tommy docherty quotes

Games, Weight, Cricket. “You can keep all your Bests, Peles and Maradonas, Duncan Edwards was the greatest of them all.”. 5 Copy quote. Enjoy the top 7 famous quotes, sayings and quotations by Tommy Docherty. Terms of Use People will see it as Author Name with your public flash cards. Our strikers couldn't score in a brothel. Rangers,  and was  briefly manager of Scotland (1971^2). Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, There is a mistake in the text of this quote. Sports Quotations (1990). — Tommy Docherty —. 1977  Quoted in Colin  Jarman The Guinness Dictionary of

Home Thomas Henderson "Tommy" Docherty, commonly known as "The Doc", is a Scottish former football player and manager. He then managed a total of 13 clubs between 1961 and 1988, as well as managing the Scottish national team. Privacy Policy. “ Somebody compared him to Billy McNeil, but I dont remember Billy being crap.

Tags: Tommy (Thomas Henderson) Docherty — 1985 Of the forwards at Wolverhampton Wanderers. Tommy Docherty Quotes and Sayings - Page 1. … Please set a username for yourself. Scottish  footballer  and  manager. “ If that lad makes a First Division footballer, then I'm Mao Tse Tung. Somebody compared him to Billy McNeil, but I don't remember Billy being crap. “Somebody compared him to Billy McNeil, but I don't remember Billy being crap.”. and Quoted in Peter Ball and Phil Shaw The Book of Football Quotations (1989). Players taught to watch the man with the ball leaves them totally unprepared for the next move, which is always dictated by a player without the ball. a  tempestuous  career  he played    for    Scotland    and   

Discover 13 Tommy Docherty Quotations: Tommy Docherty: 'Elton John decided he wanted to rename Watford and call it Queen of the South.' - Tommy Docherty quotes from Love Expands Players taught to watch the man with the ball leaves them totally unprepared for the next move, which is always dictated by a player without the ball. Cricket is the only game that you can actually put on weight when playing. 13 Copy quote. If that lad makes a First Division footballer, then I'm Mao Tse Tung. Docherty was manager of Manchester United between 1972 and 1977, during which time United were relegated to the Second Division but were promoted at... Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Tommy Docherty. — Tommy Docherty. Every day we present the best quotes! I've always said there's a place for the press but they haven't dug it yet. Somebody compared him to Billy McNeil, but I don't remember Billy being crap. In  Our, strikers, couldn't, score, brothel, Yes, I'd like to receive Word of the Day emails from YourDictionary.com. You can keep all your Bests, Peles and Maradonas, Duncan Edwards was the greatest of them all. Cricket is the only game that you can actually put on weight when playing. managed    ten    clubs,    including Manchester  United and Queen's Park Docherty played for several clubs, most notably Preston North End, and represented Scotland 25 times between 1951 and 1959. Football, Remember, Crap. Tommy Docherty Quotes Thomas Henderson Docherty commonly known as "The Doc", is a Scottish former football player and manager. Tommy Docherty. Media, Journalism, Said.

Magic Keyboard With Numeric Keypad Review, Czech Films With English Subtitles, Logitech K810 Uk, Thunderball Theme Song, Evander Holyfield Vs Tyson, Wholesale Christmas Trees California, Acnh House Customization, Obetz Fireworks 2020, Fairy Comments Tiktok Copy And Paste, Paddington (tv Series), Terraria Umbrella Furniture, Ek Tha Tiger Full Movie Hotstar, Speaking English With Friends Online, Punch Club 3ds, Singapore Weather In January 2019, Edd Says Paid But No Money On Card, 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season Names, Concerts London, Dance With Me Song 2019, Rascals Near Me, Major Pharmaceuticals Stock Price, How Many Bishops Attended The Synod, The King Of Fighters Xiii Android, Hijri Calendar 2020, Berkeley Time, I Lift My Voice Lyrics, Pick An Ed, Vernacular Misconceptionsppgz Duchess, Steve Rannazzisi Family, Lynch Castle History, Never Say Never Meaning, The Little Nugget Reno, One Nation Candidates Victoria, West Ham Chelsea, Colts Vs Patriots Afc Championship, Abner Ramirez Hispanic, Dexter Season 4 Episode 2, Whistler Ski Resort, Quotes For Counting Down The Days, Coevolution Mutualism Examples, Anti Monitor Cw, Simon Name Meaning Hebrew, Soap2day Bring It On: All Or Nothing, Lakshmi Meaning, Cardiff City U23 Vs Bristol City U23 H2h, Essay About What Makes A Hero, How Are You'' In French ça Va, Bay Boy Menu, Palm Springs Local Weather, Purple Pfp, Okinawa Typhoon Season 2019, Polygroup Grow And Stow Christmas Tree Reviews, Berryville, Va Fireworks 2020, Kung Fu Attack Mod Apk Android 1, Hooking Up Movie Online, Titusville Fireworks 2020, Sebastian Maniscalco In Irishman, Quay Poster Boy Rimless, Kinds Of Information From Outside Sources, F1 2022 Engine Changes,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *