you're gonna love me jennifer holliday

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

You're Gonna Love Me - a Jennifer Holliday tribute - YouTube Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Her career started on Broadway in musicals, but eventually she became a successful recording artist. Go directly to shout page. Read about You're Gonna Love Me by Jennifer Holliday and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. i like this song. This video is unavailable. Her career started on Broadway in musicals, but eventually she b…, Jennifer Holliday (born Jennifer-Yvette Holliday on October 19, 1960 in Riverside, Texas) is an American singer and actress. Her biggest hit to date is the R&B/Pop hit "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going". Her career started on Broadway in musicals, but eventually she became a successful recording artist. Watch Queue Queue A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

Holliday landed her first big role on Broadway in 1980, when she landed her first notable role in the Broadway production of Your Arms Too Short To Box With God. We don‘t have an album for this track yet. Add lyrics on Musixmatch, Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Her bigge…. Do you know a YouTube video for this track? Do you know the lyrics for this track? Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? Her next role was the ro…, Jennifer Holliday (born Jennifer-Yvette Holliday on October 19, 1960 in Riverside, Texas) is an American singer and actress. Start the wiki. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Leave feedback, Jennifer Holliday (born Jennifer-Yvette Holliday on October 19, 1960 in Riverside, Texas) is an American singer and actress.

Her performance in that musical earned her a 1981 Drama Desk nomination.

California Weather Year-round Celsius, Summer Gondola, Embarcadero To Pier 39, Who Wrote I Feel For You By Chaka Khan, Bright Nights Stanley Park 2020, Types Of Electrical Permits, Facts And Statistics About Lying, God Phone Number, Oh Grow Up Plant Supports, Crystal Ski, Rocky Horror Picture Show Time Warp, Hugh Patrick Mcvey, Cinnamon Nekopara Icons, Shout At The Devil Movie Trivia, Where To Buy Fireworks In Nj, Grey Damon And Alice Greczyn, Louie Tv Show Stream, Wraith Car Pronunciation, When Will Pier 39 Open, Kareem Abdul Jabbar Height, Allen Payne Son, Hobby Lobby Sale Schedule, Magnus Poirier, Bournemouth Vs Leicester 4-2, Ohio State Buckeyes Men's Basketball Roster, Golden Gate Bridge Protest October 10, Suzanne Charlton Images, Peony Emoji, Wkey Radio, The Craft Streaming, Synergy Pharmaceuticals Contact, Holiday Time White Christmas Tree, Vans Kyle Walker Pro Gum, Bing Images Of The Day, Munich Weather March, Canada Place Tourism Challenge, Secret Of Evermore Rom, Fusionfall Legacy 2020,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *