ufc scores today

"When you come inside, you have a 50-50 chance to win.

He looked rusty, unable to get on track after landing a couple of low kicks right off the bat.

Hall tells Silva, "I love you, I'm so sorry" after the fight. Andre Fili via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27), Kevin Holland def. 6-keys: media/spln/mma/reg/free/stories_live-blog.

He has recorded only one finish since signing with the promotion but has garnered a lot of attention with his grappling. 9:47 pm ET, at 9:59 pm ET, at I'm working my way back into that higher echelon. He controlled range, and caught Fili with several punches as Fili looked weary of the takedown attempts. 11:15 pm ET, at I'm going to get my way to the top as soon as the time is right, but I'm not rushing it at all. 10:01 pm ET, at The one-punch knockout came at 2:51 for Johns, a 26-year-old former LFA champion fighting out of Fortis MMA in Dallas. He came to win the fight and I enjoyed my moment.

9:39 pm ET, at Hall lands a jab and Silva throws a front kick to the body and they go back to the feinting and posturing pattern that has been established through the first 2.5 rounds. Ontiveros, a 29-year-old Texas resident, was on a two-fight winning streak coming into what was his UFC debut. That's what I want. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for the best analysis and in-depth news. You're going to be champ...'" - @UriahHallMMA reveals what Anderson Silva told him after their #UFCVegas12 main event. All Rights Reserved. The Texas native earned his way into the UFC off a 39-second knockout of Brady Huang on "Dana White's Contender Series" on Aug. 11.

As Silva tried to push inside, Hall threw a left hand that just missed, but followed up with an overhand right that cracked Silva to the temple. Hernandez earned a $50,000 bonus for performance of the night. On "Dana White's Contender Series," Jacoby beat Ty Flores by unanimous decision on Aug. 4. "I felt his tension. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. @UriahHallMMA drops the Spider but is halted by the bell #UFCVegas12 pic.twitter.com/Cm643YSsRQ. Anderson Silva via fourth-round TKO (punches), Bryce Mitchell def. Hall & Silva embrace after the conclusion of #UFCVegas12. • Miles Johns vs. Kevin Natividad. You're going to be champ...'" - @UriahHallMMA reveals what Anderson Silva told him after their #UFCVegas12 main event. 9:59 pm ET, at

Anderson “The Spider Silva”- Forever a legend!#Vegas12, True example of a martial artist. These four leave with an extra 50K for the night [ B2YB @o2tactical ] pic.twitter.com/cPxOBGLhVt, Thank you @SpiderAnderson for all the incredible moments pic.twitter.com/owzBesZQC2, To some, he's the .To some, he's a legend.One thing is sure, there's only one . With the victory, Holland became the first fighter in the UFC to win four fights in 2020, per ESPN Stats & Information research.

Bobby Green via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).

@Stylebender honors the Spider after watching Octagon-side. "If you really want this smoke, let's get this smoke," Holland said of Adesanya in his postfight interview. I just had a good time in there tonight, and that's when I'm at my best. "Hats off to the legend for what he's done in the sport. Green eventually worked his way free, and actually made Moises pay with a knee to the body in an ensuing clinch. I don’t know if words can even describe the thoughts and what Silva felt pre and post-fight.

All fights from UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva will be available to watch on ESPN+.

"It's like playing myself in a video game. I agree that CBS Sports can send me the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" newsletter. 9:45 pm ET, at

10:21 pm ET, at Silva dropped to the canvas and Hall flurried on the ground, bouncing Silva's head off the canvas. This is new for my entire life. His only losses have come against welterweight champion Kamaru Usman, Santiago Ponzinibbio and Elizeu Zaleski. • Adrian Yanez vs. Victor Rodriguez All three judges scored it for Moises, 29-28. It made for a slow-pace to the early rounds, with rounds hinging on one or two moments.

Headlines, rumors, results, events and schedules from the world of mixed martial arts. Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. In his postfight interview, Holland said he and Adesanya have had some outside-the-cage run-ins and "I don't play that.". Even those stats are probably misleading, as Strickland's punches caused far more damage than anything Marshman landed.

But this time the 32-year-old, who for this fight left American Top Team in south Florida to work exclusively with Din Thomas and Rashad Evans, showed more polish both on the feet and on the canvas. Johns earned a $50,000 bonus for performance of the night. I know it's cliché to say I missed relationships, parties and stuff like that --that's part of life. Hernandez lets loose a barrage to KO Gruetzemacher (0:46), UFC Fight Night: Bryce Mitchell, Greg Hardy impressive in victories, The inside story of how 'The Ultimate Fighter' saved the UFC 15 years ago, MMA pound-for-pound rankings: It's unanimous -- Khabib is unsurpassed, Whittaker: Adesanya is the only guy I want to fight, Why Khabib Nurmagomedov is(n't) MMA's GOAT. Referee Chris Tognoni stepped in and that was it. Williams, who is 36 and from Madison, Wisconsin, simply had no answers. But there ain't no doubt, I've got the coolest shorts in the UFC. #UFCVegas12 pic.twitter.com/fnugaW5r3l, "Hats off to the legend. He won a Glory one-night tournament in 2016. "And then get back up and finish the fight the way I know how, you know?". Great fight by both these warriors!! 10:09 pm ET, at Silva had already said the fight would be the last time he stepped in the Octagon as an active fighter, but he drove home that point in his own post-fight interview. 9:39 pm ET, at 9:43 pm ET, at

He defied all odds by returning to boxing drills just 12 weeks after the injury, although it was a long road to return to the Octagon. pic.twitter.com/ZYfBtavxMu, "I can't really describe it, it's just so many emotions," Hall said in his post-fight interview. Middleweight: Sean Strickland (21-3, 8-3 UFC) defeats Jack Marshman (23-10, 3-5 UFC) by unanimous decision. Anderson Silva had already cemented his UFC legacy ahead of his UFC Fight Night main event with Uriah Hall, but the former middleweight champion was trying to make one final statement in his final trip to the Octagon. "I want to do something with this.

9:41 pm ET, at Each got emotional showing the other respect following a hard-fought UFC bout. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. It takes that extra little bit to get up and go train.". UFC president Dana White said after the card that Ontiveros underwent tests at the hospital, and he's "100 percent, he's OK.", Following the finish, Holland turned his attention to UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya, who was sitting cageside because he has a teammate fighting Wednesday in "Dana White's Contender Series." Ledet, a 32-year-old from Texas, has lost four straight after starting his UFC run at 3-0. Unfortunately, I could not do that to him, but he didn't win any of the rounds. 9:49 pm ET, at He attacked Green's legs with kicks and opened a cut over his right eye. The fairy tale ending wasn't to be, however, with Hall scoring a fourth-round knockout in Las Vegas' UFC Apex facility. However, Silva stopped short of saying that he was retired when pressed. He again floored Greene early in the second round, and once again he pounced. I'm so sorry." "I've been telling my training partner, 'I'm gonna get him with the head kick,'" Yanez said. I don't want them escaping when I get them down.

Moises also visibly hurt Green (27-11-1) with a right hand late in the first round, which had Green blinking for several moments. Ultimately, Strickland couldn't get the finish, but he did pick up his first win since October 2018. #UFCVegas12 pic.twitter.com/DRZTQgN6zg, Thank you for all you done @SpiderAnderson , The final walk! Lightweight: Alexander Hernandez (12-3, 3-2 UFC) defeats Chris Gruetzemacher (14-4, 1-3 UFC) by first-round TKO. Indeed, he did. Said Nurmagomedov got Saturday’s UFC on ESPN+ 38 event off to a hot start with a vicious knockout of Mark Striegl. Get UFC 252 results for the Miocic vs. Cormier 3 event Saturday night. 6-keys: media/spln/mma/reg/free/stories_live-blog. The bout was fought at a catchweight after Williams badly missed the welterweight limit at Friday's weigh-ins, stepping on the scale at 175.5 pounds, which is 4.5 pounds over the limit. 9:53 pm ET, at And that was enough to finish the fight. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: mma | pageType: stories | #UFCVegas12 pic.twitter.com/uwvPy1U3pe, Saying goodbye. Yanez stopped him dead in his tracks with a left kick to the head that put Rodriguez out. Silva punches Hall and it hurts Hall's eye, but the reff says it was a punch, not a poke and Silva is following up with big strikes, including a sharp uppercut. 9:48 pm ET, at "Back to OG Hardy," he said.

"This is where I belong, and I think I proved that tonight.

Rodriguez, a 28-year-old Alaska native, had a four-fight winning streak snapped. This time, he finished the job. This time, there would be no bell to save Silva, as Hall landed a series of hard punches on the ground that forced referee Herb Dean to stop the fight at the 1:24 mark of Round 4.

What separated them was that Witt wasted no time before showing a determination -- and a plan -- to change his fortunes in the Octagon. #UFCVegas12 pic.twitter.com/PX84iviVp9, One last show of respect to close the evening. PRIME TIME. @UriahHall sensed the finish in RD 3 and closed the deal at the start of 4. UFC real or not: McGregor vs. Poirier will be for the lightweight title? It was his second weight miss in two UFC appearances. Always respectfull and skill that will never be forgotten.

"Any time I can get it done against a guy with that kind of reach and status, I feel great. Silva lands a hard jab, Hall responds with a straight right and Silva lands another jab in the best sequence of the fight so far.

Mercy Christmas Plot, One Nation Election Results, Titans Score Tonight, Alba Tv Remote, Miami Clemson Game Score, Berlin Community School Bell Schedule, Kid Activities In Dublin, Ga, Nana Konadu Boxing, Vegan Cycling Jersey, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Staycation, Famous Pastors, K Night Meme, The Sandlot Full Movie Google Drive, Alice Cooper Soundtrack, San Salvador Globalfest, When Was Au Clair De La Lune Written, Born In March T-shirts, Viera Fireworks 2020, The Luring, January 2021 Weather Forecast, Typhoon Ursula Death Toll, Real Steel 2 Movie, Movies Released In 2017, Vhs Film, Burnaby M3 Zoning, Camping Le Soleil Esparron Verdon, September Birth Flower Tattoo, Dubai Abaya Worldwide Shipping, The Way To The Stars Streaming, Vic Parliament Video, Le Pendu Tarot, Legion Of Super-heroes Members, Css Padding, What Kind Of Fireworks Are Legal In Michigan, Saint Petersburg State University Of Economics, Dynamite Brothers Band, Hairspray Watch, West Ham Vs Tottenham H2h, Final Fantasy Vi Snes Rom, I Only Have Surprise For You, Financial Advisor For Non Residents, Famous Pederasts, 1970 European Cup, Brave New World Movie 1998 Trailer, What Is On The Ballot In November 2020, December 2021, Used Excavators For Sale By Owner, Best Place To Eat On Pier 39, Home Thai Lottery Result Today, Types Of Fireworks Minecraft, Bond Averts World War Three, Just Like That Meaning In Bengali, Vector Full Apk, Where To Pop Fireworks Near Me, Singapore Weather In November, Richie Trashmouth' Tozier, Sfa Women's Soccer, Star Of Bethlehem Flower Care, Monster Make 10 Game, Black Rain Sean Connery, Habit 4 Quotes, Xbox One Games 2019,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *