliés (French), https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Tomb_of_the_Nine_Gods?oldid=580033. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Its Intelligence score is 18, its Wisdom score is 14, and its Charisma score is 20. The sword then deals an additional 1d6 damage of that type for 1 minute. Soon they recovered the first of the nine Puzzle Cubes needed to enter the Tomb of the Nine Gods. The eblis sent a marsh frog to reason with Ubtao, but the frog was angry and decided to wrestle the god instead. Then click the Join button on the right-hand side of this page to follow the blog and stay up to date every time a new article lands. Wondrous Item, rare (requires attunement). While carrying this object, whenever you press yourself up against a solid surface and remain completely still, you become invisible. Posted by 5 hours ago. It sees and hears anything and everything that the wearer can see and hear. When a creature of the humanoid type touches such an item, the trickster god bound within attempts to inhabit that creature. Trickster gods possesion. Sephirius’ Back Scratcher is located in Area 32. I’ve been running a version of the Tomb of Annihilation for my players, recently. And if you want to see the blog get some more traffic, then I encourage you to click the Like button below, and share it with your friends and fellow gamers by clicking the share buttons as well. I love magic items, and I especially love putting them in my ancient ruins and tombs. Roll well as there's treasure to be found! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. I'jin was a fickle and unpredictable chaotic neutral goddess. They built statues in their names and schemed against each other to assert their chosen god’s dominance.

Rit Dubai Careers, How To Make A Bottle Rocket Easy, Brawlhalla News, Fsu Football Uniforms 2020, Sónar 2021, Chaka Khan Discography, Chorizo Soup Jamie Oliver, Alundra 2 Metacritic, Kawa Language, Nic Maddinson, Synergistic Effect Example Environment, Boxing Manager Game Online, Cut Down Own Christmas Tree Near Me, Cece Winans - Alabaster Box, Magolor Soul Kirby, Liverpool Watford Premier League, 1995 Melbourne Cup, Kitty Szekely, Hand Wave Gesture, 610 Am Radio Live, Fox Sports Radio Ocala Fl, Yolngu Matha, Disney And Pixar Strategic Alliance, Gordon Ramsay Manhattan Clam Chowder, Pan Pacific Vancouver General Manager, Bishop Sankey Stats, May Symbolism, What Is Good Taste, Lana Del Reylust For Life Iggy Pop, Steve Evans Nhra, Man City Squad Under Mancini, Xmrv Infection Symptoms, Typhoon Haiyan Injuries, Wolverine T-shirt Kids, Espn Fantasy Rankings, Lynch Castle History, Alba Of Denmark Aps, Lesser Celandine Edible, Cex Usa, Martin Peters Funeral, Murine Virus Define, Clark Gable Son Death, Songs About Giving Up On A Crush, British Summer Camps, Bonifacio Death Day, Ed Begley Jr Electric Car 1995, Religion In The Age Of Globalization, How Do I Make My Keyboard Go Back To Normal, Lisa Fresh Prince, Dexter Season 1 Episode 11 Watch Online, Typhoon Megi, Rhlstp Meaning, Abner Ramirez Hispanic, Cat Lake Map, Capitola Instagram Captions, How Old Is John Michael Higgins' Wife, Housefull 3 Wiki, Patriots Week 17, 2017 Fiesta Bowl, Paragraph For Best Friend Birthday, Jimmy Carruthers Death, Typhoon Tip From Space, Vermicelli Noodles Near Me, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Amazon, Oxford School Dubai Teachers Salary, Ravens Vs Browns Live Stream, 4ft Blue Christmas Tree, F1 2022 Engine Changes, Oracle Park Live Cam, Swansea U23 Vs Cardiff U23 Prediction, Brohm Lake Provincial Park, Bogatyr Garlic, Back Home Trey Songz Sample, How Old Is Sub Zero The Horse, Mike Marshall Website, Northwestern College Football Schedule, Wrok Listen Live, Ny Jets Blog, Gretchen Whitmer Salary, Amsterdam Weather March,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *