you put a move on my heart lyrics

You put a move on my heart You're someone that needs a true love Chorus: You put a move on my heart

Cause you're the world to me

Ooo, oo yeah Hold me, love me Hold me, love me Quincy Jones introduced Tamia to the world with it, You Put a Move on My Heart by Quincy Jones (Ft. Tamia). Hold me, love me Something inside of me, lets me know Playing for us in the sweetest key Hold me, love me (Hold me baby) Hold me, love me (I want you to touch me the right way) Hold me, love me Just exactly how you make me feel

Baby can't you see, you and I were meant to be (Mmm, come closer) When the world, seems a lonely place Baby now, now and forever It's alright, love's on my side Put your hand in mine, love me 'til the end of time Something inside of me, lets me know (I want you right here, right now, lay by my side, suga thrill me tonight) Hold me, love me I knew, I knew from the start Baby can't you see, you and I were meant to be You got through to my heart baby, oh yeah It's alright, love's on my side You could find, the music of life

I've got a dream that won't leave a trace, of the blues

Baby can't you see, you and I were meant to be You put a move on my me, ooo, you got through to my heart, yeah You got through to my heart baby, oh yeah Baby can't you see, you and I were meant to be Hold me, love me (Hold me baby) There's the warmest glow Hold me, love me (I want to feel you in my arms babe) And you're someone baby, you're someone baby You put a move on my heart I just think of you, baby I know

You put a move on my me, ooo, you got through to my heart, yeah Just for you, you and me Baby our love's, like a melody Baby our love's, like a melody Baby, believe me (Mmm, come closer) [Chorus] When the world, seems a lonely place (I want to feel your body pressed against mine) And when we touch (I wanna feel your body pressed against mine) Baby can't you see, you and I were meant to be Hold me, love me You put a move on my me, ooo, you got through to my heart, yeah You got through to my heart baby, ohh yeah Baby can't you see, you and I were meant to be Hold me, love me (Hold me baby) Copyright: Writer(s): Rodney Llyn Temperton, Rodney Lynn Temperton Lyrics Terms of Use, Ooooh... time after time, when I'm feelin low, Somethin inside of me let's me know it's alright, I've got a dream that won't leave a trace of the blues, And these special feelings won't ever fade, Cause I knew from the start you put a move on my heart, Baby our loves like a melody playing for us, In the sweetest key you could find the music of life, And when we touch there's the warmest glow, Heat in the passion that heaven knows it's a dream, Just for you, you and me... and baby I know, I've got a real thing the love of my life, Someone who needs me and he feels me with pride, Baby now, now and forever, we'll never part, Cause you're the world to me you put a move on my heart, I got a real love yes I do, and you're someone baby, You're someone baby, someone that needs true love, And these, these special feelings, time can embrace, Baby, believe me this ain't a dream and suger, I knew, I knew from the start, you put a move on me, Baby can't you see, you and I were meant to be, Hold me, love me passionately blind, love me til the end of time, (I want you to touch me babe) passionately blind, Love me til the end of time, hold me love me oooh, I want you right here, right now, laying by my side sugar thrill me tonight, I wanna feel you in my arms ohh babe ohhh and u know I love when your lovin me, I wanna feel your body pressed against mine, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head.

I Belong Lyrics, Laminar Flow Microbiological Safety Cabinet, Synergy Home Care Employee Benefits, Thunderball Results, University Of South Carolina Stadium, Teknion License, Pre Lit Aspen Tree, Valiant Lady Cruise Ship Wiki, Delta Partners Culture, Casanova Levert Meaning, Stage Floor Flap Crossword Clue, Berkeley Time, Chowder Vs Mung, Miss Moneypenny's Broadbeach, How Do They Celebrate Christmas In France, Florida Gators Baseball Team Roster, Habang May Buhay Song Meaning, Montana State Track And Field, She-devil Soundtrack Songs, The Recruit Trailer, Cheap Liverpool Shirts, Pullman Wa Fourth Of July 2020, Synergy Mep New Orleans, Analogy As The Core Of Cognition, Luton V Cardiff, The Little Mermaid (2018 Cast), Housefull 3 Wiki, Pure Synergy Multivitamin Reviews, The Diamond As Big As The Ritz Short Story, Rototom Sunsplash 2018, Avatar Generator, Mmr Vaccine, 1989 Ohio State Football Roster, F1 Driver Contracts, Perl Vs Python, Synergy Logistics Services Ii, Llc, Broad-spectrum Antiviral Drugs List, Messanges, France, Johnny Bravo Whoa Mama Sound, How Many Ships In Synergy, Alba Clothing Uk, Gary Pallister Married, Vic Parliament Video,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *